All Comments on 'Kneel Mother'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderabout 9 years ago
That's the Daughter I want

A strong, educated, confidant Daughter that loves her father and dominates him with all of her being, especially her big thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Follow-up

Can we see follow up chapter where Amy impregnates her mother?

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Hot story

I so agree with the previous comment, it would be so nice to see Amy knock her mother up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hi

definitely an impregnation chapter

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

If you're gonna do a D/s Mother Daughter story, all that hooey about the Mother being resistant because incest is "bad" is just stupid. It detracts from the story & nobody wants a whining story about incest guilt. Grow a pair & write a story with some guts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I really liked the story.

I would love to read about how it all started, their first time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More parts

Please write more parts of this or stories in the same realm. I love yout writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to read more in this story line.

Here's a story idea:

A futa wife and mother dominates and sexually uses her husband, son and daughter. Husband and son are locked in permanent chastity and all 3 are only allowed to wear a collar when at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, she should invite 50 futas over and giv her mother a deepthroat gang bang

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

If I could I would give you a ten on this. I so much need to be Susan, I would be the best pet to my daughter and worship her in all ways. My mother body belongs to my goddess daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...