Kiss of a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena threw her head back, eyes screwed shut, as her body tensed. For a moment or two she stopped breathing, the impending orgasm reaching boiling point inside. She screamed, softly, as the first wave of euphoria spasmed through her tiny frame. Still though, Stefan worked magic with his fingers.

"Lena?"

There were footsteps somewhere in the distance, accompanied by a male voice, a worried note to his questioning as he stooped to pick up a discarded cape. Neither Lena nor Stefan paid them any attention. She was solely focussed on riding the top of her wave, and he... well... the open mouth, lips inches from her young neck, told of a waiting game.

Lena screamed again as a second wave hit, moans following onwards as she neared the crest of her wave. Then the big one hit. She bucked in his arms, her body flooded with euphoria, her mind consumed with pleasure. An initial scream of delight pierced the evening, birds or maybe bats shooting off from nearby trees, as she came hard in his arms.

Stefan didn't wait. He lowered his mouth to her neck and sank his teeth into Lena's young flesh. She screamed once more, as fangs pierced her skin.

'Be calm... don't fight it...' the words flooded her mind as the initial pain subsided.

Her mind was floating, a confused mix of euphoric strength and impending weakness filling her senses. She wanted to sleep, to simply close her eyes and enjoy that moment.

"Lena!" That male voice sounded out once more, loud, and clear, footsteps now pounding quickly along the side of the building. "Lena, is that you? I'm coming Lena."

Stefan took one final drink of her virginal blood. It wasn't what he had planned, but the risk of being caught, being outed, was too great. He couldn't chance it. Stefan had been persecuted for the whole of his life, and for what? A vampire had to feed. No sooner though had he settled down than he was forced out again. It was too soon to move on once more. Slowly, tenderly, he lay Lena's drowsy body down on the floor. She opened her eyes as the chill of damp grass touched her legs.

"Stefan?" she asked, an orgasmic gaze in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Lena," Stefan responded. "I shouldn't leave you this way, but I must. Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive you? You gave me what I longed for, and so much more."

Inside he smiled. Did she know just what he had given her? It wasn't just an orgasm that she had been gifted with, it was a new outlook on life. It wasn't the plan, after all two mouths to feed would just make his problem all the greater, but could there be a more beautiful companion? Lena smiled at him, and Stefan smiled right back. 'Now's not the time,' he thought to himself. Let her enjoy her moment of pleasure.

"I must go," he repeated.

"But will I see you again?"

There was no spoken answer, those footsteps now pounding around the corner. A rustle, a sudden breeze, and then he was gone. Lena blinked hard, not understanding how she was suddenly alone.

"Stefan," she called out into the empty night. "Will I see you again?"

'Of that, you can be sure.' The words just appeared in her mind.

"But where do you live?"

'Don't worry, I'll find you.'

"Lena!"

It was another voice, a most familiar young voice.

"Bro'," she replied, unsure whether to be pleased or upset at seeing him approach. All she could think about was her time with Stefan, the pleasure he had given her, and the emptiness at his sudden departure. The latter... well, that was all down to her darling brother. It was the second time today that he had cramped her style, become the gooseberry in her wanton love encounter. One day she might thank him for saving her life, but that thought never crossed her mind, nor any consideration as to how her life might change.

"Are you okay? What are you doing on the ground like that?"

"I... I... I guess I fell. It was hot inside, so I came out for some fresh air. I guess... I dunno... I guess I must have slipped."

It was a lie, but she could hardly tell him that a stranger dressed as a vampire worked her into a sexual fervour, and that the screams told of her huge orgasm, could she? Lena stood up, her breath still fast and an unsteadiness in her legs.

"Your neck... you're bleeding."

Lena ran her fingers up under her bobbed hair. It wasn't much, but there was blood. How had she not felt it before?

"It must have been when I fell," she lied. Something inside though, had her wondering. She hadn't fallen. The only contact with her neck had come from... suddenly that kiss, at the time hidden in a cloud of orgasmic euphoria, filled her mind. She had invited a vampire to kiss her, and that's just what he had done.

"Come on, Lena. You'll catch your death out here... especially dressed like that."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lena stood there looking in the mirror. It wasn't the skimpy black nightie that she was looking at, a mid-thigh length, sleeveless number accentuating her petite frame. Nor was it the slogan emblazoned in white letters across her perfectly shaped breasts, letters stretching across her soft mounds as the fabric pulled tight across her bust. 'Kiss me, like you miss me,' the slogan read. It was one of her favourites, a throwback to those days when she longed to be swept off her feet, to be kissed like never before... those days before she had been kissed then dumped.

It had been weeks since her encounter with that would be vampire, that stranger—he went by the name of Stefan but now she doubted even that—who had taken her heart then broken it, all in the space of a couple of hours.

She stared into the mirror, as she had done ever since, searching for an answer. It wasn't the broken heart she was looking for an answer to, nor an understanding as to why she had been so foolish. That already was fading into the back of her mind, into her lock-away conscious where only she had the key. It was the strange marks on her neck, the two tiny circular bumps. Oh yes, they had faded—no longer were they tinged red—but they were still there, hidden by her bobbed black hair, but very visible in her own mind.

Lena racked her brains, but all she could remember was the rush of excitement as she slumped there in his arms. What happened between then and her ending up on the floor, having grazed her neck, was a bit of a blur. And wouldn't a graze be more of a line than two circular marks?

Something didn't add up, and it wasn't just the marks. She felt different. They were all small things, none of them significant on their own. She felt here but still distant, her mind seeming to be somewhere else, searching for something or someone. She was hungry, yet never satisfied, her appetite coming and going along with her mood. The story of a broken heart she told herself, trying to believe that they were only temporary feelings and would pass with time. The strangeness was that they didn't pass. If anything, they were getting stronger.

Then there were the more physical signs. 'Damn,' she thought to herself. She was becoming a hypochondriac, but in her mind they were there. Lena had always been a bit on the pale side, it ran in the family, but some days she seemed whiter than pale. Then there was the tingle in her skin. It came and went, starting from her neck and working across her petite frame. It was just a tingle, the sort she had in her lips when he kissed her, but when it came... well... that was the most embarrassing bit. It seemed that the evening with Stefan had set her on the road to debauchery. Lena had such strong urges... physical urges. It didn't fill the need, the desire inside, but masturbation certainly helped. Was she imagining it? Could this all be down to a broken heart?

Lena stared into the mirror. The marks were there. That bit she couldn't put down to a vivid imagination. She ran her fingers across the two bumps. The ache was back, in her neck and in her jaw. She'd worried it was an infection, but there was nothing visible to suggest so.

'Give it a few weeks,' her mother had told her. 'That's how long it takes to get over a broken heart, then all will be fine.'

Of course, Lena had smiled, and acknowledged the words of wisdom. Deep inside though she wasn't so sure. It had already been a few weeks, and all wasn't fine.

Once more, just like every other night, she flicked off the light switch and snuggled under the duvet, just her and her broken heart. That was the other thing... the dreams. It was only her conscious, cruelly reminding her of the foolishness of that evening. They would pass, just like all the other symptoms. They would fade into the annals of her distant memory, but they weren't doing. The dreams had become more frequent, more real, more... strange. It was like she was living those dreams, yet the next morning all Lena could remember were confusing objects; a cemetery, a full moon, a... well, that was the strangest of the lot... it was a house.

The house was the strangest of the lot, some gothic building, half mansion, half castle. It was in a state of disrepair, at least on the outside, yet there seemed to be something so appealing about the place. It was like... like... like she was being drawn towards it. Was the house calling out to her, or was it the owner?

This night was no different. It always took an eternity to get off to sleep, but no sooner had she started to drift off than the dreams started. It was so real, the tap tap tap at the windowpane, branches blown in the wind, hitting at her bedroom window. There it was again, the same rap-a-tap sound, as if they somebody was asking to be let inside.

Branches in the wind, that's all they were. Nothing more than... Lena opened an eye. There were no trees outside her bedroom, no branches waiting to knock against the window. Once more there was a rattle, a knock, outside. She stared into the darkness but could see nothing. Lena rolled over, pulling her pillow over her face in a vain attempt to block out all noise. This time it was a thud, a soft thud, then another. It was only a dream, but this one was scaring her.

"Oww," she moaned, the sharp pinch she had given herself ringing out with pain.

Another thud, and then back to the knocking. Slowly, gingerly, she clambered out of bed. It was quiet, the only sounds being the creaking of floorboards under her soft steps. Inch by inch, her pulse racing hard with the expectation of what might be outside, she eased back the curtains. Imagine the surprise, even relief, when the only view was one of a full moon, high in the sky. There was something comforting about the silvery sheen that the moonlight cast across her bedroom. Leaving the curtains open, Lena turned to go back to bed.

"Huh," she gasped as, with her back turned, there was another tap at the window.

She turned back, her chest bouncing in time to her panted breaths, her breathing quick and shallow. There was nothing there, she told herself as she shuffled back towards the window. In her mind she could already see the answer. It was that Malcolm, the one she had turned down at the ball. He would be down below, throwing things up at her window, and now she was going to be up top throwing obscenities back at him.

She opened the window and looked down. There was nothing. Nobody had been throwing things at her window, or if they had then they had scarpered the minute she reached for the window. There was nothing, nothing but a strangely powerful breeze as she opened the window wide. It was only there for a few seconds, then no more. Lena reached out to shut the window when a voice made her jump.

"Leave it open," came a familiar soft intoxicating voice.

Lena spun around. There, to her amazement, standing at the other side of her bedroom was Stefan.

"Stefan!" Lena shrieked, seeing him there.

"Shhhh, or you'll wake them all up."

A male voice from somewhere in the house told Lena that she already had.

"I'm fine," Lena replied, popping her head out of the door, and smiling. "Just a bad dream. Go back to bed, Dad. I'm gonna try and get off again myself."

"But I heard you call out... and... who's Stefan?"

"Stefan?"

"Yes... you called out his name."

"Oh, Stefan... he's... he's just a scumbag... the one who made out he liked me and then left me in the cold. Sometimes... well, sometimes I dream of him, but it's nothing. Now, go back to bed. I will be okay. Night, Dad."

With that, Lena closed the door and listened as his footsteps faded into the distance.

"So, I'm a scumbag, am I? Should I just go and leave you to it. Is that what you want, Lena?"

"No... well... yes. I loved you, but you left me there. You said you would find me, but then... then I don't see or hear anything from you. And now... now you just turn up out of the blue, and in my bedroom. How, Stefan? How do you keep appearing like this?"

Stefan smiled, a beaming smile across his face.

"I did tell you I was a vampire, didn't I?"

"Stop that shit, Stefan. You're no more a vampire than I am."

His smile widened, mouth opening into a manly laugh.

"Oh, my dear Lena. That's where you're wrong."

Lena gasped as she watched him laugh, the glint of moonlight reflecting off his teeth, two sharp incisors giving a very stereotypical outline to his smile. She'd seen them on that first night but hadn't fully registered what was going on. As if to emphasise the point, Stefan ran his tongue across his teeth, lingering over those... Lena gasped again realising his fangs were not fancy-dress props.

"Y... y... your..."

"Yes, Lena. I told you that before, but you didn't believe me then. I'm a vampire Lena, and you..."

"What have you done to me, Stefan?"

Lena moved to hit him. Unlike the first time though, he just stood there and let Lena pound away at his manly chest, not flinching at even her hardest blow. Finally, realising it was futile, Lena gave up. A tear formed in her eye, running slowly down her cheek.

"Please don't cry, me beautiful little Lena," Stefan continued, wiping away her tear with his finger. "I know I owe you an explanation. Now, why don't we sit down."

There was a compassion in his voice. He had never meant it to turn out like this but had no regrets. Stefan had to admit that he had a soft spot for Lena. His intention was to feed and nothing more, but instead he had let her live. He looked deep into Lena's eyes, this time searching her soul for just a glimmer of understanding. Could she understand? He intended to take her life, but instead gave her a new one, a... well suffice to say they could be together for eternity. It was Stefan's turn to have butterflies in his stomach. He never planned to find a partner, but if he did then he would have loved it to be Lena.

Stefan held his hand out and took Lena's dainty palm in his.

"Do you remember, Lena?"

"Remember what?"

"Remember how you came to me? I didn't force you, you wanted to. And then how you kissed me, how you came on to me. You could have said no, but you didn't. Instead you pulled yourself up against me, holding tight, moaning in my arms as I took you to a new place."

Lena closed her eyes, remembering the feelings as he caressed her tender sex on that chilly Halloween evening, and how she moaned in delight at his very touch. She could almost feel the fires build inside as she recounted her emotions from that night. It was true, he had taken her to a place she had only dreamed of.

"And do you remember what you asked as you came in my arms? How you asked to have me kiss you? How could I refuse such a beautiful invitation?"

Eyes still closed she ran a hand over her neck feeling the two bumps. There was an ache in her neck, as if reacting to his very words. It was coming back to her, the scream of excitement as euphoria flooded her young body, and then the second scream as her vampire lover kissed her young neck.

"You bit me," she replied, eyes opening.

"I prefer to say that I kissed you. You asked and I obliged, just like your pretty little nightshirt is asking now."

Lena glanced down, reading the words on her top. Had she really asked for it? And was she asking for it now? She had to admit that there was a pounding inside, but surely that was anger rather than arousal.

"And are you going to finish the job tonight? Is that why you are here Stefan, to finish what you started?"

"I will leave you that choice, but first let me ask a question. Do you feel it, Lena?"

"Feel what?"

"Different. Do you feel different?"

"Cut the crap, Stefan. What have you done to me? Am I..." There was a hesitation in her voice, a realisation of what she was about to say. "... am I a vampire too?"

"Not quite, my dear Lena, but that is the choice you have. Now that I have kissed you, you are destined to be like me, and I would welcome you into my arms as my eternal companion, or... well, you could ask again. Ask to be kissed and I will not refuse you. Think carefully, Lena."

"A kiss will put an end to all this, but what if I say no. What will it mean for me?"

"For us," Stefan replied. "We will have an eternity together, and I promise you the whole of my heart. Or you can choose to spend your life alone, a long life to make your own dreams."

There was a pause as Lena considered her options. She did love Stefan, or at least that's what she told herself. Just his presence had her heart pounding. But that was before, before he... before he... before she... she had invited him, wanted him, been eager to feel his kiss, to feel the way he excited every ounce of her tiny frame. But then he had intended to kill her. Stefan had just admitted the same. Could she trust him not to try again, not to sink his fangs into her soft neck as she slept. But then, could she live a life alone, a twenty-year-old virginal vampire never likely to find her true love.

Lena's heart was pounding, messages of love and desire pumping through her slight body, just like that first night. That time she was intoxicated by his words, his eyes. Tonight though, it was her own heart beating out the messages which filled her mind. He was all she ever wanted, but not like this. If Stefan had asked, she would have gladly said yes. And that was the problem. He had asked, and she had said yes. Stefan hadn't done anything she didn't want; it was only that Lena never thought about what it might have meant.

Now she had a choice, the question in her mind was whether she still wanted it. It didn't take her long to decide. Slowly, smiling, Lena leant forward. Inches from his lips, she gave an answer.

"Kiss me, Stefan. Kiss me again..."

Before he could react though, she added a little more.

"... like this."

Lena placed her lips on his. Immediately the tingle in her lips was back as they kissed, and with the tingle came the thump in her chest and the longing ache in her loins. She knew they couldn't do it here, not the way she moaned out before, but she so wanted him to take her, to lead her all the way to her eternal heaven. She had wanted it then, that very first night, and she wanted it now. Lena broke away.

"How can we be together?"

It was Stefan's turn to smile.

"It will take a while, but you will know when the time is right. And when the time is right you will find me out. For now, though, I will leave you to what remains of your human life."

With that Stefan stood. He smiled back down at Lena.

"I will be waiting for you and will love you for ever more. Of that, you have my word."

And then he was gone, disappearing into the night, flying out through the window just as he had come in.

"Stefan," Lena called out into the darkness. "Don't leave me, Stefan?"

There was no answer. Once more he had led her on and left her. Would they ever be together, or was he the eternal tease, a sense of desire never fulfilled? Would they ever be together? What did he mean when he said she would know the right time? She already knew. It was here and now, yet he had left her again. Lena's life had changed so much in such a short time. She wasn't sure she understood it all, but the one thing she did understand was the hold that Stefan had over her heart.