All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 06'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I continue to enjoy this story a great deal.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic story!

I am enjoying the complexities of this story! Your characters are well written and believable. Very evenly paced and easy to follow plots. I log in everyday hoping to find the next chapter. Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
its comming together.

i have read all so far and at first I was confused but was still interested in seeing where this was going as any good book should. the conclusion I feel is close.. keep going

dave

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
Building to a terrific climax...

... and loving every minute of it. Your art of storytelling is of the utmost quality. You pass the "reality test" (where the reader forgets that this is only a story) with flying colours. AverageBear in Canada

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Great Chapter

The happy endings are shining in the distance. Good Work.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Still Wow ...........and Hope

It slowly carefully comes together........

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
I'm not wild about reconciliation. Your writing is so good I tend to forget that.

This is really very good. I'd be happier if they don't reconcile....

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
For a divorce lawyer you know people very well.....

Great story, with a wonderful insight into the workings of a successful mariage. You put your finger on why so many couples do make an effort at reconcilation. It's not easy to find a lover, friend, and partner for life, and if you are lucky enough; to ever consider giving them up no mater the reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tops!

Great story - regularly going back to check and confirm who's who! But that's only 'cos I'm interested in getting in right!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Finally. Someone who understands people and what love really is. I think you are giving some of the commenters a taste of reality. If there is still love in the marriage, "Cheating" and lack of trust can be overcome with honesty, forgiveness, and communication in most cases.

I like what some commenter said once: "The opposite of love is indifference, not bitterness and hate or recriminations."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I concur, Amazing

Someone that understands that the opposite of love is apathy. As the previous commenter stated, indifference. These stories of yours are more lifelike than just about anything I have read here. Well done sir, Well done!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
I gave it Five Stars all of the way!

It may have been more of a stroke story than I would have anticipated, but the reconciliation between David and Cynthia was probably more true to life than most of us TTB adherents would readily admit. The most encouraging aspect of the tale was the cop's ex winding up with the widower artist. Thanks for the story. By the way, you have improved immensely over time. Life goes on.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I am happy for Cyn and David. Some interesting details emerge in this chapter. The artist is in his early 40s? In the previous chapters I kept imagining him as in his 60s. Elizabeth is Asian? Didn't have that picture in my mind. Maybe I missed that detail earlier. Five stars.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Delicious!

I'm loving this story! Can't wait to hear more about Sean, he's been so quiet and I'm curious and waiting to know more. Fantastic writing! Thank you again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice try

Good attempt, but she still stepped out on him for a year . She didn't even mention her lonliness to him, just became a piece of shit and a home wrecker. She's really felt no pain here...only a little embarresment. And, you wanna lay the blame on him......cuck, cuck, cuck. Move on David. How do you erase those images of her slurpin his cum in a fuckin schoolyard, for christ sakes. On her knees, praising his cock. Sorry Rehnquist I just couldn't forget that image.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

Elizabeth - "Yeah, they wanted the glamor of it, I guess. And confidentiality definitely.”

That reminds me of a celebrity who was asked why he had to pay to get women. He said he didn’t pay to GET women, he paid to get them to go away!

Re: Elizabeth running into a former client – they’d have as much to lose as she would! To expose her past they’d have to say how they knew her! And now that Will is living in Armitage, the chances of meeting former clients is almost nil!

Cynthia and David should probably go to a marriage counselor if they really want to work things out and stay together.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
good

Some issues: Didn't pic Elizabeth as Asian... no indication of that in my memory at all.

Not sure I see Will being that patient, 6 weeks, believing that she's still making her money selling her body?

Still, good pacing and characters, definitely worth the wait to get here, towards the last turn I'm guessing.

Hopefully there isn't too much of a hard shock on my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woohoo the hot sex is back

Congrats.Five out of five. Last chapter I commented that I wanted to see more remorse out of Cynthia and, boom, you deliver. Thank you. The scene between David and Cynthia was very well written. I was thinking he would be more reluctant, but it still played out great. He's obviously made up his mind. I liked her line about not wanting her cheating thrown in her face in five years. A very realistic concern. The Aimee and Cynthia scene was great and the Aimee and Sean scene was perfect. Now Elizabeth and Will are going out on a date. All the strings are coming together in the hands of a talented writer. Now what do I want? These couples all need a last hurdle to get over. I don't want any coasting here. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

As always, you write incredible love scenes. Still five stars. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOW?

How can anyone write so spectacular?

The Sean-Aimee-Cynthia episode left me feeling like pumping my fist in the air.

If this puzzle had only that piece, it might be worth it. But it is only one of the exquisitely crafted puzzle pieces coming in to place for the final picture.

Yes, yes, yes!

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of hypocritical

For Cynthia to be lecturing about real love. She certainly doesn't experience that with her husband. If she did, she would never have cheated.

I was right so far with the RAAC thing. Good grief. How can she be trusted ever again? You need trust in a marriage. And loyalty or faithfulness. In addition to love. And David only should have 1 out of 3. Cynthia really doesn't have any of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wishful thinking I believe

For me a marriage is like a house. When you cheat its like you set the house on fire. If the fire isn't too bad, you might beable to save the house, but there will be smoke damage that will never go away. It destroys the structure and weakened the foundations. The best way is to level the house and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TRIUMPH OVER TRAGEDY

It could be that the fire uncovered weaknesses that the rebuiders were able to now recognize existed even before the fire, and correct. The owner, realizing he wants more than he had before, orders remodeling plus an addition, leaving him happier and more satisfied with his rejuvenated house than he ever was with his pre-fire house.

Many people who have gone through the "fire" of trouble, pain, and/or heartache will tell you that it made them better, with a different outlook on life. A guy I know lost the fingers of one hand in a painful work accident, leaving him with a stub. Quite some time later he told me, that before, he would not have wanted that tape of his life to play. But, now, looking back at the good he got from it, he does not wish that tape had never played. After many years of successful work and life, he continues on with a stub and with a positive personality and outlook on life.

For some people, the tragedies of life are stumbling blocks.

For other people, they are stepping stones, to step UP on.

Recognition of their glaring failures, turned Cynthia and also Tim into better people.

Paul in Oklahoma

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

My least favorite of any of your stories. I had a difficult time getting through this chapter. The interaction between David and Cynthia was total crap. You just didn’t come close to convincing me that he should take her back. This was the Daniel Q Steele effect. The wife’s actions were just way over the top . Why would any man ever consider taking her back. There was absolutely no love in her actions.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Good writing

Not at all happy with David completely being CUCKED by Cynthia!!! Very glad to see Will going places with Elizabeth...

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Thank you, your writing and especially this story should be required reading for young people before they enter into a relationship. Almost 80 and I'm just beginning to understand little bit about relationships between a man and a woman.

Thank you again. I hope you reaad these comments. Many comments with criticisms have no idea what these stories are really about even if it was explained to them. keep writing cause my understanding light bulb keeps getting brighter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good to see that everyone is making their way back to happiness except the walking, talking, animated dildo Tim.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

getting better, less sex and more character interaction,.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Great, enjoying the new developments! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous