All Comments on 'Knight vs. Succubus'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sucubus

There should be a Lady knight who specializes in succubus slaying, but could fall prey to a incubus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Good

Normally I don't go for erotic horror stories, but the title caught me and I really enjoyed it. Good Read.

mBrowmBrowalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!

Darkly erotic and delicious, and well written, too! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's better

This is better than the other story based on the same premise, if you ask me. Much darker, more in tune with your other succubus stories.

Oh, and regarding the comment about a female demon hunter... I think the premise was alluded to previously, in a reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A third story similar to this and the other ends with a passing mention of a "female Slayer from Sunnydale," if memory serves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

You right some of the sexiest horror stuff around. One thing to consider could we see some work from the POV of the Succubus, It would be nice to get some more dimention to the characters such as you did in the Summoning series.

Please keep it up and post with continued regularity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sucubus

This Sucubus story is perrrrrfect. Oh yeh, say helo to Phil from all os us.. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Big Fan

I just love reading your work. It's pleasantly dark and extremely hot. Have you thought about continuing this story and show how the soul becomes corrupted. Maybe it leads to an alternate dimension of sorts where the soul is constantly succumbing to her evil wiles. Just a thought. Can't wait for the next read.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 15 years ago
Terrific

Glad you posted this up, it was far too good not to have seen the light of day.<BR><BR>

My two major thoughts after reading this are firstly that you were spot on about having written a deliciously diabolical succubus. One of your best femme fatales I'd say. Secondly, I loved the moment where he decided to go back to challenge her, hopeless nobility is a joyous thing.<BR><BR>

As ever, thanks for sharing a great story and looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Esqeta is awesome! And very sexy too! ;)

LOVED it! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Detail

I did not like the dark part of the story, especially the part where his little sister dies. That does go a bit far. Maybe she survives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

great writing yet again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty good

Looking foward to a part 2!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 12 years ago
Hmmm..

Works on it's own.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 11 years ago

Having read both stories, I must say that I like this one much more. The succubus seems more capable and fearsome... and sexy. The darkness of this story really works with the demonic themes. Well done, and now I'l have to read more from you.

dielectricdielectricabout 11 years ago
very fun

great story. Why did you call the knight Marcel? I like how his 'noble' ideals made him especially vulnerable.

TernomTernomabout 11 years ago

I liked both of your stories featuring Esqeta. She is so delightful treacherous :)

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 10 years ago
As I've come to expect...

Your stories are a near-perfect mix of sex and horror. They're just so deliciously warped. It's amazing that you haven't written a full-length original novel yet; you're certainly talented enough to do so.

HowbizarreHowbizarrealmost 10 years ago
Credit where it is due!

This was the first story I read on Literotica and It got me into the site. It was some time ago, but now that I made an account I just wanted to stop in and thank you for a good read and acknowledge this story for getting my feet wet!

ArmbrustArmbrustabout 9 years ago

That's a really great story. I wish it would have a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story ive read

This is such an amazing story, you truly have a talent for succubi stories, yours are the best on here hands down

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Does this mean he’s still alive inside her?

She did say she’ll keep her soul inside and release him, suggesting his soul is still in there somewhere and in a way alive, right?

Genai_of_RaelaGenai_of_Raelaabout 3 years ago

This is the perfect example of how a succubus should be. Playful, predatory, and best of all she shows first hand what happens to a soul that she sucks out. Absolute perfection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous