All Comments on 'Knowing Your Strength Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
still very good

yeah i will agree with your ending comments. lol. but i still enjoyed this story. thank you.

browneyes213browneyes213over 9 years ago
Yes

I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Like Happy Endings!

5/5 ram

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
yes its darn good ( cant swear - sorry)

you have nothing to apologize for - very nice work and much appreciated that you took the time and effort to do this and post it where lesser talented folks like myself can enjoy it - thanks!

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 9 years ago
AND?

Really glad you're back. Now, get on with it, and write more! One of my favorite authors, you know. One of James Lee Burke's characters described Louisiana as "an open air lunatic asylum." Boy, did he have that right! I think that's why I enjoy your stories, so much. It's true to life! Again, glad that you're back!

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
REDEMPTION.

I liked the end. Being vulnerable & slipping. But there is always a second chance. Thanx.

The 4th star.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
Ave Maria

I don't usually go for the Non-human/Sci-Fi stories but JimBob, you being who you are, I followed you right along. Iam happy I did. A touching story of redemption, again, in a veery believable package. I believe in Angels so it was easy to suspend my disbelief and ride along.

Definitely a 5-star effort.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
I don't know what the laws are like over there

And I do know this is fiction, however, one small note, if parents throw their kids out while pregnant, they can be charged with a book load of state and federal offenses. Everything from reckless endangerment of a child, depraved indifference, and a host of other charges. Saw it once in NYC with a well to do family in Manhattan. Parents were overly fanatical Catholics. The daughter who was tossed out, tried to file for welfare, the social worker was a passed employee of her parents when she was in school and saw them first hand. She got SVU involved, had the other kids pulled by CPS. The whole thing turned Ito a three ring circus to the point the cardinal O'conner got involved. The girl finally got the help she needed, parents did sixty days with time served and 6000 hours community service. The father of the baby was forced to pay out child support.

That all having been said ad this is fiction. More should have been said about the parents and grandparents who were so religious as to throw a pregnant child out to the wolves.

Thanks for the stories.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 6 years ago
Okay, so...

The story was good and entertaining. However you left out a main character. Did Angel gain her salvation? It would be nice if Racheal named her baby Elaine. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for a wonderful story.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 6 years ago
No you don’t suck...

And no this wasn’t a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok

Ok, you don't suck, and I'm not lost anymore, after the first chapter. Yes, Angel found her salvation! Thanks for another great story!

waifwaifover 5 years ago
About Criticism

I loved it, but not everyone will. I don't like mint chocolate chip ice cream, but they still seem to sell a LOT of it. Nobody likes EVERYTHING, and some will always find a reason to hate something.

A few thoughts from a frustrated author.

*Write what you feel, and never let another person judge your work.

*If you hated the story, you would not have written it: thus, it has value.

*If someone denigrates your writing, challenge them to write something better and then, challenge yourself to do the same.

*Accept criticism when it is constructive while understanding that not everyone will "get" the messages that you are trying to share.

*Never let a critical remark stifle your voice....EVER !!!

crazycujocrazycujoover 4 years ago
inquiring minds want to know

when you have time or interest, how about giving us some history about Babbages, Abduls, Bombay Restaurant, and Bully Burgers in some of your stories! i've enjoyed most of them, and thank you very much for posting them. you say you read these so maybe you'll see this. the disclaimers are fun too by the way!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love the continuity of your story characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I long for that peace she finally felt.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Poor Anthony... Ends with a used up worthless doorknob.

sentiantonesentiantoneabout 2 years ago

I think we should refer to jimbob's full body of work as some sort of universe. Perhaps The DeGarde Universe? The detail in these stories is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although this is not what I would call my kind of story (I don't have much use for the supernatural on these sites,) nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much. Even when your stories are rooted in the horrific, they are life-affirming and your characters always grow, even the villains, and usually we walk away from your stories even feeling some sympathy for the villains. I have said it before, but it bears repeating, you are the all-around best author on the site.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

A little sappy and disjointed, but a nice story. Not sure why all these kids that were having sex and 18 years old were still in school, unless maybe they started a year later than most. Just saying. With all the happy endings it would have been nice to see what fate and the future handed out to Doug and his team mates for being such asses.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

Great story, characters and morals. Lot to think about, how cruel words and actions can hurt so deeply.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Banks Street did not care how far along a woman was; they would perform the abortion."

Dude come on, abortion clinics don't operate that way. Where did you get your MD?

Even on a site for erotic fiction we cant escape the braindead republicans, and the sanctimonious democrats. We live in shitty times

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Could be a good story, but the lack of knowlege in reality and propaganda (even if it is a „supernatural kind of story) is just frightening.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I love your writing…warm compassionate funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES