All Comments on 'Knockers'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no comments

that should really give you some thing to think.

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
A Great DGH story!

Man I really like your work! Keep writin'em and I'll keep readin'em.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A 9 YEAR ITCH REVISITED

and lots of H2O under the bridge. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Nice story about a High School sweetheart and her lover that get back together after nine years. I did wonder about one part of the dialog though. He admits to having sex over the nine years they were apart and she only responds that she dated a lot of men and was serious about two of them. So why doesn't she just be honest and say she had sex with all of her many dates, or she only had sex with the two serious guys. Why does the woman get away with using code words when he has to be more honest about not being celibate while they were apart? Seems like a double standard and I wonder why you wrote it that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Geography/Politics

"We would help build new roads from Kuwait to Afghanistan" That would be one hell of a road, since it would have to pass through Iran to connect the two. I don't think Iran would approve.

Good story though, just couldn't resist the geography error.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 12 years ago
Sorry

Neil having sex with 6 of his friends wives ruined this for me. Even though 2 of them didn't mind, the fact he did it behind the back of the other four makes him an asshole. I want to see the next chapter where she cheats on him with the 6 friends, lets see if he minds it.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Well writen tale

Yes he came over as a major asshole in the beginning and then like a lovesick teenager at the end. But, I read it in pieces which made the changes more obvious, and I found my self giving the story priority over the book on my Kindle, and the hard copy story I was reading at the same time, which means that DG continues to be a really fine storyteller...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your male "heroes'

Are getting worse all the time.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
I would have told you about the Kuwait problem in a private contact.

It was, otherwise, a first class story. Five Stars amigo!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Again the double standard from a guy who eventually grows up -

It does seem to be becoming a sort of theme - guys get to vent by fucking around without care about impact or consequences to others - but they still want the women to prove they are different and can be trusted - when they were not trustworthy for years???

OK rant over - the story was another good one with people who were mostly good - the cop was an ass and abused his power to protect his daughter - admirable but he was still an ass LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How does two tours equate to nine years,it's four at the most?

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

very good. thank you.

I too have the same concern: when I go to a party most of the women present tell my date that I am the best lover they have ever known. better than their current husbands or boyfriends.

Believe me, it's not easy. it's a bit uncomfortable bordering on embarrassing.

But hey, I support it.😎🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an asshole Neil was, having sex with his friends wives. I hope that Tracy cheats on him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC was a manwhore. He and the bitch Tracy deserved each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...