All Comments on 'Knock at the Door'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

I normally like your stories, but I just didn't care for the plot of this one once you brought the ex-wife back. I'm surprised he allowed her in the house at all. I could understand meeting her for coffee or maybe lunch, but considering what she did why allow her back into your life, and certainly not your bed; especially when your already involved with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait…why is this shit in LW? Should it not be in Incest or something?

And what the fuck happened to u writer? Two ok stories and back to incest shit? You really need to get checked by a psychiatrist …! We’re u fucked at a young age by your mom? Did she make u like her whoring cunt after it had been fucked hard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was supposed to be LW, not incest. 1 star. Put incest in incest.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

By far and away any measure you come up with this is your worst story you have ever put out. It's not just bizarre and badly written ridiculous over the top nonsense but it's flat out boring and not in a least bit erotic

.

It's really quite stunning that you actually think this is a good story and that you would publish this total crap and place your name on it

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Decadent

But plainly pleasing

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

IMHO - With your opening caveat in mind, objectively, it felt to me that Karen cheated on Levi w/Marty, thus opening the whole can of LW worms.

Sorry 2☆

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Yet another cuck story with no cuck tag

/

his wife cheated for nearly two years and he takes her back

/

his sister cheated on him with his whore ex wife despite how devastated she was when her husband cheated on her and he stays with her regardless

/

this guy is a cuck squared

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oi, stop writing garbage stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is by far the dumbest story I've read on here in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sure it was a good story; but it’s the wrong category and I stopped reading it.,

Incest doesn’t bother me but it’s not my thing. Two people want too get busy, have at it. So long ast it’s consensual and not illegal, then go to town; but don’t expect me to be standing there waving an “Incest Rocks” flag.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

That was different, even for you. I liked it. Where are all these stories coming from all of a sudden?

This was twisted, farcical, humorous, with a hint of more serious reflections on love and human relationships. I wouldn't want to read anybody else's continuation of your story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

WOW! Really loved this story combing all my male fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

INCEST got you 1* if only I could give minus score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to follow the plot. The character unfolding. When I got to the second “knock on the door” the confusion began. I hope it made sense to you but I have no patience for writing that’s too clever by half. My obvious failing.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I did NOT see that coming.. I thoroughly enjoyed this story as I have most everything of yours I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why post this gross incest nonsense in this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star

That was just terrible.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Guys please re read the part were the cheating slut says i need to find myself an also that cheating with women isnt cheating. Im down for fucking the bitch like the slut that she is. I just dont understand y wait so long to leave her stupid ass. As soon as she said i need to find myself bs i would of left her

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Incest is just not my thing.

After page 1 jumped to the last paragraph

I guess they're waiting for the birth of their sibling/child.

This family is perversely broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like a fit for incest/taboo category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the incest in the story pulled the story down. Karin could have been a childhood friend he always too care of. Misti could have been her sister with Lupe unchanged. That would have changed readers reaction to the story I think for the better.I keep thinking this should be in incest not L.W. Most of your stories to me are 5 Stars, While some of incest would have worked, it overwhelmed this story. Thank you I look forward to you next story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat. A fun and well written peek into a very unique dynamic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category, Shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Belongs in incest. Frankly I stopped reading at the first time. My least favorite of those you have written. make your tags more relevant please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 1 because there wasn’t anything lower. You’re a good writer but this piece didn’t shine on your talent.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Well that was .... Interesting. I liked the door knocking as transition. Didn't care for the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfunctory and oddly emotionless. “Weird” is not the same thing as “interesting”.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

He took a shower and put on shorts and a t-shirt, then took off shorts and boxers.

\

I don't care how often the might have SEEN each other naked, but a brother and sister sharing a bed naked?

\

I guess we all have different tastes, but meaty pussy lips hanging down an inch aren't attractive to me.

\

I think she's going to have a hard time finding a husband who'll be okay with her fucking ANYONE else, let alone her brother! BTW, will HE have permission to fuck other women?

\

If Marty's in an "exchange" program, isn't there somebody that she's exchanging with, who probably WILL be going home? Also, assuming the exchange is for a year, didn't she get trips home every month or so?

\

"But I just realized I needed to follow my own advice." - The situations are a little different - Karin wants Charlie to let her go, as far as we know, Marty doesn't want Levi to go. It's actually Marty who needs to let Levi go.

\

Why can't he have her address? She's just on an exchange program, right?

\

His ex joining with his sister and him in a 3-way?!

\

"For now, just enjoy us and be confident in the knowledge that this will not be the last time this happens." - Maybe he wants it to be the last time!

\

I can't accept taking the wife back, and how in the fuck are the parents okay with this shit? And, yes, this should be in Incest.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@Mac_Lapu, I believe Lupe is the mother, so no sibling involved.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Weird, but funny, amusing, sexual, and darn enjoyable. 5 stars. Just wish you could have dragged out the story longer. For some reason, it peaked my interest. Keep writing, please.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Wrong category.

And is it some kind of American thing that everyone has to be so god damned civil to people that shit all over you. When the ex turned up a simple ‘fuck off’ should have sufficed.

Ultimately just another adults juvenile fantasy.

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

Accepting the premise of the story as outlined, my issue is with him taking Marty back at all. Incest or not, Karin was/is a more steadfast and loving partner for the protagonist. Suspecting what he did of her separate life in Germany, I’m surprised that he waited all that time to pull the plug on the marriage.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Sometimes I just have to laugh at the comments, I'm sure you do as well. This story was well written with a "somewhat" plausible plot. You did leave out poignant facts/situations that would have better explained what was going on, but still fun read. I will echo some that I never understood why Levi; A) Didn't check on what she was doing over there, B) Tolerated not knowing location of where she was during her stay in Germany. You mentioned a more extended story and decided against it. I wish you had taken that path as the underlying story arc was relatively "fresh" and has some relevance in today's world. Solid 4*!

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Why isn't this in Incest cat? Did not care for the writing style.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Ch. 1 really should have been in the incest category as all of the LW elements were really background noise. While the LW elements were more in the foreground in Ch 2, it was just as much incest and even group sex for that chapter.

Marty was a piece of work. She was perfectly fine and having lots of fun sleeping with men and women while she was still married. All the fun of sleeping around went out of it once she was divorced. I don't usually say it like so many other commenters do but, Marty really was just a cheating whore. Regardless of Levi's remaining feelings for her there's no way he should have let her back into his house much less his bed. Sorry for her that she moved back there with any kind of expectation of his support. She made her choice when she decided to stay away from her husband for two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be posted in the incest category since it is 90% incest. Also think it is terrible that he takes his unfaithful wife back, she cheated while "finding herself" and only regretted it after he divorced her. And yes, having a bisexual affair is cheating. Can't believe how nonchalant the MC is about everything. Just not a great story.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Not up to BigGuy's usual standard. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was…..weird. Decently written, but just too “out there” for my tastes.

.

Gotta admit, tne combination of a “gotta find myself” trope with an incestuous polygamy “family” was an original idea. Not my cuppa, but oh well.

.

3 *** for tne writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category bub, this needs to be in Incest not Loving Wives.

Due to that and the fact you had him tike her back after 'finding herself' for 2 years...

Come on...read the room.

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

So his sister divorced her husband because he cheated 3 times in 2 years. Meanwhile, she had sex with her own brother AND with her sister and niece maybe dozens of times. I suppose she thought that fucking blood relatives didn't count as cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bigguy33 gave the incest warning in the story inro. Don't read it if you don't like it. At least give the writer credit for the warning.

For me, this is a typical submissive Bigguy33 male character. At least he gets plenty of pussy. Otherwise, he is the prototypical friend-zoned loser. The women keep him around as long as nobody better is on hand. In the real world, guys like him would watch all those women in his life give it up to better men than himself, while he rubs their feet in the neverending hope they will one day toss a lackluster screw his way. But Bigguy33 gets to write his story however he wants. And this is the perfect submissive guy's fantasy. Not very realistic, but then again, how many stories on Literotica are?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I'm not into incest but the writing was pretty good so I gave the writing 4 stars but the incest was fucked up, 0 stars, only because that's as low as I can. I like your writing but please, if you have to write about incest put it in a different category, or put a warning at the beginning in bold letters so we can choose early if we want to invest the time in reading it. Once I start reading a story, if the writing is good, I finish it. No matter how bad the story line is. Now I think I need to read a regular romance to clean my mind.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

To be honest, the story was not very interesting, no real emotional impact. Did anything happen at all other than going from monogamy to poly? Maybe you should have written a longer story, with more background story. With answers to questions like how their marriage was before. At the end of the story it felt like Levi didnt care either way what his (ex)-wife did. She went away, came back two years later and thats it, everything the same as before.

orater1orater1over 2 years ago

Nice and believable! I really enjoyed it (5*). But Yeah - a follow up is needed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was just weird.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

The incest part threw me. Now I have written incest stories although I find it wrong. This was still one of your better stories.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

It was … okay.

The plot seemed to just trickle along. Okay read just that nothing in this tale stood out.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
I understand why author posted this in LW...

But I agree with the other commentators that it would fit better in incest category. My guess is that the scores would have been high over there. Of course few if any of us would have read it then.

All that said, it might have been more interesting if hubby and sis did not have the history - could have explored the emotions of not being able to resist each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He has sex with his sisters. And the wife knows. That's probably why she left in the first place. Really poor story with poorly written characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should've been in incest or st least warn the reader's. Some of us think incestuous stories are super gross abominations. This turned my stomach. I don't see my siblings in that way. I never would've read it had it wanted me of the incest or was in the incest section. I stay away from sick stories like this. I'm sorry but I have no choice but to give you a 1 ☆

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

A big zero with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whether or not incest is your thing, this just is not a story. No tension at all. "Oh, well, my wife moved to another country. I guess that leaves me to have all the sex I want. "

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

It is a well-thought-out and well-written story. I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And another goofy harem incest fantasy.

Wrong category.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Very different but very good story. Weird characters but it is what made the story interesting. Good job!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Disappointing, just not up to your usual high standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the start I will say I disregard caveats regarding story content. If a story has been written and placed in Loving Wives then it is fair game for the scrutiny and critique of the READERS of Loving Wives. This also applies regarding what story tags are attributed to the story. In "Knock at the Door" everything points towards the story being one of incest and should have been placed in Incest/Taboo. There, I would not likely have seen this story and critiqued it as I have no interest in this deviant lifestyle. But it landed here in LW making it fair game for the critics.

OK there was a wife but so what, she lived thousands of miles away in a foreign country. She was not even effectively in the story until AFTER Levi divorced her. She doesn't enter the story until she comes home with Divorcee Remorse finding her ex shocked up with his (eww!) sister. Worse she finds out Levi's going to be a dad by fathering the baby of his OTHER SISTER'S lesbian lover (Eww! Eww!) So really this is a sordid tale of incestuous, lesbian relationships and not so much, about a loving wife. Primarily because Marti as a wife, was off somewhere finding herself and was really never in the picture. - Incest gets you 1 ☆ EVERY TIME it gets placed in LW. Shame, some of your other works were not bad. Get out of the incest business. Deviant sexual behaviors are not helping out our rapidly eroding social stability. They have become corrosive and debilitating to the extent that western civilization teeters on the brink of collapse. TANSTAAFL

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

BIG GUY33 IS LYING HERE. Whatever you think of this particular author and this particular story it is clearly not a loving wife's story. It is an incest story. This author is knowledgeable and skillful.. This story was not placed in the loving wives category by accident... It was purely intentional and done so to generate a strong reaction. This is sort of a form of cheating eating by misusing the lit erotica system in order to generate a strong reaction and get lots of feedback.

NOT COOL MAN. BAD DOG

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Still a cuck story, sorry.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

just awful.

sorry, but 1* from me. I usually give your stories 4 or 5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Creative, good storyline with some interesting twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not palatable to my taste

I guess I'm too old for this new-age attitude that everything goes as long as it's pleasurable. Bigguy33 only missed bringing their mother and father into their commune lifestyle. I'm sure they would have fit right in with their Dutch background and the sexual freedom of the Netherlands and all. I do like most of your stories, except for this one. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

hmm so why did u put this in LW cat instead of incest? me personally would have mentally added up all the incest scenes and all the LW scenes the one with the most means it would go to that cat

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

omg im actually agreeing with harryin VA lol i dont like u for doing that to me. and ur stories seem to be de-evolving. there no emotion in them anymore. or though it could have been an accident idk someone so use to putting their stuff in LW. a slip of the mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't feel Miriam should be forgiven, This RAAC is not a cluck story, but it is about a woman who got "lost" and wanted redemption and return to some semblance of a relationship with Levi which she got. She didn't suffer enough. I am also surprised Levi allow her to move back in.

Author 4.5

The flow of story 2

storyline 2

overall 2.5

mcbsmcbsover 2 years ago

Low score for wrong category. This story belongs in the Incest category, not LW. A dishonest Clickbait effort by the author, who assumed more views in LW than in Incest.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

You've had some hits and misses. This one missed so bad, you threw your back out on the swing. Utter trash, not worth the time to read.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Never thought I'd agree with Harry, but he's spot on. This was a deliberate attempt at misleading the readers for clicks and views.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Well, that was interesting. I can't imagine having sex with a relative, but I'm sure some do.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Not very realistic, but then again, how many stories on Literotica are?

.

.

Wait, are you telling me the story about the spectral dragon with the harem of vampire werewolf hybrids ISNT REAL?!?!?!?!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Disappointed.

Not my cup of tea. Can't offer my usual 5 stars, sorry.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

I'm sorry but consenting incest is not my thing. The story struck me bizarre, being very different in the LW genre, it took me out of my comfort zone - so it was unique. I have a hard time rating it - I don't really dislike it but don't like incest so it's 'average' but not in a bad way.

/

3.4*, Hooyah - just not my cup of tea.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A previous commenter called this an unrealistic friend-zoned loser's fantasy. Yep. The guy's wife goes to Germany, but he has no way to contact her? Her parent's have her contact information, but refuse to give it to him. And he remains celibate? A normal man would be at the parent's house demanding the contact info. He would yell at her parents, tell them what a bunch of worthless losers they were, call his wife a whore raised by idiots. He doesn't do that. He sits quietly and passively at home. Of course, we find out later the wife sees no reason not to cheat on her husband. Why would she? He's a loser. His sister comes to him after her husband cheats on her multiple times. So, his former lover-sister only turned to him after she realizes she couldn't keep ahold of the man she really wanted. So she ends up with her loser-brother. The other sister walks in, completely ignoring her brother. He is a non-entity to her. She then goes to the younger sisters room and they have sex all night, again ignoring the brother. They are in his house. He does nothing. What a loser! Then the whole surrogate father thing. Again, he acts like a submissive, only acting as the women demand. Then the wife comes home and she moves into his house without him saying anything? This IS a fantasy written for submissive wimps who are constantly rejected by women who jack off to the idea that one day their weakness will one day be rewarded by lots of sex from grateful dominant women. Not my cup of tea.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

WTF is wrong with you? You seemed to have bought the CostCo bundle of mental illnesses to save money.

You really need help, as you are one seriously sick fuck. One of your defects is enough for professional help, but yours may require a rubber room and Nurse Ratched to help you along.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Stellar.... or, given the profusion of females in this story, perhaps Stella, would be more apt!!! Your mixed the two storylines together perfectly. As in a good soufflé, they were combined juuuuuust right! 5++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only way this story isn't an incest story is if HE was adopted or his sisters were all adopted.

So please BigGuy inform us or add that little bit into a rewrite.

It could be a very good story as long as you remove the incest bit of biological brother and sister having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lousy ending. Don't bring back the ex wife and it would be ok. It does not have to be BTB, but don't bring her back.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Talk is good. I wish my wife and I had the habit of talking. Maybe we would not be nearly 20 years into a near total lack of intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category - belongs in the incest section

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And then they all became famous on the Jerry Springer Show. You have really outdone yourself this time. Lose a bet?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Not as good as your last story which l happily rated as 5/5 but nevertheless a good story. Yup certainly have improved Bigguy. Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a Incest story. This is a lesbian story. This is a horrible story about people with no moral compass that feel they should simply do what they like, everyone else be damned. He should have divorced his wife the first time she moved to Germany. He should have helped his sister find a place of her own. He should have helped his other sister find a place of her own. Yes, this was a fictional story. But it belongs elsewhere. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a Polyamory story; what category should that be in? Oh, I forgot, the sisters and brother. Yeah, this is an Incest Category story. The marriage was over before the story started and played no part in the drama or suspense of the sexual and romantic relationships. Marty is just your typical shallow selfish nacissitic whore who thinks she can put her marriage on Pause while she fucks around, I mean discovers herself, while fucking around. The author doesn't spend any time or imagination explaining Marty, what preceded her abandonment, why this poltroon just sat around with his useless cock in his hand waiting for some German Bread crumbs to be tossed his way. He didn't even propose that he come to Germany to talk, to try to understand, to personally deliver the divorce papers? And what was their relationship with the wider family when Marty skipped town? His mother in law refuses to tell her son in law where his wife can be found in Germany, yet she is surprised he is divorcing her whore daughter? Guess we know where the slut daughter got her training to be entitled and arrogant.

So now they are all just one big fucking family. How sweet. Marty now gets to share her ex husband with 3 other women, including the mother of his first (so far) child, and she thinks this is better or as good as she had it before she abandoned him? Ridiculous. I hope everyone else sees more in this than I can. It sucks.

But thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

These people have no boundaries. They are like a bunch of feral dogs. Consenting adults can do whatever they want but when there are children in the mix then it is time to grow up and try to have some self control. Karin is upset about Charlie but she has sec with more partners than he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In spite of jumping around the various categories, this story doesn’t seem to have any tension. Everyone is so accommodating in every situation.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Very creative storyline, wife moves out, abandons him for 2 years to find herself, sister moves in and divorces her husband and returning to her brother who she has had a incestual relationship, plus in the meantime, Lesbian sister moves in who brings her wife for brother to knock up, in the mean time brother divorces his wife and resumes life with divorced sister they live as husband and wife, then out of the blue the brothers ex-wife returns makes a deal with sister to share him and then what? Well the story is definitely not boring by any stretch of the imagination, I think the author really needs to continue this tale so the readers can see how it all plays out. I can envision brother getting both sister and ex-wife knocked up and they raise their raft of children in a polymerous family. There is so much going on in this story it is bound to offend someone as reflected in the previous comments.

Well I enjoyed the story and give it a 5 for imagination and creativity. I hope the author will ignore all of the negative comments and continue this interesting tale. As for being in the proper category I think novels and novellas would be good place for this tale to land as it has a little bit of everything in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just so boring and predictable

LordGriseLordGriseover 2 years ago

It was nice to read a story where all the adults handled matters like adults. I love that it came together in a harem type situation! Thank you for sharing with us!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

I liked it… I can see a possible chapter or two in future?!?! Thank-you

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Ummmmm

...when the analysis by the commenters includes conclusions regarding the author's thought process and intent - that's simply Opinion Stated As Fact. This OSAF phenomenon has infiltrated our written and broadcast media and subverted the definition of "news." E. Murrow and W. Cronkite must be rolling in their graves. In my opinion (note how I clearly identified this as MY OPINION), any use of OSAF without using the qualifier "my opinion," negates the value of that commenter's input.

Now, IMO, LW is a much harsher category in Lit than Incest relative to scores and comments. BG33 is probably a popular enough author that underhanded tricks to gain readership are unnecessary - at least IMO!.

BTW, BG, this is not my favorite story and I support the low score despite excellent writing. However:

Keep 'em comin'.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Write a second chapter! This great but it does need a perfect ending. AAAAA+++++

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story , love it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a confusing story.

Without reasons as to why Marty needed to ‘find herself’ we were left out in left field.

A wife who opts for a second year away without talking with husband meant to me she was fucking around for sure. The divorce was a given while the incest was just an unneeded complication.

Interesting but not coherent tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On another of BigGuys’s stories things were so tense that my heart monitor kept going off.

Not so with this one. I remained calm throughout.

Bill S.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Definitely needs to be completed, a great story well written but needs finalisation

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

Unusual, but good story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL Luckiest guy in the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short. Would have liked more story or continuation. But it was a good story.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

I agree with most of the other commenters that the story is too short and different...but it's excellent how the story is detailed and handled. I would really, really like the author to write additional chapters to this story. Thanks for sharing BigGuy33!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...