All Comments on 'Knee Socks Ch. 01'

by isidoranaya

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 I liked a lot of it.

Where you need to improve is in writing about the intimacy and erotic parts. The story was interesting as were the characters. The description of the various places, people and activities need to more vivid. I think you'll get there if you keep trying.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
I liked it

Can't wait to see where you take the story hopefully the brother will gain alot of confidence and come out of his shell not be so shy. I picture the brother as a short scrawny kid that hunches in on himself and can't even look someone in the eye. Maybe that's because you really didn't describe him or his sister all that well and that is something that could be improved in the first chapter of this story and the sex scenes were decent but could be improved a lot. I enjoyed what you wrote and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the next chapters.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great Start!

Looking forward to your next chapter.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice First Story

Please, please continue this story, I'm a sucker for the shy teen finally comes out of their shell stories.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

My second read through and I’m still looking forward to seeing more of your work here on Literotica !

I really hope that you are still writing and posting here, if not please let us know where you move to.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Old Al s confused! rhis horribly bitchy abusive teen girl suddenly, and for no apparent reason has decided to be nice to her totally introverted and destroyed brother? Why?

The kid has no more confidence than a frog at a snake convention. He knows he is a zero, or at least he sure acts like it. Chances are he is truly good at something, might even excel at it. Obviously his disfunctional parents have totally failed to provide ANY of the support and encouragement he needed when younger and desperately needs now.

But that’s another matteer.

i will keep reading just to see if I can figure this out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous