All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 01'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice story keep writing....

very good outline, but I think there should be a better intro to the 4th page. also on page 4 there some dropped words and a couple of grammatical errors.

the story is excellently built, you have us trying to guess where you are going which I think is great in every story. Sort of a mystery inside a love hate relationships....looking for more, let me know when they are comming.

dave

davew.ineaston@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Start!

You have gotten my interest and I would like you to keep on. Very different characters but you want to follow all of them. My favorite is Sean so far. Wondering where you are going to go with him. Good first try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's Chapter 2?

You have my interest. Looking forward to the next installment. Please let me know when it's posted. I will leave my e-mail on a private post. Hope it's soon.

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
Like the anonymous commenters before me

I really liked this and I am anxiously waiting for future installments. Please don't make us wait too long!

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
You're a top-notch writer!

Rehnquist, it's time to give up your day job. You are an incredibly intriguing writer, and should devote yourself to it full time. I loved your first story. This story has me totally looking forward to where you are going with it. Please let me know when the next installment arrives. Sincerely, your lawyer e-buddy (I can see a younger version of myself in Will), AverageBear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

Excellent writing!! Love the story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More details in the intro, please

It would be unfair for me to rate your story because I didn't read it beyond a few random paragraphs, none of those grabbed me though. The category "Novelas, etc" on Literotica is unfortunate that it just says "Long story" but it fails to tell me about what. Maybe a town with Stepford-like wives, maybe one with a deep dark secret where the patriarch is in fact the father of all the children, maybe one where we have forced feminization of someone, maybe one which concentrates on "mature" sex,... Some of those things (and many others) would cause me to dismiss the story immediately and others to wade through pages of junk in the hopes of something interesting. So if you want me (and others similarly inclined) to read it please put in an introductory paragraph which describes what the story's about.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Nice Openers

Pair of aces for the erotic scenes!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
R, you're right wouldn't have found it under Novels

Youv'e some great fans & now I'm one too.... yeah a 5.

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 13 years ago
Ugh!

I read about three-fourths of this Chapter and encountered 11 characters. Two had connects to two others. The rest were so far just random players. I suspect they will all be tied together in some fashion, but how do I keep them sorted out in the meantime? Because a story is HUGE does not mean it must have dozens of characters, introduced at random.

Sorry, but I don't have the patience to stick around until the plot sorts itself out. Well written, so far, but that is not enough to capture my attention for the long haul. I've read many novels and novellas, but they all roped me in early on. This, so far, doesn't even show promise.

So long....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good.....

very good............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved the story between Elizabeth and Will - I could read a whole series just about the two of them. Very well worded.

raconteuseraconteuseover 13 years ago
You're the goods.

Great story beginning, with enough complexity to herald a longer story with multiple chapters. When you write, you go for broke, and I admire that. No holding back, but at the same time, perfectly paced. Great dialogue, excellent intrigue. Yeah, my top vote for sure.

Ani100Ani100about 13 years ago
great

Fast becoming a favorite writer for me. Hope you have time to add more and more stories.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Interesting Start

I hope I can keep track of all the characters. Will and Elizabeth are my favorites so far.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Like a good novel

I don't see anything to improve on. You have set up your characters well. I personally love the way good authors take their time with many characters.

You have already used the first storyline with the first wife cheating and rationalizing her actions because of the overworking husband neglecting her.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love in the City

O'Henry couldn't have ended it better; a delight.

peaches506peaches506about 12 years ago
Hooked

Love the start of the story. Got me hooked for sure. Excellent writing and character development. Excited to read more.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Took a while to set the hook -

Now if course I want to see where these last 2 end up - and maybe the other chars too -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Wow! That was the longest, hottest sex scene on this site. I am enjoying this immensely.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Since I have turned into a romantic in my old age...

I would like for these two get together. I have known quite a few "pros" in my time, most of them just as friends. There have been some fine ones in my acquaintence. This all happened back in the sixties. Some of them made good wives for several male friends. It would be qute romantic for these two to have a romance and I hope to see it in the next chapters.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Ohhhh this is gonna be good!

Wow! Great intro, you've definitely grabbed my interest and made me want to read more. Forcing myself to stop and give feedback before rushing to the next chapter. Want to read more about what's next for these characters.

Fantastic writing, storyline grabs the reader, character development is perfect, just enough to tease the reader into wanting more. Thank you for sharing!

SkibumSkibumabout 10 years ago
Great story, but....

Too many characters and too much jumping around. It reads like a TV miniseries with a cast of dozens. I would prefer it broken down into desperate stories for each thread. Makes it easier to follow for us old geezers with our short attention spans.

The writing is excellent. I'm sure my problems with the story are the result of my own issues, not your storytelling.

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsabout 10 years ago
A First for me, too!

I've been reading here for months now (6+), a lot of stories get me VERY turned on, now and then (very rarely) one makes me cum. This is the first ever to give me multiples! Will and Elizabeth better get together, & can we clone him? PLEASE?! Definitely 5 Star writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:-) :-)

Why do I get the feeling that the attorney is either you or who you wished you were. We'll see if she allows herself to be with him again. As for the cheating pieces of shit, may they be immediately miserable and die a horrible death.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@@Skibum

Give it time.

This is obviously a long story, and the author is introducing many of the characters we will be following.

Over time it should all make sense, if Rehnquist is up to his usual standards!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Will and Elizabeth

These two HAVE to end up together!

You can't have them start off so HOT, and SO in tune with each other, to not have them betogether.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
STUNNED

I'm sad to see you haven't posted in years, but I'll take a chance that you read reviews to say this was simply fantastic.

Excellent variety, well detailed characters, hot smut, and you end it with a cliffie - simply brilliant!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lots of interesting seeds planted

Congrats. A great start with lots of interesting seeds planted. Five out of five. I won't say too much more because there are lots of chapters to come. But I will say the sex was hot, the characters are well drawn so far, the writing is sound and it will be interesting to see a long story with lots of characters and whether you can weave them all together.

Cheers, Steve

chmcgchmcgabout 8 years ago
Wow

Truly erotic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

A master storyteller. Still love it. Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3rd time through

And it is even better than the first two. The final scene with Will and Elizabeth is just incredibly well done in such a loving manner, the way two people express themselves when they are in love. Thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
No excuse

I have no good reason for not reading this story before. Shame on me. This has laid a foundational base that can go in so many ways. I am eager to continue. Let's see how they intertwine as the story develops.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Great Start!

I will definitely read my way through the rest of this terrific story.

So sorry that you're not still active here! Maybe you'll surprise all of your fans here someday! ;-)

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
It's been a while since I last read this...

Looking forward to reading through it all again. So well written; truly excellent. You're easily one of the top, if not THE top, writer on this site or any other story-posting site I've seen. It's our loss that you no longer submit your stories here. Hopefully you're selling them now, as you could easily make a living doing this - I only wish I knew where and what name you're using.

I hope time has been kind to you and you're well. Thanks for posting. 5 stars, of course.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Wow

This is several levels better than anything you've written, so far. The dialogue, is really

good. The sex is hotter, more complex, 3x as erotic as anything I've read by you. Truly superb!!!!

I'm eager to see where it all goes.

Bravo!!

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Just saying

You devoted essentially an entire chapter to their intensely loving and erotic night, only to blow it up in the last paragraph. Unless you change your mind and bring them together again, it’s just a throwaway chapter..

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Too many

There seemed to be too many character introductions. Is this a romance, or LW story? I was not sure who to pay attention to.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
Haven't Read This In Awhile

But it's better than I remember. I see comments about it being so frenetic. What they don't realize is these characters will all be dealt with. And the set up of Elizabeth and Will is one of the best in Lit. Thanks again for posting such an awesome story. Will is by far my favorite and sympathetic character in the Knox County Series

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Sensuous, what love making should be. Problem is they don't give lessons. Born in the 40s and learning about sex in 60s is sort of an OJT thing. Not much opportunity. Pretty good writing R.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

You've written yourself into a corner with this one - no? A magic connection and she pulls the plug, what's he gonna do ....... Love the love-making action - if that is what it is, I've never been thru action like that! Look forward to your digging your characters out of the hole you've put them in.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Well, we get introduced to some future major characters, thanks. Will and Elizabeth seem like 2 pages of gratuitous sex with no real tie in with the bad cop, why?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, I agree. Some special characters created here. Will and Elizabeth at the top of the class.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Fucking brilliant!!!!!

This has so many possibilities.

Cannot figure why l postponed reading this so long ago. Put it off for so long.

Now, lm just amazed. First timer for this tale, scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Tremendously erotic! One of the best I’ve read on LE. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

newford9bnewford9babout 2 months ago

This is beginning to turn out to be a very, very interesting tale 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous