All Comments on 'Kraken'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Melted

You're always melting me. How do you do that?! Are you going to continue this story? Jodie and Octoman should definitely run off to some sunset or other and be badass explorers on daily adventures. Tell us his name! Make them have Octokids! Aldhebfnfj- *disintegrates into goo*

PsychocandyPsychocandyabout 8 years agoAuthor

Unfortunately, this was really more of a one-shot, and I didn't really write it with any intention of continuing it. :( But I'm glad you enjoyed it!

oliverteetholiverteethabout 8 years ago

I just signed up and I didn't know this many people were into the same kind of stuff I was--definitely a welcome surprise, lmao. This is really well written, the dialogue especially was excellent.

adamzappleadamzappleabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Best story I've read on here for ages. Who doesn't like tentacles?? More please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love your writing style!!

Seriously I'm jealous. You really brought the story to life. I've never read the stories on here from start to finish (I'm impatient hah) but yours is so captivating that I did. I'm not really into tentacles but I still got off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 star rating

This had more than a little erotic horror for my taste, but it was so well written that, like Jodie in the story, I couldn't help but be drawn into your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love your work

this one was awesome too,but the chipper friend at the end threw me. The WHOLE SHIP died!! And she is acting like they failed to serve pork at the luau. Yes,she was annoying. Overall,I really liked it though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"It wasn't bad."

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my favorite!!!!

This! Of all your stories, I love this one best... Part of me kinda wishes for a follow-up or a new accident.... So much unfathomable yum is all over this story!

You're quickly becoming a permanent favorite!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Talk about amazing writing! All of your work is fantastic, but this one is my favourite. I do have one question though: is the octoman the giant squid from the beginning?

BustyNymphoBustyNympho8 months ago

Your writing skills are as amazing as your creativity. Great story and the end doesn't disappoint. Absolutely loved it! Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

story TAGS