Kiss of a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Witches brew or vampire kiss?" the zombie asked, holding a cocktail in each hand.

"Vampire... yes, yes a vampire," came a distanced reply.

"You okay, Sis'?"

"Yeh... do I look hot to you?"

"Dressed like that... you're hot enough to melt these ice cubes."

Lena stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"I mean it. Do I look hot?"

"What's all this hot malarkey?"

"He said I looked hot."

"Who said?"

"My vampire. He said I should..."

Lena's voice tailed off as her imagination took over. There was his soft, relaxing voice, those words now ringing through her mind. Then there was that kiss, the scrape of stubble against her young skin and the gentle caress of lips on her cheek. Lena's heart pounded once more, thoughts running through her mind, sentences becoming words as she started to lose focus.

'Vampire... hot... outside... join me.'

The words tumbled over and over in her mind. Slowly, as if hypnotised by the words alone, Lena took the glass of reddish punch and downed it in one. She handed the glass back, then smiled.

"Back in a mo. Somewhere I've gotta be."

With that, Lena disappeared into the thronging crowds, walking slowly yet purposefully towards the entrance. A call from the side went unanswered. A tap on the shoulder didn't register. She was oblivious to all around her, her mind simply set on following those suggestive words. The feistiness of just minutes ago had disappeared, replaced by a self-preoccupation which would have been perfect had she dressed as a zombie herself.

Was it the shiver in her body, or the thump of her heart? Lena couldn't tell, but there was a pounding inside as walked out of the main door.

"You okay?" the guy at collecting tickets called out, but Lena simply ignored him.

She had one thing on her mind, that invitation to come and join her vampire. The chill of the Autumn evening didn't break her focus. Lena's sexy outfit may have been fine for the warmth of a packed party venue, but fishnet stockings and the shortest black dress did nothing to keep the cold at bay. It felt cold outside, but even so, Lena could do nothing to resist his suggestive charms. She just had to find Stefan, to be with him once more, to know if he meant it when he kissed her.

Lena stood there, looking out across the quiet car park, wondering which way to go. There was nobody around other than herself. She followed the paved walkway at the front of the sports hall, one way then the other, looking for Stefan. Still he was nowhere to be seen, not at the front, nor down either side of the building. Lena's heart dropped at the realisation that a total stranger had led her on, and she hadn't been wise enough to notice it.

Two-hundred-year-old vampire? He was nothing more than a middle-aged prankster, getting his kicks by luring her out into the cold on a premise that he liked her. She glanced at the cars parked outside. For all she knew, Stefan could have been curled up inside one, with the heater on and laughing at the way she shivered in the cold.

It was as Lena turned to go back inside, that something fluttered nearby. She spun around but saw nothing. There was another flutter behind her head. Once more Lena spun around, but once more there was nothing to see. Not only was she cold, frustrated, and embarrassed, now she was starting to imagine things. Lena took one step towards the door, and this time the black shape flew right in front of her face, practically brushing her nose.

It was a bird, an almost silent, agile bird, but that's all it was, Lena told herself. It swooped once more, the breeze swishing her bobbed hair as it got within millimetres of her face. This time it was close enough to be recognisable. It was a bat rather than a bird. Was it toying with her? Another swoop had Lena swishing out with her arms trying, but failing, to make any contact with her tormentor. It was like summer and that pesky wasp which wouldn't leave you alone. You'd swish, it would leave for a moment, then return.

There was something about this bat though, something familiar about the swoosh of air as it flew in close, something which Lena had felt before. She was still racking her brains when she noticed that the bat had flown off. It hadn't gone, but simply hovered there a few feet away. Intrigued, Lena followed but as she neared, the bat flew on once more. From a distance it must have been a surreal cat and mouse chase as the scantily clad beauty followed her almost invisible prey. Even as her cape fell to the ground, Lena didn't leave off her pursuit.

She never did catch the bat. It led her on a merry dance all the way to the back of the sports hall before disappearing up over the roof. Lena stood there, staring at the moonlit sky, looking for the tell-tale shadow of a flying bat. It was nowhere to be seen. Her fun over, Lena turned around to head back inside.

"Ughh!" she exclaimed, almost walking straight into Stefan's arms.

Just like before, he had appeared as if from nowhere, silently standing at the side of her, without Lena noticing. In that instant, the feistiness returned, and Lena raised her hands, intent on pounding them down against his manly chest. She would show him not to mess with her. Quick as she was, Stefan was quicker. One by one he grabbed her wrists hard and held them still, inches from his open shirt.

"Now, now, Lena. That's no way to say hello, is it?"

Just the sound of his voice, those soft relaxing tones, had Lena calming down once more. She was never angry, just surprised and a little frustrated at the way he always appeared out of nowhere. It was like... like... Lena shook her head at the silliness of the thought. How could he have just flown in out of the moonlit sky?

"I'm sorry, Stefan. It's just that... well... you do sort of just appear... and did you see that bat?"

"What bat, Lena?"

"You must have seen it. It was like... like it was leading me here. Then it flew away, and you appeared. It was so spooky."

"Well, it is Halloween, and I did tell you I was a vampire. Didn't you believe me?"

"Oh, yeah... a two-hundred-year-old vampire who can turn into a bat at will. That's what I like about you, Stefan. You have such a great sense of humour. Anyway, shouldn't you have a black and red cape if you're a true vampire, not a leather jacket?"

"Oh, you have so much to learn. I'm really going to enjoy showing you. Now, where were we? Oh yes, I had given you a peck on the cheek..."

As he spoke, Stefan bent down again and repeated the kiss.

"...and you, you were hoping the next would be on your luscious red lips."

Lena was shocked. She had never said that, so how could he know. Had her facial expression been so obvious? Could she really have told him what she wanted without saying a word, or had he read her mind? It was so true though, she did long to feel his lips up against hers.

"Look at me, Lena. Take a good look and tell me you don't want to know... to know what it feels like to have a vampire kiss you."

Slowly, Lena moved her gaze away from his manly torso and up towards Stefan's face. It was Stefan's eyes which caught her attention. Once more she became infatuated by his gaze, the blackness within his eyes seeming to bore down into her soul. Lena could do nothing but stand there, staring into those eyes. As she watched, Stefan began to smile, a flatline at first broadening out into a full beam. Moonlight glinted off his white teeth. And then she noticed them, the longer than expected canines narrowing down into sharp points.

A shiver ran through Lena's body, borne not from the cold but from a sudden realisation that she was once more powerless in his presence. Her mind was a mess. She was scared and excited in equal measure. Lena had never met anyone quite like Stefan, and she so wanted to feel his body up against hers, but there was something so wrong about him. Or was it the wrongness which made her want it?

He was too old for her. He was a total stranger. Her brother would not have approved of them. Were they the reasons her heart was pounding with desire? Then there was this whole vampire thing. His costume might not have been the best but for sure he took the character to heart.

'Kiss me... pull me in close and kiss me, Stefan,' she thought to herself, the words tumbling over and over in her mind as she stared deep into his eyes.

"My sweet little Lena. You can have whatever your heart desires, but I am honour bound never to take advantage. If you truly want it, you will have to ask. A vampire needs an invitation, you know."

Suddenly his grasp over her relaxed. Lena was still staring into his eyes but was no longer transfixed. She felt Stefan release her wrists. It was an opportunity, a chance to turn and flee, to return to her girl next door normality, to adhere to the 'what would my parents think' expectations through which she had lived her life. Her mind told her it was the right thing to do, for Lena to turn and walk away. Her heart though, well her heart beat a very different message.

Slowly, one at a time, Lena lowered her hands and placed them on Stefan's bare chest, caressing his muscularity. She rose on tiptoes, and placed her lips on his, a gentle peck but a clear invitation.

"Kiss me, Stefan," she whispered, butterflies filling her stomach at the mere thought of his impending caress.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back inside, a certain zombie was getting a little worried. She had been gone a little too long. What was it she had said? Something about whether she looked hot. That seemed an eternity ago but was no more than twenty minutes or so. He remembered teasing her about her appearance and then Lena becoming a bit preoccupied. Then she had gone. This was his little sister, and for all she was old enough to look after herself, Callum felt very protective of her.

Downing his own drink, he dropped the glasses off at the bar and went in search. Now the only problem was, where would a twenty-year-old temptress head for? He made up his mind, and moments later found himself standing outside the entrance to the ladies' toilets.

"Oy, Cal," came a shocked voice as the door opened, and a busty witch walked out. "What are you doing loitering by the ladies?"

"It's not what it seems. I was looking for someone."

"Well, now's your lucky day. You've just pulled a wicked witch. Wanna dance?"

Any other time, Callum would have jumped at the chance to say yes. Anyone in their right mind longed for a dance with this particular witch. She was out of their league, yet here she was putting it on a plate for him.

"Sorry, Claire," Callum responded, glancing down at her sexy costume and the ample amount of cleavage on display. He cursed his luck. "I'm looking for my Lena. Is she in there?"

"Don't think so. Sure, you don't wanna dance, Cal? Or do I need to cast a spell on you so you can't resist?"

"I'm serious, Claire. She's been gone a long time."

"She's a big girl, and you need to give her some space."

"That's what I'm worried about. Is she a big girl? She's lived a very sheltered life. Would you check for me? I'll take you up on that dance once I know she's alright."

A couple of minutes later, Claire appeared again with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Have you tried the dancefloor? Maybe she's found someone."

She was right, that had to be the answer. It wasn't, though. The dancefloor was packed, but a fishnet clad temptress with red lined cape would have stood out a mile. Lena wasn't there. Could she have gone outside? She was talking about being hot. Callum headed into the lobby to look.

"Have you seen my Lena," he asked the lad behind the desk.

"What's she look like? I've seen so many, and they never look the same in costume."

"Er... well... short black dress, red lined cape, fishnets and—"

"Yeh, I remember," the lad cut in. "She went out there."

"And did she come back?"

"Dunno. She might have done, but I can't be sure."

Knowing he had to rule it out, Callum walked out into the chill of the Halloween evening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Stefan pulled the still tiptoed Lena in tight, wrapping an arm around her back. He had the invitation he needed, or at least the first steps on that road to satisfaction. She had invited a vampire to kiss her. Did she know just what that meant? Oh yes, he had intended to do that, to sink his teeth into this tender neck and let her feel the vampire's kiss, but something at the back of his mind stopped him. She was so beautiful, so naïve, so trusting, so... well, it would be a shame to rush things, wouldn't it? They tasted so much better with the euphoria of orgasm pumping through their veins.

Firmly, Steffen placed his lips back on hers, Lena sighing at his manly touch. To say she was smitten with this total stranger, strange as he may have been with his vampire pretence, was an understatement. Her heart was pounding, a tingle in her lips as they stood and kissed. It was like she was floating in thin air, an indescribable feeling flooding her body, the likes of which Lena had never felt before, but one she never wanted to end.

And then she was floating, her feet no longer on the ground as Stefan effortlessly lifted her up. She gasped as he clenched her petite frame up against him. Lena wrapped her feet around his legs and clung on close to Stefan, not so much for balance but more to feel his body up against hers. He was everything she ever wanted. If she had been handed a piece of paper and asked to draw a picture of her ideal lover, the image would have been very close to Stefan. Not only was he handsome, oh yes she just loved his chisel cut features and the rugged stubbly chin and then those eyes—Lena had to admit that there was something so irresistible about those eyes and the way she couldn't stop staring deep into them—but he exuded power as well. The way he picked her up, effortlessly, and clenched her in his arms spoke of his physique.

Lena could feel the pound in her chest just thinking about Stefan. If she had any resolve, which normally she had plenty, it had already melted away. Her heart was beating twenty to the dozen, blood pulsing through her veins as he continued to kiss her. She had never felt this way before, but her breathing was coming fast and shallow, cartwheels in her stomach, and a most unexpected ache—it was an ache fuelled from desire rather than one of pain—in her loins. The way she felt, all Stefan had to do was ask and the answer would have been yes.

Wrapping her legs tightly around his body, Lena closed her eyes and let her imagination take over. Oh, yes, she purred as she imagined his touch between her legs, his manly cock nudging up against her virginal sex. Without thinking, she found herself pressing hard against what she hoped was his manhood, grinding her mound up against his crotch. The more she continued, the more her desires grew, and the more she wanted.

It wasn't only Lena who had noticed her needs. Stefan also had recognised the intensity of her movements. Lena never reacted to the change in position, Stefan lowering a hand down her back, so much was she engrossed in her desires. She didn't even flinch when his hand cupped her ass, nor when Stefan inched her dress up at the back, fingers working the black fabric upwards and revealing a cute pair of black panties beneath the fishnet tights. If he had seen, not that he could with the two of them locked in a smouldering kiss, he may have chuckled to himself. Oh yes, here was the sexy little temptress, a façade of wanton sluttiness covering over her less than racy naivety.

"Ughh," Lena gasped as for the first time in her young life, another's fingers grazed against her panty-clad sex.

Breaking away from the kiss, Stefan jerked Lena's petite frame upwards, then clamped an arm around her upper torso holding her tight. Knowing what he intended, or just hoping she knew, Lena lifted her legs up as high as she could behind his back. Her breathing was fast and shallow, her pulse racing as she longed to feel his touch again. Stefan didn't disappoint. Reaching down with his free hand, Stefan had easy access between her legs.

Slowly at first, but soon gathering speed and pressure, her worked her young lips through the gusset of her panties, feeling for every soft fold as Lena purred her own satisfied tune. She had her head over his shoulder, eyes closed as she simply enjoyed his every touch. Long strokes along the length of her snatch alternated with circular motions across her now puffy lips. She could feel the dampness down below as his attention eased her lips apart.

Before long there was a tiny damp spot on her panties, a tell-tale giveaway of the excitement inside. Still though, Stefan worked his magic with his fingers. Gasps had subsided, replaced by soft moans as the embers of orgasm built inside. There was a squeal as Stefan rubbed over her clit for the first time, a single finger making tiny movements across the hidden nub.

Lena just hung in his arms, motionless apart from the rise and fall of her chest in time with her rapid breaths. She was clamping her arms and legs around his body as her internal fires started to grow in intensity. Eyes screwed shut, she was moaning profusely as he worked her sex. When she heard the words, she never knew if they were spoken or just in her mind.

"Look at me, Lena," Stefan's soft voice had said. "Look at me and tell me."

Unable to resist, Lena lifted her head and looked deep into Stefan's eyes. They seemed to glow more than ever, the same fires in his eyes as were raging between her loins.

"Tell me, Lena. Tell me what you want."

"More," she gasped, words laboured between moans and deep breaths.

"More what?"

"More..." she paused for a moment, trying to figure out just what she wanted. "Make me..."

"Make you?"

"Yesss," Lena moaned as a ripple of orgasm shot out from her sex. "Make me cum... in your arms..."

"Make you cum?"

There was a slight ripping sound down below, as Stefan pulled at her tights making the small holes larger. He slipped his fingers inside, and tugged at her panties, gently easing the gusset aside. If the damp spot wasn't enough of a giveaway, the aroma of young sex and the immediate wetness around his fingers told of a young lover on heat. The squeal, as fingers found their sodden target, simply reinforced what he already knew.

"And then, can I kiss you?"

"Yesss," Lena moaned.

It was a response to that next ripple of excitement, as he ran fingers across her virginal opening, rather than an answer to his question but, that said, there was no way she was going to say no. Stefan though needed to know, to be certain.

"Do you want to feel the vampire's kiss, to feel my teeth as they sink into that young neck of yours?"

"Yesss... yesss..."

Every stroke, every flick across her sensitive nub, was edging Lena closer and closer to the inevitable. She clamped her arms and legs down on his manly torso, eyes still fixed on his, as the inferno raged inside. By the time Stefan eased a digit into her opening, rubbing shallowly at her inner walls, she was losing control. With one finger working her pussy, and the rest of his hand rubbing over her clit Lena couldn't take much more. Her moans were laboured, pained, as her body stiffened against the pleasurable onslaught down below.

Stefan continued, working his fingers over her sodden sex, working Lena into a sexual fervour the likes of which she had never experienced. With his young lover clamped around him like the proverbial limpet, he knew it was only a matter of time. The glow in his eyes intensified, and a smile crossed his face, moonlight glinting off his pearly teeth.

Oh yes, he was going to enjoy feasting on this one. Young and virginal—there was no disguising the tightness in her pussy, her undamaged maidenhead—they tasted so fresh. He would say sorry, not that they ever paid much attention. Whose fault was it anyway? He needed to feed, that was only human, wasn't it? So, could you blame him for picking the tenderest, juiciest meal? Was it her fault though? Her only fault was to be too trusting, too naïve, too... well, did she have a choice but to fall for his intoxicating charms? He would say sorry... of course he would.