All Comments on 'Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Please write quickly lol, I really need more of this series. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always excited to see one of your chapters posted!

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

I love it. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post the new second sister place series r tell us the date that u will post, eagerly waiting for that story

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 2 years ago

its a good thing that drink isnt on the market! id be addicted in 5 minutes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories on the site, I loved the social media aspect. Like a montage of sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story, it is well written. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb one...

When can I expect the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would enjoy a stronger focus on Kayla's family, as these aspects of the story are the most outrageous (and therefore, horniest ;) ) ones. However, you're the author on Literotica that is closest to my personal kinks, have excellent story crafting abilities as well, and I'm really excited for what'll be in store for Pt. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will Kayla lose her virginity already?

Would love you to loop her in to Tory and Steph at some point

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, More, More!! I love it. It is a slow burn... very enjoyable. Can't wait to see where her home life goes... so many delicious options. :)

R41NB0YR41NB0Yover 2 years ago

I can't wait to read about her future work assignments

NymphoBrainiac7NymphoBrainiac7over 2 years ago

Y'all need to either write faster, or provide folks with extensive reading lists of at least remotely comparable high quality stories (good luck with THAT). Preferably the former. You can't be raising our standards like this without taking some responsibility. Going forward we would like to see roughly 50-100 pages per day. Come on now, hop to it. ;)

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

Ah, that’s the good stuff, baby.

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Book two is now available.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. Hopefully, after reading the next part, I'ii be able to give it a. Great!

kinkyengrkinkyengr7 months ago

Very hot. Here's hoping Kayla...I mean Cumhole...learns to take full advantage of her new employment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES