All Comments on 'Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 05'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow...so well written

I've followed from the start and this series keeps getting better. I fell in love with Sean again after the stairwell scene, after the shower and the morning after. I love Ana too, just not in that way :) Lots of emotion and great build up. You have a great sense of humor!! I'm glad you didn't do the cliche stuff where everybody in the family is super nice. I see a good sports rivalry brewing. Are you a hockey fan? More soon please!!!!

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 16 years ago
Wow...

This is amazing writing, hun. It really is time you started getting more attention around here. I could feel every emotion, all Ana's uncertainty. And boy, do you write sizzling sensual scenes... I'm exhausted now. :-)

Brilliantly done. Is there going to be more? I certainly hope so.

TangledinYouTangledinYoualmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

You write beautifully. Everything is so rich and descriptive and it's so much fun to follow these two around. I love the playful chemistry between Sean and Ana, the fact that they are opening up to each other, and of course the smokin' sex! Keep up the great work, can't wait for the next one!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Obviously people come to this website to read about sex and as per the actual act of engaging in sex, there are different ways to write about it. That said, I really like your way of writing about sex. You keep it real but still allow the fairy tale to creep in.

Kismet or Happenstance? is so sweet yet edged with a darkness that echos real life. I think you mentioned liking anticipation, and well, you definitely keep your readers guessing! But I at least, would not have it any other way. I can not wait to untangle the web that makes up Sean and Ana's story. I grow more intrigued with each chapter.

So thank you for writing and update as soon as you can. X

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
Oh my---

Ahhhh! What a love scene! I think thats probably one of the hottest love scenes ever written! Sean and Ana sure known hwo to set fire to my laptop.

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 15 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I have just stumbled on this story today. I was planning on commenting after I got to the end, but OMG!! Your story is my kind of story, well written with characters that seem oh so real. I am definitely adding you to my favorite author list.

I am off to read the rest of your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful

I am surprised no one has commented on this chapter. This is a beautiful story, I can't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I am loving the complexity of these characters - their romance is beautiful and HOT. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
complexity makes it so much better

you've given us characters that are deep and wide - complex yet simple. just when we think we might know what makes them tick or how they will respond, you throw something new at us/them.

the hospital scene is something others would have shied away from - and yet it fits - she gets to deal with a deep fear while helping him and vice versa ...

it added something absolutely perfect and stunning to the whole piece.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Love it

I realize that the author must be a Coke drinker to make Sean give the proper response when he took a sip of Pepsi. Sorry Pepsi fans Coke is number one and no other Cola comes close. I hope you still check out the site and comments people leave as I see you haven't posted anything since 2009. You are awesome love this story.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
No wonder!

Your writing in this series is extraordinary - and you've the help of two more of my favourite authors! Exquisite!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
THIS....your words....can take one's breath away...over and over!

The title says it all!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous