Kiss Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

Then, just when he was finished, I turned around quickly and looked at Beth and Rachel. Their faces registered absolute shock. They saw my long, wet blonde hair in my face, my green eyes shining, and big globs of my brother's white sperm dripping from my nose and chin into the pool. They didn't say anything. They were both just standing in the pool, right next to one other, with their mouth's dropped open.

"Goddamn it Nicole, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Aaron screamed. I turned quickly, he was standing out of the pool now, his face flushed. His cock was still hard.

"I..." I started to say something snide, but he reached down into the pool and grabbed me under my armpit and yanked me harshly out of the water. I came up with a splash and landed on my knees on the hard concrete. My wet leggings tore a little as I landed. I was more than a little turned on by how roughly he'd yanked me out of the pool. I looked up and him, he seemed so pissed, I kind of liked it. I'd really gotten to him, wrecked his whole image of himself. Now I had the live-wire version of Aaron, it was better. And he was about to do something so bad, that mommy could never forgive him.

"You are a fucking whore!" he yelled, "Why would you do that? And why in front of people?" he said, pointing to Rachel and Beth, who were standing awkwardly in the pool, watching us.

"You put that hard cock in my face and acted like you didn't want me to suck it," I said and he looked mortified. And I realized that he had kind of wanted it. He hadn't admitted it to himself intellectually, but in his animal brain he wanted his sister's sexy mouth. And I bet he wanted her pussy too.

"We need to leave," he said now.

"You fucking pussy," I yelled back at him, "you take me out and you flirt with these little sluts in front of me, and then when I try to show you how important you are to me, you call me a whore!" I said. Beth and Rachel gasped.

"No..." Rachel said, trying to extricate herself from this whole event. She was still in shock, but she was afraid to be involved.

"Shut up you fucking skank," I yelled out to her and she recoiled. And that was just the button I needed to push.

"Fine Nicole, you want to ruin everything? You want to be a whore, then I will make you a whore," Aaron said. His voice was almost hysterical and he was clearly pushed to the edge. I'd pushed him pretty hard today, provoking him. Now he was going to push back. He shoved me now and I rolled over so I was on my hands and knees. I was on the edge of the pool facing out towards Beth and Rachel. I tried to move, but suddenly Aaron's hands were hard on my hips holding me in place. His fingers dug into my ass and I moaned a little. It actually hurt. It felt amazing. I heard him muttering something, but I looked behind me and his eyes were burning into my back.

He wasn't gentle and he didn't pussy-foot around. He was pissed and he was going to take it out on me. But I wanted it so bad. All his attention in the world was focused on me. It didn't matter that it was bad, it was mine. I felt the tip of Aaron's still hard cock against my pussy. I tried to scoot back into it, I wanted it. Aaron didn't want me to want it. His hand came down hard on my ass with an audible crack. I screamed and arched my back. In that same instance, Aaron shoved his hard cock into my pussy. I felt weak and almost lurched forward into the pool, but I held into the edge, pushing my ass back into my brother, letting his cock push harder into my body.

Aaron pulled his cock out of my body and the slammed it back in. He was already panting hard, but I couldn't believe how good it felt. I knew from experience that angry sex feels the best, but this was a different stratosphere, with all of the shame and hate mixed in. It was divine. Aaron kept pulling his cock out and slamming it back into me. I felt my entire insides turn to jelly. I moaned and thrashed like a porno-movie whore, but for the first time in my life I really felt it, I needed to moan and to thrash it was too intense.

Hearing me moan in pleasure, Aaron must've wanted to do something more. With one of his free hands, he put his thumb against my asshole. I screamed a little, it felt so good. My body was still wet from the pool and Aaron shoved his thumb into my ass. I sort of wobbled, but kept from falling over. The pain was intense, but it just added to the pleasure from his cock pounding into me. He kept moving his thumb in my ass, spreading me out as he slammed his cock in and out of me.

The air was cold and steam rose off of our bodies while we fucked, my knees scraped on the concrete around the pool. There were harsh slapping sounds as my breasts flopped against my stomach and my brother's balls slapped against my dripping wet pussy. I couldn't stop screaming.

All the while, I was staring at Rachel and Beth. They were even more stunned than before. They were standing in the middle of the pool, holding hands, and watching as my brother plowed me remorselessly. Rachel's mouth was dropped open and Beth was shaking her head in disbelief. Their shock was so perfect; it was exactly what I needed to make this sex the best of my life. I mean you couldn't have asked for more, I was wrecking my brother's chances to fuck either of these girls, I would be completely disappointing my parents, I was having sex for an audience, I was doing something so shameful and awful that God couldn't ever forgive me. That is what makes sex great and I was getting all of it at once! Oh I am hot just writing about this!

"I can still see his cum on her face," I heard Beth whisper.

"This is the fucking craziest thing I've ever seen! Is this seriously happening? Is a slut getting fucked really hard on my pool?" Rachel replied in a daze.

For me, that was the absolute icing on the cake. I couldn't have asked for anything more. My brother threw his cock into me again as they spoke and it sent me over the edge. My hands shook on the edge of the pool, and my voice rang out as I screamed in pleasure. The orgasm built in my pussy and then spread out in waves all over my body. My mind stopped working and every muscle in my body contracted and loosened, and then, suddenly I experienced peace like I'd never felt before. It was heavenly. I grunted and then felt my pussy tighten around my brother' cock.

Now it was his turn to groan. He shoved his cock one more time, hard into my pussy (almost knocking me in the pool again). I felt his fingers sink even deeper into my flesh and he grunted again. His body felt hard against mine and then I felt the hot warmth of his cum filling my pussy. It wasn't as much as the first time, but still a surprising amount of hot cream poured into my pussy, filling me up with my brother' seed. Aaron, panting, dropped off behind me, his fingering plopping out of my asshole, and landed in the grass panting. His sexual desire and his rage was completely out of him, he'd fucked it into me. I, also, had never felt more content in my life.

"Holy shit that was insane" Beth said and then quickly made her way to the ladder. They suddenly seemed to realize what they were doing and looked scared. Rachel followed her and soon they were both out of the pool. They both took a quick look at Aaron and then ran back into the house. The spell had been broken, we were all confused now.

After a few minutes, Aaron sat up, "What the Hell just happened?" he asked in a dazed voice.

"You owe me $200.00," I explained and he looked at me like I had three heads. Or maybe like I'd just fucked my brother. Looks can be tough to read.

"How do you figure that?"

"I went the game, and little brother, I helped you get laid," I said and leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"There is something seriously wrong with you," he said, but he didn't say he wasn't going to pay me.

"I know," I said, "But for once in my life, everything happened the way I wanted." And I laid out naked in the grass, and felt his eyes still roaming my body. I felt him watch as his own cum seeped out of my pussy and rolled down the crack of my ass. Confused, angry, but still aroused. And now finally the tables had turned. I had something that he wanted but could never have again: My body.

The End

Everyone, thank you so much for reading my story. Please, please, please comment. This story was a little different than my normal tone, so let me know what you think. And read my other stories.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers