All Comments on 'Kiss of a Vampire'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Then and now...

...a modern vampire with hints of the traditional in this enjoyable story. When you described Stefan's appearance at the Halloween ball, it made me think of Edgar Allan Poe (The Masque of the Red Death perhaps). I have one very minor quibble: when Stefan was wandering amongst the dancers you referred to him as "he" or "the stranger" or "the vampire" then suddenly you used his name. Now unless I missed something along the way, up to then he had not introduced himself so how would Lena (and the reader) know his name? Just a small point. I've given the story five stars and good luck in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding job

This is definitely worth another chapter please consider doing so

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Maonaigh

You are right. A line of dialogue has been lost in editing... the one where he introduces himself. Thanks for the heads up and I'll get this fixed asap. Apols all for the oversight.

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

I very much enjoyed your story. And I agree with Anon it is definitely worth another chapter. Good luck with

the competition!

Phoebe23Phoebe23over 3 years ago

Similar to my predecessors, I really wish for another chapter of this story. It's so nicely written and beautiful. I hope we will get a good ending. Thank you!

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 3 years ago
Wow please more

Loved it don't end it there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!

Please more of this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...