Knocking On Heaven's Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her legs wide open I found myself looking full on at Liz's highly aroused pussy. Her little labia were puffy and open, her little clit peeped from under its hood, hard and ready, and her entrance was slick and shining from her juices. And the scent! Liz has the most enticing natural perfume, a musky scent that is as fresh and exciting as it is hot and heady. She tastes as good as she looks, too!

Leaning forward I flicked my tongue over her clit. Nothing more, just the tip of my tongue catching on the tip of her clitoris. She gasped and pushed herself at me. I did it again, with the same result, so I did it again and again, each time she let out a little gasping cry and thrust forward.

Of course, teasing Liz was also teasing me, so I didn't keep it up for too long. I desperately wanted to bury myself in her pussy, push my tongue inside her as far as it would go, and feel her juices all over my face. Though, I suppose if I'm completely honest, what I really wanted to do was fuck her senseless, but that didn't seem to be available, at least not yet. But I could dream couldn't I?

I got the impression that Liz wanted to take it slowly, because she hadn't complained about my teasing, so I moved things forward gradually, as much as I wanted to dive right in. Leaving her clit alone for the moment I began running up and down the sides, exploring the folds of her pussy with the tip of my tongue, circling under her entrance and back up towards her clit. Usually I bypassed her button, but now and again I gave it a little flip on my way past, with the same results as before, a gasp and a jerk of her hips.

Gradually I returned my attentions to her clit, sometimes licking it more firmly as I went passed, sometimes pausing to take it between my lips and gently nibble on it. Liz's gasps and cries became louder and more insistent, though strangely enough Richards continuing absence or the thought that he might hear his wife's sounds, never occurred to me. It's true what they say, 'when your cock's hard, your head's soft'!

It was getting obvious that Liz was soon going to reach orgasm; she had grabbed hold of my wrists (my hands were on her thighs holding her legs open) and was squeezing them as hard as she could, her nails digging deeply into my skin. It hurt, but I didn't care, I just devoted my attention fully to her clit and worked at making her cum.

One thing that always seems to work on a woman is to suck their clit into your mouth, grip it between your lips and wriggle your tongue all over it's end, and so that's what I did with Liz. And it worked! Almost immediately her grip on my arms intensified, her eyes closed, her breath became ragged, her body went rigid and little strained grunts came from her throat, rising in pitch and volume until they reached a crescendo. At that point she silently screamed "yeesss!", pushed herself hard at me, - and squirted all over my chin!

I must say that I didn't mind her squirting; it seems to me to be a sort of compliment that you've managed to get your partner to that level of arousal, though it did catch me by surprise a bit. Some sort of warning, or at least a hint, wouldn't have gone amiss!

I was also surprised when I moved to pull away and wipe my face. She wouldn't let me! She grabbed the back of my head with her hands and rammed it back onto her pussy.

"No" Her voice was urgent and anxious, "Don't stop, please don't stop, I can cum again in a minute if you keep going!"

So I kept going! What would you do?

This time I placed my tongue at the entrance to her very, very, wet tunnel, running it round and round just inside and drinking in her juices. At that she sighed again, letting go of my head and leaning back on the sofa, taking hold of my wrists once more as she did so. I took the sigh as a sign of approval and began delving further inside her, stabbing into her with my tongue as far as it would go. Little guttural sounds were coming from her throat again, another sign, perhaps, that I was doing ok!

Of course, as all you men, and some of you women, will know, pushing your tongue deep into a pussy soon makes it very achy tired, so I varied things by withdrawing it, pressing it flat against her cleft and licking hard from vagina to clit before easing the pressure and trailing it the full length and width of her pussy, gently licking her labia, her clit and her perineum, almost as far back as her arsehole. She responded to all this with little jerks of her hips again, pushing herself at me as if determined to increase the contact. She made tiny little whimpering noises, the words 'yes' and 'more' just about discernable in them. But then, as she got closer to her climax she started gasping and grunting just as before and her grip tightened again on my wrists, as if she were worried that I'd pull away!

This time when she came the whole world must have heard her! "Oh, Christ, yes, I'm there!" she shouted, before lapsing into a series of gasping cries, with no attempt whatever to mute any of it.

'Well, if Richard didn't know before, he does now!' I thought, and hoped that he really didn't mind.

Not that I could have pulled away and pretended innocence if I'd wanted to. Liz was hauling on my wrists and had clamped her thighs around my head to make sure I stayed put. It was probably a good thing she had, too, 'cos her hips had gone into spasm and were jerking and thrusting wildly, and of course, my chin was dripping with her fluids again. What an orgasm, I began to think it would never end! Eventually it did subside and she released her grip to flop backwards in her seat.

"Christ, that was good." She self consciously smiled her thanks down at me, still kneeling between her legs, and swung one thigh over my head to close her legs and hide that gorgeous pussy. What a shame, I was half hoping I was going to get to fuck it, but apparently not!

Ducking her arcing foot I got stiffly (legs and back this time) to my feet and sat alongside her, happy with what had happened, but with my rock hard cock frustrated that it hadn't gone further. Perhaps she would finish the job she started earlier if I waved it about a bit!

As it happened, I didn't need to. With still no sign of Richard returning (he must be staying away deliberately by now) Liz promptly knelt between my legs and did to me the equivalent to what I'd just done to her! This time she didn't hold back either, she took my entire length into her mouth, coating my shaft with saliva and sliding her mouth up and down it while at the same time using her tongue to send me to heaven.

I was so horny that there was no way on God's earth that I could hold back for long, no matter how much I wanted it to continue, and I soon felt my balls boiling with an approaching climax. I can remember gasping out that I was soon going to cum, and receiving a thumbs-up sign from her as she sucked on my cock, never missing a beat, and then I came! God, did I cum? It was the orgasm to beat all orgasms. I couldn't help it, I grabbed her hair and pinned her mouth onto my cock, flooding her with my cum. I could hear her slurping and swallowing, desperately trying to stay ahead of the flood I was unleashing into her, but there was no way I could slow it down. I've heard of people who say they pass out when they cum, and that's the closest I've ever got to doing so. The whole world had receded until it only existed as a mouth around my cock, I had the famous roaring in my ears and my vision closed to a point. I know I called out, but I've no idea what, and I know I thrashed about a bit, but don't ask me how much. All I can tell you is that when my brain got itself together again, I was gasping and panting like a fish out of water, legs trembling, body covered in sweat and with a mouth and throat as dry as the Sahara! Liz was kneeling in front of me with cum around her lips, looking at my very worn out cock with an enormously satisfied grin on her face! For what seemed like ages we both looked at each other, unable perhaps to put feelings into words, and both wondering where things were going from here!

Eventually Liz stood up and reached behind the sofa to fish out two more towels. Handing one to me and using the other to clean herself down she called out loudly. "Richard"!

She looked at me as if trying to be sure of my reaction before speaking. "I think you've guessed that things are not quite what they seemed. Richard will explain, but whatever you think after that I do want you to know that tonight has been marvellous and I hope you'll never regret it, I won't!"

Even when you've smelled the proverbial rat it still knocks you back a bit to find you were right, and I just sat there opened mouthed. I must have been doing a pretty good goldfish impersonation too, 'cos even though there was plenty I wanted to say, I just couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth!

Just at that moment the video, having played its tape to the end unnoticed, tripped itself into rewind, the sudden noise making us both jump and burst into fits of tension releasing giggles. Doubts that either of us might be having over the evening's activities were laughed into the background for the moment.

What Richard must have thought when he came into the room at that moment, obviously in answer to his wife's call, and found us both laughing helplessly, I hate to think. He certainly looked a little concerned and puzzled.

After we'd pulled ourselves together a bit he looked at Liz. "Did he...?"

Liz nodded. "Yes"

"And did you...?"

She nodded again, this time smiling as if in recollection. "Yes!"

"And would you like.... you know...?"

"Oh, yes!"

Just then he seemed to have realised that although he was dressed again, both his wife and I were still naked, and I'll admit that I was a little bit uncomfortable about it! Anyway, he suddenly whirled around and shot out of the door, to return a few seconds later with two bathrobes, handing one to each of us.

I was getting just a little worried again by now, not to mention very confused, especially in view of the seemingly nonsensical question and answer conversation they'd just conducted. "Would somebody mind telling me what's going on?" I asked, shrugging myself into the robe.

"Of course" Said Richard. "But it's a bit complicated, so please hear us out"

"Ok, but I hope its good." I sat down again on one end of the sofa, Liz sat at the other, and Richard plonked himself in one of the two remaining armchairs and began gazing at his feet. After a minute or so he sighed, looked up and launched disjointedly into his explanation.

"First let me say that I'll give you an explanation, and then I, or rather we, have a proposition for you." He looked at me hard for a reaction, but I deliberately tried not to give one.

"Ok, well, you see I have a problem and it's affecting our, mine and Liz's, relationship to the point where we have been on the verge of splitting up. I love Liz to bits and I believe she loves me just as much, so we've tried to come up with a solution that will save us."

He drew a deep breath, and then continued. "My problem stems from when I was about sixteen and going out with the girl who had taken my virginity. I say she had taken mine, because she was the one who made the running, I was still rather shy in those days. It was she who decided that we ought to try oral sex, she'd heard somewhere about the sixty-nine position and she wanted to try it. Anyway, one day when we had her house to ourselves we went to her bedroom, stripped off and tried it out. Typically for Laura, that was her name, she wanted to do it with me lying down and her on top. I'd never tasted a pussy before and, truth be told, I quite liked it, but unfortunately Laura got a bit carried away. She was not by any means a small girl, she was nearly as tall as me and weighed quite a lot more, and when she got close to cumming she pushed herself down onto my face so hard that I couldn't breathe. I tried to push her off, but she was too heavy and she was kneeling over my arms anyway. I was suffocating, nose and mouth both blocked with flesh, and I honestly thought I was going to die. In the end I passed out, and when I came round she was standing there shouting at me for being useless for sex. Not a care about my passing out. So, as soon as my head cleared I pulled my trousers on, grabbed the rest of my things and legged it!"

Richard paused at that point, and then went on. "Ever since then I have had a phobia of oral sex. I can't do it, can't have it done to me, and can't even watch it in a blue movie. If I ever see it I get a panic attack. I know its stupid, but that's the way I am. The trouble is that it's one of Liz's greatest fantasies, and like so many things you can't have, it had become an obsession with her."

Liz nodded her agreement. "Tonight was the first time in my life, for both giving and receiving! I so wanted to experience it that a couple of weeks ago I'd got to the point where I told Richard that if he couldn't do it, I'd find someone who would!"

Once again my ghast was flabbered! I certainly wouldn't have guessed it was her first oral orgasm, though that did explain a few things I'd thought strange at the time, like her sigh when I first tongued her.

But Richard was continuing. "I couldn't bear the thought of her going behind my back. So I agreed to her going to someone else with my knowledge. Then it was a case of who? We talked about it and figured that it couldn't be anyone we knew – or how long before the world knew? So we agreed that it should be the first person to call on us, who Liz found attractive, and that was you! We also worked out that if it just sort of 'happened', then we would know they fancied Liz as well. That's why you weren't told before hand; even though the way was paved for you to get together with Liz, and we kind of sounded you out a bit along the way.

He paused. "Now, that's the explanation, would you like to hear our proposition?"

I looked at him as if he was raving mad, and perhaps he was. But I was so gob-smacked, even though I'd already figured that something was cooking, that I just sat there and silently nodded my head in a sort of reflex action. A nodding goldfish, no less! Anyway, he took it that I was interested in what he had to say.

"Our thoughts are these. It will help our marriage if Liz has someone for what I can't do. We don't want a string of men, but we could both live with her taking one lover, who she would see at reasonable intervals, too often would impinge on our relationship. So we thought perhaps about once every two or three weeks. Now every third week I work nights, so how would you like to come and spend a night with Liz on the week that I'm on nights?"

I was still nodding like as toy dog in a car, totally dumbfounded. He had dropped that offer out so casually that I hadn't picked up on it at first! When the penny dropped I opened my mouth to answer.

But Richard hadn't quite finished. "I also realise that no man would keep calling just to have oral sex, so whatever you two do on those nights together I'm ok with, just enjoy it and help me satisfy my wife at the same time."

"How do you feel about that?" This was Liz asking. "Would you like to be my oral lover?"

That must rank pretty high in the list of daft questions, but I answered it anyway. "Of course I would, what man wouldn't? But what about you?"

"If we're as good together next time as we were this, I'll never complain!"

Well, we were and she didn't (and doesn't) and we did (and do) enjoy more activities that just oral sex. As for Richard, he's now a friend of mine, with a tacit agreement not to talk to each other about Liz in a sexual context. All in all, that was the best door I ever knocked on, and maybe I'll tell you a bit more about it another time!

Oh, - and the flippin' poodles have now decided they like me and so I'm not the only one doing some licking around there!

12