All Comments on 'Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 04'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy?

What a crock of crap! The author only makes you think she is going to fuck daddy, but it never happens. I read through all of it, and half way through part 4 it was obvious "daddy" was not her goal any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree

Sorry, but for me you were stopnonfunguy. I agree with the last comment that the title was misleading and this story was not how it was presented to be.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Kristen has just become a Whore

What a little bitch I had enjoyed story up to now now I do not want to read rest of the story Hope her dad kicks both wife and daughter out on their ass and takes th wifes store from her. Let the pig support them or sell them on the street as the whores they are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mis-Titled

or mis-leading? If she doesn't actually fuck daddy I'm coming back and giving 1 stars a dozen times.

IF, on the other hand, this is a build-up, it's one helluva long tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...