Knox County Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at her face and saw her eyes on him. There was need there. He stared at her as he ran a finger along her slit, going to the top and circling her clit. She gasped lightly, but her eyes stayed locked on his.

"Is this what you want?" he said. He pushed into her, up to the first knuckle. His thumb went to her clit and circled. She nodded, her breath quickening. He pulled his hand away, running his palm over the swelling of her mound. Her eyes pleaded with him, and he saw her lips move, a silent please.

He ran his fingers back down, trailing the wetness to the crack of her clenching cheeks. She shuddered at the touch. He ran back up and down again, spreading her juices down to the crack, but unable to get near her anus because her cheeks were clenched tight with the effort of holding herself off the couch. He pushed in, finding the rubbery circle of her sphincter. He'd never done this with her, never thought she'd let him. Her look told him she was his to do with as he pleased.

"Maybe this?" he said, pushing insistently against the clenched circle. Still she stared, her breath unchanging. He pushed his thumb into her slick folds and pushed his middle finger hard against her rosebud, feeling it sink to the first knuckle. He held them there, squeezing thumb toward middle finger. Her breathing quickened and she spread her legs more to give him easier access. He held her stare as he lowered his head back to her waist, watching her break the stare and crane her head to the ceiling just before he lowered his mouth to her clitoral hood and engulfed it in his mouth.

"Oh oh oh yes oh yesss," she said in short, whispering pants. He pressed his tongue hard against the underside of her clit, feeling the hard bundle of nerves connecting it to someplace deep within her. He ran his tongue up and down its length, and her hips pressed into him. His hand started moving with her grinding, pushing thumb and middle finger in and out of her openings deeper and deeper until they were traveling their full lengths into her. His eyes traveled up the length of her body and saw her head thrown back, her mouth parted with a silent scream, her arms still high above her.

Then he felt her spasming, cumming hard, nearly driving his mouth from her with the electric jolts of her bucking hips. He kept contact, though, pushing his hand into her as deep as his finger and thumb could go and holding them there. She wasn't screaming, but he heard her breath expelling in a series of panting gasps that seemed to have no end.

Her release, its duration, confirmed in his mind what she'd already told him. She'd been without an orgasm since the last night with her lover. She'd denied herself the pleasure of even her own intimacy, punishing herself. And now, it seemed, she wanted to be punished by him and she was willing to take her release as he saw fit to dole them out to her.

After what seemed forever but was more likely a few minutes, her body loosened and sank into the couch. "Please," she said, looking down at him. "Give me a minute, okay? It's real sensitive right now."

He broke his mouth away and pulled his fingers from her. "But I told you I wouldn't stop, remember?" She nodded, watching him as he leaned back in and dragged his tongue along her. Her hips twitched in response, and he could see her grimace with the sensation. "You're mine, mine to do whatever I want, right?" She nodded, pleading with her face, but keeping her arms high above her, not trying to break the bonds around her wrists.

He stood and quickly shed his pants and underwear. He watched her eyes trail down, taking in his fully engorged cock. She started to lean into him and he watched her mouth approach, opening as she drew nearer. Then he felt her cool, wet mouth encircle him, her tongue pressing from the underside. He groaned and pulled back, breaking her hold.

"Not yet," he said, staring into her pouting face. "Now turn over." She sat still, her lower lip maintaining the pout. "Fine," he said, grabbing her hips and pulling her off the couch onto the floor, "if you won't, I'll do it for you." He flipped her over until she was laying on her stomach. "Now get your ass in the air," he said, and she pushed up on all fours. "No," he said, pushing down between her shoulderblades and driving her head to the floor. "Just your ass." He spread her knees.

He looked down. She was exposed before him. Her ass was perked high, her face to the floor and turned, watching him, her bound wrists stretched out in front of her head. "What're you going to do?" she said. Her eyes again showed a mixture of fear and excitement.

"You said anything," he said, kneeling behind her and spreading her cheeks wider. He leaned in and speared his tongue into the clenching, mocha rosebud, penetrating easily. He heard her gasp, then it turned to a low moan and she pushed her hips back at him. Her ass clenched, trying to drive his tongue away, and he smelled the damp, musky aroma of her juices with an afterscent of her lavendar soap. He broke away. "And I figured when you said anything, that's what you meant." He pushed two fingers to her slit and slowly pushed them in, increasing the volume of her moan. Then he leaned back in and traced his tongue over the smooth ridges of her anus.

"But I've never done that," she said. The tone of her whimper told him she may be open to the possibility, though, and he speared his tongue back into her as he pushed his fingers deeper into her volcanic folds. He heard a light grunt, and he started driving his tongue in and out, causing her to grunt lightly with each penetration.

Just when he thought it would never happen, his tongue plunged back in and she loosened. He heard her moan loudly and say, "Oh yeah, baby, anything. Anything you want." He moaned as well, into the sensitive flesh around his mouth, and held his tongue in her, swirling it around her loosened sphincter and driving is fingers back and forth. She was pushing back against him, trying to get more of him into her, and he switched his mouth and fingers, sliding his finger into her asshole and bending beneath to drive his tongue deep within her wet lips.

She was panting louder now, grunting with the thrusts into her ass, and he felt her orgasm building again. He quickly moved his mouth away and kneeled behind her and pulling his finger from her. "Please," she said, and he pressed his thumb against her rosebud, penetrating it deeply in one smooth push, hearing her groan in response. He lined up his cock with her wetness and rubbed it there, letting her know what was coming. He wasn't sure she noticed, though, as her body had started the light trembling that told him she was close.

He put his free hand on her hip and pulled her back at him, pushing in at the same time. He felt her heat engulf him, her walls clench around him, and he heard her voice, little more than a whisper, savor his entry. "Yes, fuck me. Yes, David, please fuck me."

He started pumping into her, nearly withdrawing with every stroke before plunging back in. Her orgasm was almost instantaneous and she was bucking back against him, sobbing her excitement. "Yes, David, oh God yes," she cried.

He felt the pressure building, the tingling running up and down his back. Then he looked down at her, his thumb seated firmly in her ass, his cock spearing her, and her trembling body convulsing with wave after wave. The eroticism sent him over the top, and he groaned long and loud as he shot spurt after spurt deep within her, clutching her twitching hips to his as he filled her.

They stayed this way for a few minutes, both of them catching their breath. He saw the smile on her lips, her eyes closed, and she said, "Wow." He looked down, his thumb still in her, and he pushed in some. She shivered, the smile remaining. His cock was still hard in her, which amazed him, and he started slowly moving again. He knew it would be ages before he'd be able to cum again, but he enjoyed the sensations.

"I could do this forever," she said. Her eyes opened and looked up at him. "With you."

He nodded and slowly withdrew from her. She splayed out on her stomach, and he laid on his side next to her. One hand held his head, the other stroked over her smooth back and buttocks. Her eyes were closed, and he watched her smiling face, heard her soft purrs appreciating his intimacy.

Her eyes remained closed as she spoke. "That was . . . intense. I've never . . . not with you, with anyone. It's never been like that."

He smiled. "I've been fantasizing about this moment for quite some time. Gave me plenty of opportunity to plan it down to the last detail."

She opened her eyes and smiled back. "Good planning. Now, if you've still got some energy left, I want you to make love to me."

He leaned in and kissed her, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. When they broke the kiss, she said, "But I want you to keep me tied up." He grinned broadly.

* * *

Elizabeth was studying for her mid-terms when her cell phone rang. She looked, didn't recognize the number, and decided not to answer it. She turned back to her studies when the beeping told her someone had left a message. She called her voicemail, pressed in her code, and heard his voice.

"Elizabeth, this is Will. Theresa, my old secretary, phoned me a few minutes ago. Said you're trying to get ahold of me. I'd really like to hear from you, so if you're still trying, give me a ring on this number." He gave his number, said goodbye, and the message ended.

She stared at the phone. She called his firm yesterday, and they'd told her he was gone. He'd resigned and moved on. They didn't tell her where he'd gone, and her internet searches produced nothing. Now here he was, calling her. She bit her lip, trying to decide whether to call back.

She looked at her books, then over at Brandon napping on the couch. She flipped open the cell and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello."

"Elizabeth?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"It's good to hear from you again." She held her breath, not sure what to say. "Really, I'm . . . well . . . it's just really good to hear from you again."

"Why did you call me?" she said.

"I didn't. You called me."

"I know that. But you called back. Why did you call back?"

"Why don't you tell me why you called in the first place."

She smiled. Damned lawyers, they knew how to steer these things to their advantage.

"Okay, maybe I'm interested in . . . you know . . . maybe in seeing you again."

His response was immediate. "When? Where? You name the time and I'll be there."

She looked back at Brandon napping, then to the pile of books and notes strewn over the small table in front of her. "Well, I can't really take the time to go all the way into the city. I'm pretty busy with mid-terms right now, and I doubt I can get a babysitter on such short notice."

"Then I'll come to you. You just name the time and place."

She held her breath, unsure whether she wanted him to know where she lived.

"Listen," he said, "I've just got some things to finish up around here. They'll let me duck out a little early. It's Friday, so no big deal. I can be there in about an hour if that's okay with you."

She was taken aback. "An hour? Where are you? How do you know you can be here in an hour?" She heard silence. "Have you . . . did you . . . . You know where I live, don't you?"

She heard the expulsion of breath. "Yes."

She was angry, and she didn't know why. This was what she wanted, to see if there was something there. Still, it seemed presumptuous, almost like stalking.

"I know what you're thinking," he said in a rush, "and don't. I told you, told you the night we met, that I was going to be leaving the city and going to a small town. And I told you I wanted more, that I really wanted to get to know you better."

Her eyes went wide. "You're here? In Armitage?"

"Been here for about a month, actually. I'm at Jennings and Hoyt, right on Main Street. I live about a mile from you."

"You know where I live? My house?"

He was silent.

"Have you been watching me? Spying on me?"

"No, it's nothing like that."

"Then what is it like? How do you know where I live?"

"Why should that matter? I do. And yes, I've driven past. Once, about a month, six weeks ago. You were reading on your stoop, your son was riding a Big Wheel in the driveway. But I haven't been there since. So yes, I know exactly where you live. And yes, I've seen your little boy. He's beautiful, by the way. But no, I'm not stalking you."

"And when were you going to call me?"

"Never thought that far ahead. Figured, hoped I'd just see you around town. Maybe run into you at the grocery store. But you don't seem to ever go shopping. I know, I go there almost every day, sometimes twice a day, hoping to just bump into you. 'Oh hi,' I'll say, 'fancy meeting you here. You live here, too? Oh my, what a coincidence, huh? Small world.'"

She smiled, and her anger flowed out. She could picture the scene. "You're loitering at the Piggly Wiggly trolling for chicks?"

"No, Elizabeth, trolling for one certain chick."

She felt giddy now. He had given it all up and moved to a different state, probably had to get a new law license and everything, just for the chance of being with her. She had butterflies in her stomach, and she couldn't contain her smile.

"All right, Will Sherman, seeing as you've gone through all this trouble, I guess I can consent to a date."

"A date. And it's a first date, so no funny business. I'll expect dinner and maybe a movie, but-- "

"No funny business? For crying out loud, we've already passed that-- "

"No we haven't. That was different. That was business. Romantic as it may have been, as good as you think you may be at all of that stuff, we need to treat this like a real date. Got it?"

He laughed. "Okay, okay. Dinner and a movie it is. You set the pace. So long as I get a good night kiss."

"We'll see," she said. "Depends on whether you're any good as a date."

"I'll be good. Promise."

"Fine. Pick me up in two hours."

"I'll be there."