Krista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

The groan almost became a yell as Krista literally dropped herself over me. Krista was as hot, tight, and wet as pet had been. Her ass touched my hips and then she lifted up until just the head was still inside. Then she sat down hard again. She repeated this a half dozen times and exploded around me, a sudden gush along my shaft and over my balls announcing her orgasm. I could feel the muscles of her stomach jerking and twitching.

Krista sat silent and still but her insides were rolling and grabbing at me a mile a minute. I could feel pet's chin on my balls and her tongue working around the base of my shaft again. The tongue disappeared and Krista made a soft sound deep in her throat as her hips made short choppy movements back and forth. Pet was attacking her clit, keeping the orgasm rolling.

I reached up, cupped Krista's breasts, and pinched her long hard nipples. She groaned loudly and moved her hips harder and faster, the heat, and wetness of her pussy going up a notch. The way her muscles were working me over was wonderfully painful. I couldn't believe it but all of a sudden, I was cumming and cumming hard. I'm an old man and we're not supposed to do things like this.

This orgasm was just as strong if not stronger than the first. I heard myself moan and then groan from somewhere far away, as Krista's orgasm kicked up another notch, her sex milking me for all she was worth. I just relaxed and went with the flow, literally.

Krista slowly relaxed back against me as her orgasm subsided. She was breathing heavily and her sex was still quivering and grabbing at my semi hard manhood. Her arm moved and she whispered breathily, "Enough, quit!"

I felt pet's head resting on my thigh. "Yes, mistress." I heard in reply and then a deep sigh of contentment.

I released Krista's breasts and lowered my hands to her thighs. I felt pet's hair and caressed it. I was totally drained and like pet's sigh, I was totally content.

Krista blew out a soft breath and sat up with a groan. "Are you sure he came before you did?" She asked pet. I felt pet's head nod against my thigh. "Damn, I thought I was sitting on a fountain."

Pet nodded again and whispered, "There's going to be one hell of a mess when you get up."

"I'm not sure if I can get up." Krista whispered back. "I see now why you had so much trouble."

I heard pet giggle and her head disappeared from my leg. "I'll help you." I heard her say and then she stood up. I watched her look around and then she grinned as she whispered, "I think the three of us became part of the show." She shivered and shifted her weight from foot to foot. "My little pussy is a swamp and I'm wet to my knees."

"I'll be in the same shape when I stand up, believe me. Now help me up, I need to check on Lisa and Mark."

Pet helped Krista to her feet and my poor dick was pulled from her pussy like a cork from a bottle. I could see the mixture of our juices running down the insides of her thighs. My lap was a mess.

Krista noticed this and grinned as she said, "We'll have to clean that up when the show is over." Then she winked and went over to stand by the table that Lisa was strapped down on.

She removed the straps from Lisa's head but her head remained where it was with Mark's dick in her mouth. Krista caressed Lisa's hair and said, "I think you like that in your mouth." Lisa sucked on the dick, then raised her head, and lowered it in a long slow movement. Mark moaned and shivered.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you get more blowjobs than you want from now on." Krista told Mark as she removed the ball from his mouth.

Mark took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "I'm about to die right now." He said as his hips jerked.

Lisa lifted her head and released his dick, which was semi hard. "Don't worry dear, I won't kill you, but I'll guarantee you'll lose some weight." She said and then sucked his dick back in her mouth. After a moment, she released him again and added, "We're going shopping for some toys also." Then she was sucking on him again.

Mark moaned loudly and shook his head.

Krista moved to the machine, unlocked the brake, and rolled it back. Lisa groaned and sucked Mark harder as the dildos came free.

Mark jerked and moaned, "Oh God, not again!"

I don't know if he came or not as there wasn't any cum at the base of his shaft. I did see Lisa's throat moving as if she was swallowing. Shortly there after, she lifted her head, licked her lips, and grinned at him. "Yes, again and again and again." She whispered huskily.

Pet went to help Krista un-strap Mark and Lisa. People were now up and milling around, talking and joking. One guy told Mark, "If the blowjobs get too much for you, just let us know, there are several volunteers to help you out."

"I'll keep that in mind." Mark replied as he stood up on shaky legs.

"The hell you will." Lisa said. "You wanted blowjobs and you're going to take them like a man or else. You're going to be eating a lot more pussy too."

Everyone laughed as pet helped Lisa off the table. Lisa stood there on trembling legs for a second and then sat back down on the table. "I'm going to be walking funny for a week." She whispered with a groan.

"I know I did." Pet whispered back.

Lisa looked at her sharply and asked, "You've had that damned thing used on you?"

Pet grinned and nodded. "Don't you just love it?"

Lisa's eyes got wide and then she grinned and nodded sheepishly. "Actually I do. I wonder how much one costs."

"Mistress had this one specially built by a friend." Pet said. "I'm not sure that you could actually go to a store and buy one."

"You can," Krista said, walking up behind pet. "But they are very expensive and hard to find."

"You can say that again." The woman who had asked about trying the machine out earlier said. "I've been looking for one for ages and can't find one for love or money."

"I'll give you the name of my friend that built this one but don't be surprised at the price. It probably won't have anything to do with love or money." Krista said with a chuckle.

"Oh, my kind of people." The woman said as she left to find her husband.

Krista grinned and turned to pet. "Why don't you take Lisa and Mark upstairs and show them the master bath. They could use a shower and a soak in the hot tub."

"Yes, mistress." Pet replied.

"Oh and pet, please don't get cleaned up yourself. Mr. Green and I plan on doing that as soon as the guests are gone."

"Yes, mistress." Pet purred with a big grin, looking my way for a second. "Does that mean I get to clean the two of you up also?"

"Is there any other way?" Krista replied grinning over at me.

*****

Linda or pet as she is normally called is now my wife. She is still Krista's and my pet, which means she never dresses unless we are going out and then she normally just wears a coat, or a dress with buttons all the way up the front. That way we can show her off as little or as much as we want. She is never without her collar, although I have been indulgent and bought her several different ones to go with different moods and situations.

Krista has a new pet, Lloyd, a young man in his early twenties. I have had the pleasure of helping Krista with his training. It's very interesting, the differences between male and female pets. I personally prefer the females but I can understand and see why Krista might want a male pet. He's hung like a small pony and can eat pussy for hours.

I've had to discipline Linda a couple of times for showing to much interest. The same can be said of Lloyd. Maybe after Lloyd's training is done we'll turn them loose together and see what happens. Until then, we will play one against the other. It makes for a more enjoyable training period for Krista and me.

*****

I have to say that there have been some major changes in my life since that night in the restaurant when I met Krista. I have learned things about myself and people in general that I never even suspected. I have found a woman that I can love and a power that I never knew before. I am now master of my own life and the lives of several others. There is no greater feeling.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers