All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 11'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GHreaderGHreaderover 5 years ago
More twists and turns, and fun.

Thank you for sharing another chapter of this great story. I look forward to your wrap up in Part 12. I will miss Cate and Dylan, but that opens the door for a next adventure. All of your stories have been fun to read. I hope you keep writing because I love reading your works.

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 5 years ago
Terrific

This is one of the best stories on the site. The various reveals of each character’s backstory is timed well and mirrors the way it occurs in life. There is a nice balance between the erotic bits and story elements and the sex scenes are different each time just as in real life.

Very well done! Please find time for Pt 12!

Rickman48Rickman48over 5 years ago
Where’s the rest of it?

Surely you’re not ending the story here???

Member389Member389over 5 years agoAuthor
Not done yet!

I've had a few emails and comments from readers wondering when it's going to be done. Honest, I'm still working on it! My problem here is that I don't want to have a cut and dried text book ending. 'They got married and lived happily ever after.' Zzz... I am working on it though. Any other story work I may post are things I've worked on prior. I have several balls in the air at a time and can work on any of five different stories at a time. As always thank you for reading my stories and keep your eyes peeled for the conclusion! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eye spy

Hi, I have read the whole story, but confess to skip reading the last three chapters as the whole thing is getting repetitive. Please , please stop the wiggling eyebrows or rolling eyes which appear every third paragraph. However overall the feelgood factor has held up. The story could have been done and dusted in half the time.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC, PLEASE KEEP IT GOING. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THE WEDDING, AND IF ANYTHING COMES OF THAT DRUG DEALER EX BOYFRIEND. BY THE WAY, WHO IS THE "WE" WITH CHARLIE IN ALBANY?

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 5 years ago
It has been

six months. When are you going to give us the promised CH. 12?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Good that they had a fight almost, a little reality never never hurts, the stories good but too much fantastic sex after a year is a bit unrealistic.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES