All Comments on 'Knocking On Heaven's Door'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
salesman's dream

Wow... Would'n we all like to knock on that door ,or one like it at least once in our life.. what a dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Helpful Salesman

Great story, a bit unexpected.

Post a followup soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
same - sort of -

Following the onset of seizures and the meds - I can no longer pound my wife the hard way she loves it. We used to go on and on like rabbits or maybe a stud horse. Since then oral is all I can do 90% or more of the time. We found a friend like this and it works out great. I do the oral to bring her off when he is not there and sometimes when he is there. He gives her the hard fucking she loves while I suck on a nipple or kiss her. Afterwards I may give her a quick fuck (he uses a condom no sloppy seconds) or she gives me a hand job. But he stays and encourages us as well. It is hard for some narrowminded porn readers to understand that not all m-f-m threesomes are wimps or bi or gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dear Narrow Minded

This story was about a man self cuckolding himself by giving - pimping out his wife for her selfish needs. he can hardly respect himself nor could she and she won't be around long nor should she.

Lets say she doesn't like it in her ass, so should he seek a whore or the sales man's wife to take his dick there but you say she doesn't buy into that - hmmm seems cucksterly one sided which was your intent.

Now narrow minded one - you have a friend in whenever she wants to service her but you still can just not as hard as you used to. Well have your friend bring his wife and see if that doesn't stir your feelings as he does your wifes. Again one sided perhaps as you sickly want and she wonders why she should respect you and your jaded sickness.

A threesome wouldn't have ruined this story nearly as bad as it would have been sharing - a balance but that was never intended was it.

A waste of time and effort except for the few pathetic humiliation sicko's - is that to be your audience?

OtazelOtazelalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous.

Dear Anonymous from the author. This story was written by an ex-insurance salesman - need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'd take that deal.

Loved the story. Eating pussy is my favorite thing to do in bed. I knew a girl that only let me eat her pussy. She never understood why I agreed to that arrangement but it lasted for almost a year.

Needless to say, I loved the story.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Door to Door

Having done door to door saleswork, I know that your tale is not as far-fetched as it might seem to some. There are many more tails out there than the salesman and the farmer's daughter, and actuality that can make some interesting reading. I think I shall have to write about one of my own experiences soon. Thanks for an enjoyable read; keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear "Dear Narrow Minded"

Had a good laugh reading your comment. Do you think you have everyone figured out? Do you know how everyone thinks, and what is fine with them, or not? Think again.

If this story offends you, why are you reading porn at all?

This story is hot, I live to suck pussy, it's the best thing ever. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous