Kiss Me, Charlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers

Grimacing, Sharon padded to Ryan's room. She picked her way carefully from door to bed; Ryan was less than scrupulous in his house-keeping.

"Aw, come on, Mom," Ryan complained, as he did every single morning when his mother woke him.

"Aw, come on nothing," Sharon responded. "You know, one day I won't be around do this and..."

"There will be much singing and rejoicing," Ryan said.

"Uh huh," Sharon said and left the room.

Sharon walked from Ryan's room to kitchen and began preparing breakfast. When it was ready, she called out for Ryan. The third time she called out for him, he dragged himself into the kitchen.

"Oh, I, your little friend Charlene?" Sharon said as Ryan stuffed food into his mouth.

"Hmm? Her?" Ryan asked.

"Uh, yeah, She uh, she stopped by last night," Sharon said.

"Hmm? Don't think so; said she was going down to New Orleans," Ryan said.

"What? No, I'm pretty sure..." Sharon faltered.

When Ryan left for school, Sharon locked the door behind him. Then she stripped nude and stepped into her shower. Her breasts were sore. She could see a faint line, like a scratch across both areolae, could see that the skin had been broken on both nipples.

After her shower, Sharon retrieved the tube of Neosporin ® ointment and dabbed the unguent onto her breasts. She also dabbed a dollop onto her sore clitoris.

Still holding the tube of medicated ointment, Sharon looked into the mirror to see if there were any other scratches that needed her attention. She gasped when she saw, for the first time, just how pale her skin looked.

And against her pale throat, the two small red dots stood out prominently.

THE END

**Author's Note: This is an entry into the 2018 Halloween Contest. I hope you like this story and do vote for it.

Happy Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. That and Singles Awareness Day...um, I mean, Valentine's Day. Okay, actually, any holiday that gives me an excuse to gorge on sweets and also have a reasonable expectation of sex later that evening? That, that's my favorite holiday.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,096 Followers
12