All Comments on 'Knights in White Satin'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TRIPPLE INCEST

Story didn't work with both sons together at the time of fun and games. Should have written it with one son at a time. No way there wouldn't be jealously with two males wanting mom at the same time. Or so I believe.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago

One of the best story....nicely done😁

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Having been in a menage a trios. I have a bit of a problem with both brothers at the same time. Paternity of the child would be nice to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 sons at the same time isn’t for me ,,, bad story in my eyes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I too didn't think that the story should have been about a mother and her two sons.

I'm old school and if I'm in love with a woman that woman belongs to me, and I belong to her. I am not sharing her with anyone and that includes my brother.

And when she whispered to me that I should have warned her that I was cumming because she was still fertile and could get pregnant, I would have told her that nothing in this world would make me so happy than knowing that my beautiful mother was pregnant with my baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...