Knox County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,908 Followers

After a few moments like this, she turned and lowered herself, snuggling herself between him and the back of the couch. He placed his arm around her naked shoulders and turned to face her. They lay there, belly to belly, hips to hips, their legs interlocked, and his right hand brushed her hair from her face.

She looked into his eyes. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

He smiled, seemed embarrassed. Rather than answer, he leaned over and brushed his lips against hers, his tongue sneaking out a little. She kissed him back and pushed her hips against his.

After a few minutes of this, she broke their kiss and again looked at him, her left hand going down and stroking the side of his hip. "I'm serious," she said, leaning over and pecking him on the lips. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"What?" He leaned over and pecked at her lips, moved his head back and smiled.

"I've just . . . well . . . I'm not exactly inexperienced here, and that was the best." She his ass into her and brushed her tongue over his lips. "So I want to know where you learned that."

He closed his eyes and tucked his head under her chin. "I read a lot," he said.

She stroked his hair. "What do you read a lot?" She was smiling. When he said nothing, she prodded him with her hips and said, "Come on, don't be embarrassed. Tell me."

"Magazines," she heard him mumble.

"What magazines?"

"I'd rather not say."

She shimmied down the couch and touched her forehead to his. "Come on, Will. If you got this from magazines, I want some subscriptions, okay?"

"You know, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, those kinds of magazines."

"Why?"

"Because," he said, tilting his head and looking into her eyes, "I want to be good at it. You know, make it good for both of us."

"Well," she said, "speaking for myself, of course, I'm pretty sure you're more than just good at it."

He smiled, and she leaned in and kissed him. Long, tender, deep, meaningful. "You're an awesome kisser," she said, rubbing her lips over his. "Everywhere. You kiss really good everywhere." He kissed her first this time, pushing his hips into her as he did so. She felt him getting hard again.

"How long has it been?" she said, grinning at him.

"Longer than I'd care to think about," he said, one hand going to her ass and pulling her closer.

"Well then why don't we find us a bed and see what else you've learned in your studies?" She rolled over him and onto the floor, standing and taking his hand, tilting her head toward the stairway.

He grinned like a little boy, his eyes growing wider as his eyes met hers and drank in her lascivious grin.

At the top of the stairs, he got closer and pushed her with is hips toward the door at the end of the hallway. She entered, found the light switch, and flipped it up. The room, she noticed, was like the rest of the house. Spotless, king-size bed neatly made, not a speck of dust on the dressers. Another candle was burning, and the room smelled like clean linen or cotton sheets hanging in the wind to dry. She liked it.

She walked toward the bed and turned around, sitting on the mattress. She was holding both of his hands, and he spread them out and looked down at her.

"You really are very beautiful," he said, gazing at her from head to toe.

"And so are you," she replied. "Now, how about we take you for a test ride?" She leaned over and sucked him into her mouth, her hands still holding his, only her lips and tongue on his hardening cock. She felt him tense then relax, the tension going from him, his legs almost collapsing before he regained his senses. He guided one of her hands to his hip and the other to his flat tummy. She stroked his smooth skin, taking her time with is mouth. He was stroking her skin as well, one hand going into her hair and brushing through it. He didn't guide her, piston into her. No, she realized, he touched her, felt her, and let her set the pace.

When he was hard as before, she broke away from him. Her lips found the area just above his cock and kissed, tasting him. She moved to his hipbones, then up his belly, darting her tongue into his belly button. Still his hands brushed over her, in no hurry.

"I didn't think it would be like this," he whispered.

"Like what?" she said between kisses, her mouth now reaching the bottom of his chest.

"Making love," he said. "I thought this would be just fucking, you know?"

"It can be," she said, sticking her tongue out and tracing around his nipple, flicking the tip. "It's up to you." She looked up and met his gaze. "If you want it different, you just let me know." She leaned forward and sucked his nipples into her mouth, first one, then the other, before leaning back and blowing on them softly.

"No," he said. "I want it just the way it is. Just the way you want it."

He leaned down and pushed her shoulders back until they reached the bed. He started kissing her again, laying down beside her as he did so. They lay like that for ages, just kissing, their hands roaming each other's bodies, getting familiar, enjoying the embrace. She was worried he would flag, but his occasional grinds into her confirmed he had plenty of stamina and was enjoying himself.

She tried to break the embrace and go back down on him, but he pushed her back and said, "No, it's my turn to enjoy you some more."

He started at the base of her neck with his lips and tongue, and his hands were brushing her belly and breasts. He'd run his palms over softly, reach a breast, gently squeeze, then brush back down to the swell at her pubis. She was writhing, her breaths low and even, shallow, and she writhed with his touches, wanting more but enjoying the sensations.

His head moved lower to her breasts and kissed all around them. Tops, bottoms, sides, areolae, nipples, he paid attention to all of her. His hand slid lower, as well, his palm traveling from the back of her knee, up the side of her leg, over and around her pelvic bone, and over the top of the juncture of her leg. Then back again. Like his lips, though, his hands followed no set pattern. Instead, they moved back and forth at random, keeping her from anticipating the next move and surprising and pleasing her with the attention.

She heard him talking to her through the kisses, his voice low. "I could taste you forever," he said. She heard wonderment in his voice. Again, he was like a little kid and she felt like his first time. "You are just so beautiful. So perfect." And that's how he was making her feel, she realized. Like the center of his universe. It heightened her arousal. He was right: They were not fucking; they were making love. This hadn't happened in the ten months she'd been working for the Agency. Hell, she thought, this has never happened to this degree in my life.

His body slid down the bed and she felt his mouth trail downward and to the side, kissing the hollow area next to her pelvic bone. No one had ever paid attention to her there, not like this, and her hips arched up off the bed in response. She was no longer thinking. Instead, she let her body melt into the soft comforter and respond to him as it wished.

She didn't even notice when his hand slowly pushed her knees apart. She was focusing on his lips and tongue as they worked over to the top of her lips. She was wet. She could feel it, her juices trickling down the length of her slit and joining at the crack of her ass before continuing the journey into the crack of her ass. Holy shit, she thought, he hasn't even touched me there–not in almost an hour, at least–and I'm already hotter than before.

She heard herself whimper when his tongue continued around and past her, going to the other side of her hips. Then she was reminded of his hand. His touch was so light she sensed his fingers before she felt them, traveling up her inner thigh.

"Is this what you want?" he said, a fingertip brushing her vulva before pulling back. Her hip jerked in response, a soft groan escaped her closed mouth, but she said nothing.

His mouth traveled back toward her core and the finger again brushed her, a wisp of a touch, before pulling back. "I'm not going to do it, you know," he said.

She lifted her head and stared down the length of her torso. He was looking up at her now, a smile and arched eyebrows telling her that he wasn't kissing.

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" She wasn't sure what he wanted. She knew he wanted her to tell him, but she wasn't sure how he wanted her to tell him. She bit her lip, not wanting to talk too dirty and ruin the mood, but still wanting him to prolong this. She needed this. She'd never had it before, never realized she could want it this badly now.

"Please touch me, taste me," she finally said. "Please." She raised her hips and tried to push them toward his hand.

"Touch you and taste you where?" he said. He was still smiling, but it was turning into a grin.

She was so hot her mind was a blur. "Anywhere," she said. "Everywhere. I want you to touch me everywhere. To kiss me all over. Please."

He kissed the top of her landing strip. "Your wish," he said. He kissed lower and his hand brushed up higher. She raised her hips up from the bed, anticipating. "Is my command," he finished.

She felt them simultaneously. His tongue snaked down to her clit, his finger pushing into her slowly. She laid her head back on the bed, her arms outstretched and pushing down on the comforter to support her as her hips rose to and ground against his mouth. His finger kept pushing in, slowly, until she felt the knuckles of his other fingers prodding her vulva. He held it there for a minute before pulling it back out and going back in slowly. His tongue went to the underside of her clit and pressed, then licked up, over, and around her hood.

She felt his hand pushing one leg back toward her. She let him guide her, keeping her leg there. Then she felt his finger withdraw and his mouth go lower, his tongue going into her. "You're on fire," she heard him mumble before he stuck his tongue in as far as it would go. Her hips bucked involuntarily. She felt his lips pressed against her pussy, his tongue swirling around deep inside her.

Then she felt him going further south, over the sensitive wrinkle of her perineum. His tongue was darting there, flicking against her, setting the sensitive nerve endings aglow. She felt his other hand push her other leg back, and again she allowed herself to be guided. She knew what was coming. She'd never done this, never allowed anyone else to do it to her. But then his thumb started circling her bursting clit and her sensations took over and clouded her inhibitions.

His tongue was light at first, a gentle tweak over the starfish of her ass. She felt herself tighten then loosen, the muscle involuntarily reacting to his attentions. Then she felt his tongue dart at the center and push. Insistently, firmly prodding into her, and she loosened.

When his tongue entered, she lost it. Her hands gripped the sheets and she was whimpering, almost crying with the force of the explosion ripping through her. The crescendo picked up still further when his tongue started moving back and forth in her ass. She heard herself, as if from far off, encouraging him on. "Oh yes, please tongue my ass. Please, yes, of fuck yes." Over and over she cried out, unable to stop herself. The physical sensations wracking her body shrouded her mind in a deep mist of pure pleasure and she realized she didn't want it to stop.

She didn't notice when his tongue left her, his thumb pulled away from her clit. Her body was still convulsing when he pushed into her, slowly but steadily. This picked her orgasm back up, and she barely heard him moaning his approval.

"You're on fuckin' fire," she heard, and her hips thrust out to meet him. Her legs lowered and scissored around his hips, pulling him into her and holding him there.

His hands went under her, grabbed her ass, and he started moving. He pulled out slowly, almost until he was out of her, the head brushing the nether walls of her lips. Then he pushed back into her.

"Come on," she said, pushing herself up by her hands and looking at him. He was looking down at their juncture, and she looked down between her legs and watched him going in and out. "That's so hot," she said, mesmerized by the sight.

She felt him lean over and she lifted her head, her lips meeting his and kissing him deeply. She pulled him back onto her until her back was on the bed and he above her, one elbow supporting his weight and the other still firmly clutching her ass. Her hips rose to meet each thrust. Still they kept kissing, each of their breaths expelling air in grunts with each bottom out stroke.

"Faster," she said, "a little harder." He responded, picking up speed a little and thrusting in harder with every stroke. She felt the rough patch of his pubic hairs against her clit with each thrust, causing her to tingle again. "Just like that," she said, leaning around and sucking on his earlobe. "I think you're gonna make me cum again."

With that, he pushed in even harder, grinding against her when he bottomed out.

"Yeah, just like that. Keep going." She felt his hand slide into the crack of her ass and probe again against her rosebud.

"Do you like this?" he asked, looking into her eyes. She only nodded. "Then what do you want me to do?"

She bit her lip, leaned her head back, and thrust her hips harder into his thrusts. "I want you to fill me. To finger fuck my ass while you pound my pussy," she said. She looked back at him and kissed. Her juices made his finger's quest easy, and she felt him break through. She gasped through the kiss and tried to move in two directions at once, jam herself down on his finger while thrusting her clit against his pounding attack.

Deeper and deeper his finger went. Deeper than anyone's had gone before. Slowly but surely, she was overcome by a feeling of fullness, in her pussy and in her ass. Then she felt the finger moving, pushing against the walls toward the cock in her pussy.

"I can feel myself," he said, attacking her face and neck with kisses. "Can you feel it?"

"Yes," she panted. "Please, do it some more." She felt his finger start sliding back and forth, breaking free a few times before pushing back in, rubbing all round, joining his cock in its assault on her.

Then she felt another finger push against the opening, trying to join the first, and she thought he was going to split her in two. "Do you want?" he said, seeing her biting her lip. She hesitated then nodded, and he pressed more firmly, still thrusting her hips out to meet his cock. When it broke through, she flashed a grimace of pain, but then waves rolled through her belly.

"Will," she gasped into his ear, "I'm so full. So full of you, so . . . ." And the waves started again. She threw her arms back and fell back onto the bed, her body shaking all over. He fell into her, his fingers still in her ass, moving back and forth now, his cock pistoning into her.

"Oh my God," he cried, picking up speed and pushing in for all he was worth. She felt him, felt his fingers rubbing against himself through her walls. Her walls felt the cum as it started shooting the length of his cock and pouring into her. She thrust up to meet him, to pull him in further, and he held her tightly against his hips with the hand lodged in her ass.

Her orgasm subsided soon after his, and she felt his fingers slowly withdraw from her ass. He collapsed on the bed next to her. Both of them panted, trying to catch their breath.

After a few minutes, Elizabeth rolled over into him and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat, feel it thumping against her ear. He reached his left arm around and stroked her hair, his right hand went to rest on her clavicle.

"I've never let anyone do that before," she said into his chest. "Not even boyfriends. Some of them tried–most of them tried–but I wouldn't let them do it."

"Do what?"

"You know, where your fingers were. And your tongue at one point, if I remember."

His hand lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth," he said. "I really am. I didn't know." He looked sad, and that's not what she wanted.

She smiled. "That's not what I meant. I wasn't saying you did anything wrong."

He crinkled his forehead, frowning.

"What I'm saying is I never let them do it. I was afraid it would hurt, that they'd hurt me, ya know?" He nodded, the frown softening but the confusion still there. "I'm saying that I knew you wouldn't hurt me. That I could trust you, you'd take care of me. You'd make it feel good. And if it didn't, if it hurt, you'd stop. Ya know?"

He nodded. A shy smile came over his lips, his eyes looking deep into hers. "I don't want to hurt you. Didn't want to hurt you."

She slid up until her face was level with his. Her hand stroked his cheek and she looked deep into his dark brown eyes. "What I'm trying to say is you're nothing like the others. Nothing like anyone I've ever been with. Understand?"

He nodded, his face serious. She continued. "A couple of hours ago, when I first got here, you seemed hurt by that. By being like all of my other clients. But you're not. You're nothing like them. You're nothing like any man I've ever been with."

She leaned in and kissed him, her lips rubbing against his, her tongue seeking his. He kissed back, but slowly. It was long, and their hands went back to feeling the other's parts, rubbing and brushing, touching and tweaking. They did this for twenty minutes, maybe a half hour. It was slow, loving, languorous. She felt no need to get off again. She just wanted, enjoyed the contact. She sensed he did, too.

For the first time ever, her client cuddled her afterwards. All the others, every single time, quickly fell asleep and kept her awake with their snoring. But this time she fell asleep first, into a deep, peaceful sleep in his arms.

When she awoke the next morning, they were still intertwined, his head snuggled into the slope above her breast. So she did another first, and he awoke in her mouth. And her final first, a morning lovemaking session with a client, starting in the shower and ending on the bedroom floor with her on top this time.

When she left, she phoned the Agency and told them to never, no matter what, allow him to book her again. She couldn't afford to fall in love.

* * *

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,908 Followers