All Comments on 'Kiss Cam'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy fuck!

That was so damn erotic! Totally a turn on. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Honestly a great story. The interaction between the girls was believable. And yes, I would have fucked my older sister if I could have. ha!

larry74403larry74403about 11 years ago
I gave it a three.

I'm not a grammar nazi, but there were so many of those "Did I read that right" moments that took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
edit

to many mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Too many mistakes is spelled "too" not "to." If you want to be a dick, at least don't be an idiot. Especially when attacking grammar

marklionmarklionabout 11 years ago
Good Story!!!

You wrote a great story on how Aaron wanted to get even with his so-called girlfriend Rachel and he used his sister Nicole as his date for a basketball game to make this girl jealous of her. I like how the story developed and how you developed the characters of Aaron, Nicole, Beth and Rachel. The story was not hard to read and I had a good plot to it. Don't worry about the grammar Nazis that read stories on this site. Keep up the good work.

Mark

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
Good job

that was a very good story . you could have done more with it and I wish you had ! A good story anyway so keep writing and I will keep reading !

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Absolutely an outstanding read. Plot development was good. Dialogue was well done. Sure, there were a few minor mistakes that should have been caught in edit, but nothing that detracted from the story and it gives the liter-nazis something to bitch about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Bravo!!! Buildup was perfect, you captured the very essence of every moment. I especially appreciated the unexpected little stabs you took at your readers, that was brilliant. You did something few authors can do, you included the reader in the story and it really sucked me in!!! Do not worry unnecessarily about a couple mistakes, I hardly noticed, the writing was that good!!! I think you should continue this story, there is a plethora of possibilities. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Request

With earth day looming I was wondering if you might try your hand at a story about natural hairy girls? Something primal with panty and butt sniffing etc.??? I know with your talent you could pull this off, I can only imagine how divinely hot it would be. Thanks for any consideration you may give to my request.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Surprisingly good.

very impressed with character and dialoogue developement. No unnecessary talk or actions. I am very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheers!

That was great! Thanks ;-)

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
great stuff,well written

please continue ASAP need to know what happened next ,IE did your bro fuck the other girls did you and him keep fucking etc etc

luvbirdsluvbirdsabout 11 years ago
liked it too much....

thank u for sharing......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Part 2 Wouldn't Hurt!

There's definitely scope here for a continuation. I bet those other two are in the house, SERIOUSLY turned on!

viking3viking3about 11 years ago
unbelievable

What a seriously fucked upfamily. What a slut. Bitch. Whore. Where does she live??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hooottt!!!

I love the hard fuck and everything wrong attached to it. best I ever read

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Written with a slutty, fledgeling, he-she Tina Fey edge

Aka very entertaining. This could have been better if Big Sis had some fleeting moments of sentient sentiment. The kiss cam was a clever plot device. The author threw some zingy metaphors & bon mutts' into their exposition. Just a hint of unexpected romance would have been sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mind Blowing

Need a 2nd part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Finally, a woman (Beth) who is not downright tiny. It seemed like all your female characters, both genetic and trans, were under 5' 4" tall and weighed under 140 pounds.

sycodavsycodavabout 11 years ago
Slutty

Very sexy and raunchy. How low can you go?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Kiss Cam: Aaron and Nicole (Sibling Hate)

Nicole (sister), in particular and (brother) Aaron both have some deep character flaws! Nicole is on-par as a gutter-whore and Aaron subconsciously needs to be her wannabe pimp--and neither one of them has one iota of love for the other, though birthed by the same parents and growing up in the same household, she 20 years old and he 18 years old.

The ultimate thoughts and feelings of each, Nicole and Aaron, is to use, abuse and demean the other sibling for their own devious usesr, even though their hate for each other is but to the enlightenment of themselves in the eyes of their own peers, not for any affection or empathy of themselves to their sibling . The hate, the disgust and the loathing both siblings have for is akin to the Hatfield's and McCoy's family decades-old feuds.

Even Nicole sucking her brother's dick at poolside and, within minutes, Aaron's animalistic rape-like fuck of his sister--and she did enjoy the attack for her own evil gratification --was as emotionless, sterile and debasing as humanly possible only to prove points for themselves in view of his two female acquaintences.

The story is hard to follow, i. e., the letter "I" used several times for "a", "he" for "she", words missing in sentences, punctuation and comma's missing in lots of sentences, etc. I don't critique stories for minor errors, especially when the errors don't prevent a good read of the story, but here those errors impeded the flow and thought processing of what could have been a well written and themed story. I have enjoyed many of the author's stories immensely and will continue to do so.

LoveAELoveAEabout 11 years ago
Add a second story

This was a different story for me, the fact that the girl had admitted daddy issues, was a slut, but sex with her brother wasn't as intimate as it is with other incest stories made it pretty crazy. Then at the end she still has a deep resentment for her brother. Please make a second part if only to show how much he wants it but can't get it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

That was a perfect story. Would love more like it and a part 2 to this one.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Well Hell..

I should have hated this, but I liked it a lot. The bit about the cereal box was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rocked!

Like this one better than the holy version, It was full of temptation, but this was Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SEQUEL

sequel plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MOOOOooore ... please? :)

Ok that was awesome i really enjoyed her pissing of all the other's:D which is kinda funny cause I don't like people doing that XD

seriously you really are good at writing and even if I'm not going to read your transsexual/crossdressing stories (cause I'm not interested in that at all) I believe them to be very good

I'd love to see a second part but it wouldn't be that bad if you just start something new

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Two of the biggest assholes around both Aaron and his sister, they should be forced to marry each other, why ruin two other lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just awesome - I loved it

An exhibitionist older sister fucking her younger brother through the role-play and blackmail. Fuck that's dirty and so, so sexy

A+++ would read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

It was different than usual, but really interesting! There were some grammatical errors but they were easily overlooked and the writing style was both amusing and arousing. Love the descriptions! Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMMIT!!

I need MOAR! I DEMAND A SEQUEL! That was, HANDS DOWN, one of the best literotica stories I've EVER read! And I've read quite alot!

On a more serious note, there were a few grammatical errors and maybe a few spelling errors. I was way too engrossed in the story to remember anything specific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
...

That was the greatest piece of shit I have ever read. Trully a work of idiocy. You should apply for the University of Brown to teach a new genre in Literature. The class will be called 'How to write the most fucked up and idiotic shit you can think of 101.' Thanks for taking time out of your day to write such an eye sore. Now, as the Dean, I am now relieving you of your motherfucking profile on this site, and will ask you to shut the fuck up with your shit.

Sent by Chris Pulliam, who thinks of you as dirt under his boot, you fuck bucket

YKN4949YKN4949almost 11 years agoAuthor
Mr. Pulliam

Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day to give my little story a read. I will take your notes into consideration before penning a new story. You are so constructive, I can scarcely believe I ever placed finger to key before you spoke.

Two things:

1.) what's your problem with Brown University? What have the good people at Brown done to you? No doubt as a Harvard man, you are merely sticking it to a college rival. A little old fashioned school spirit, eh Mr. Pulliam?

2.) Also, congratulations on your promotion to Dean! I expect that the university conducted an extensive, nationwide search before finally making the obviously correct decision. It is not often that someone is promoted from the position of refuse collection technician to the top of academia, but you give lie to the charge that the proletariat lacks solid managerial stock.

In summation, good luck in the future. Look in on my other stories. And keep on being you!

YKN

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyed it, very naughty ;^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best of Literotica

By far this is one of the best stories I've read on the site. I really loved the build up to the sex scene and the anger and taboo shared between the two. Great story, please add to it.

YoungSeanThortonYoungSeanThortonover 10 years ago
my new favorite phrase, "Fuck Bucket"

How do you get a Harvard Grad off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow.

Not only was this possibly THE hottest story I've ever read on this site, it was excellently written. I came so hard and I still can't stop re reading it and rubbing my cunt. Thank you for writing an amazing story. I can't wait to read more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

What was almost as good as this story? The god damn comments, now those are funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The only thing missing was her head doing a 180, throwing up pea green spittle and talking in a male voice in Italian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

This is THE story I have been searching for on literotica. By far it is my favorite. Please continue it.

Cubfan58211Cubfan58211about 10 years ago
Fantastic

That was one of the best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

This story is just awesome. I wish it would be longer, like 50 pages or something lol.

Thank you for this wodnerful read.

csltcsltalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!

Really Enjoyed Nicole's Slutty Self Talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Excellent read!! Keep up the great work!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

This is a truly enjoyable story. I could easily see this happening in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Dysfunctional Family, Batman!

Wow... Break off some of that cheddar for some therapy (or a team of psychiatrists), Mom & Pop Moneybags, 'cuz your family is FUCKED UP! Like "a serial killer who murders hookers, then chops up their corpses, stuffs them in garbage bags, to dump them in the river" crazy.

They take the "fun" out of Dys***ctional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story

WOW I LOVED THAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMAZING!

I could not pull myself away from this story! Nicole is a fabulous character and I love the revenge she got on her brother. This is more twisted than your other stories and I am begging you to write more like it! My husband is about to have the best sex of his life and it is because of how turned on you made me!

maliceon_wonderlandmaliceon_wonderlandalmost 9 years ago
Can I quote you?

This has got to be one of the most relevant and relatable lines I have read in a fiction story this year.

If you are thinking that maybe my Dad's attitude when I was growing up has something to do with that reputation at school I was telling you about, then you get a gold star dear reader. Turns out being smart enough to realize you have daddy issues doesn't change the fact that you have daddy issues. Go figure

I would love to add it to our editor choice quotables on the book review site I work for. I will send you the link in private inbox. Or you can Google my name Maliceon to find it. Xoxo you are FANTASTIC as for the editing I use paper rater dot com its free and you just paste in the text and it autocorrects and offers suggestions. Hope this is a time saver and helps you out in the future xoxo all my respect, Maliceon

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 9 years ago
AMAZING!

There needs to be more much much more!

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77almost 9 years ago
Wow.

Well written - crisp, concise, clever, funny, and sexy; realistic characters and believable motivations.! A hot story well-told - and leaving the reader (me!) wanting more adventures of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh hell

WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE! !!!!!'

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Double Bravo!

One hell of a tantalizing and creative read! This awesome storyline developed deliscously with loads of clever wit and intrigue that had this reader craving more. My kingdom for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gross.

The sister's attitude is fucking annoying. What a fucking slut. What's so 'attractive' about slutty girls? Honestly it's disgusting. It's funny how she called those girls 'sluts and skanks' when really, she's the whore. She fucks random guys at college and she goes and fucks her own brother? What a fucking whore. I don't even get how she's in college. She has the mentality of a twelve year old. I think the people who like this are perverted men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story - sequel, please?

See above ;) Great read, wish there were more like it around. Thanks for taking the time to write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hell yeah!

Crazy bitches are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re: How in hell am I going to get rid of this boner now????

Try a chain saw?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Nicole had me cracking up throughout the whole story. Nicole's commentary was even better than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKING GREAT

great invention great narrative an d great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Compare Kiss cam vs A vision of God.

Kiss cam is a 5:1 better story!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years ago
loved this!

I loved the story idea and the characters, esspecially Nicole. the hate and the inner dialoge made this one of the more unique and enjoyable stories i have read on here. easily five stars in my book.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years ago
Sixth time

After six reads, this is still one of my favorite stories! :)

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Unforgettably Perverse

Having read this, I'm now going to read A Vision of God. And now for something completely different...........

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Wow

The sister is a complete and total bitch, no cunt and a whore on top of that. I hope the brother gets tested for stds after putting his dick in his cum dumpster of a sister. No need for a follow up on this story because there is no way to redeem the sister here and the only direction to take Aaron's character is as a cuckold bitch and that story would suck. I like your other stories but this one sucked. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 really good in a weird way.

A wild ride for sure. You took the story farther than I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Didn't really care for the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Seems like such a hollow victory. Annnnd pretty sure he could fuck again.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

What a smart girl. With a quick mind, with which she easily beats her fellow players to the wall. A character you rarely, if ever, meet here. I like Nicole, it's good to have such a smart woman on side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Twas Epic!

Loved the build up and the completion! Would've loved to see her do more to torment the girls (Beth and Rachel) afterwards. The ending felt rush and flat, but otherwise this was a perfect story!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27about 3 years ago
Awesome

What a play by play of the actual sex and fantastic build up. Six stars if I could give it that score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is pretty fun. What's really amazing is Nicole's character however. She completely steals the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seeing all the hate in some of these comments really says more about the commenter than the story, the characters or the author. I love Nicole's character - it's a lot more believably written than many of the women in the stories on this site and reminds me a lot of a woman I dated once (though she was about twice Nicole's age at the time and 10 yrs older than me, so add all that snark and wit to an extra 20 years of experience...). I'm definitely gonna go read some of your other stories.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

Hated it. But, technically well written. Just pissed me off. But fuck, maybe that was the goal. Whatever. I don't know how to rate this. Ah, fuck, what a pisser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Religion beats chlorine every time.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaalmost 2 years ago

This is my favorite story on L. Hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking awsome. Please more like that.

DarkSollatDarkSollat11 months ago

That's so sick, in the good sense of the word

HedonsmHedonsm5 months ago

Fucking AWSOME! First read I couldn't go fast enough! Read it again slow so I could cum all over myself! Brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...