All Comments on 'Kristiana Pt. 02: Paradise Lost'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My fears realised

This took the turn for the scary side of my doubts after reading chapter 1, her mood swings and ease of affection made for the drama I was hoping we might emit this time but alas it's your story. Still it was an enjoyable read and I'm at least partially still looking forward to the nest one, just try not to make the MC a spineless wuss just because she still wants him.

3* this time.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Tragic Happening

But it gave him time to grow up and find a comfortable place using his languages and his basic good sense. If he takes Kris back I am sure that no one in Switzerland or his

father will think less of him.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
She is not reliable

Kris will just hurt him again once he inevitably get back together with her. He needs to put that whole family in his rear view mirror. Best not to keep reliving the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Didn't work"

My dad use to tell me not to get my p---y and paycheck from the same place. The one time I tried, it didn't work out too well.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
I was afraid of this

I noticed the "warning signs" in the first chapter as well but decided to give it a chance. I made it only halfway through chapter 2 before deciding this is not my "cup of tea" in regards to Romance stories. I like romances that form solid relationships and have happy endings. Apparently the author likes to inject drama into their stories.

That's their choice, but I don't want to read it. Too bad, you DO write well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I'm surprised that HE'S surprised that Kris has spoken to her mother about him. For that matter, I was puzzled by him bringing "best wishes" from Kris, since I would assume that she talks to her parents on a regular basis.

He wanted to get Kris a promise ring, but couldn't find one in the local shops, but he's ordering things on the net, why not that?

Kris apparently knows who Lars is, why does she call him a "very famous Swedish skier and movie star" when his skiing career and movie career are so unremarkable? Even if she DOES believe that his other "issues" are just gossip?

There is NO way that Richard can tell her! She'll just say that he's jealous. Her mother has to tell her, and it wouldn't be out of line for Jan to tell Lars that he may be a guest, but that doesn't excuse his rude behavior.

I have no idea of the laws in Europe, but I can't believe that they can't hit Lars up for child support!

I realize this is Romance, the home of happy endings, but he should keep carrying a torch for her. My choice of ending would be when Kris finally gets over her heartbreak and comes looking for him, that she finds him with a new love!

While he and Kris weren't married, his parents' divorce should make him and his father even more kindred spirits.

I'm sorry, call me a mean bastard, but I don't care how much she's matured or how much he still feels love for her, what she did was too cruel, she doesn't deserve him.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
The ol' heart strings are being pulled big time!

Looking forward to where you go with this!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Correction

I meant that he SHOULDN'T carry a torch for her!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
a sad failure

Not sure I like the hints pointing toward a reconciliation. What would happen if a real movie star came to stay at the lodge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You lost me with this chapter

You lost me. I don't call it romance when one of the couple decides to cheat. Then even worse, gets pregnant. Excuse me, but said cheater was on birth control when tight with the story's protagonist. Explain that! You are going to make him take her back next. I think you've got the wrong category. Can you spell Cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So slow

So much detail that doesn't move the story forward - one example was the dialogue was boring.

YJimenezYJimenezover 6 years ago

Where's part 3? I'm glad that his dad is open-minded enough to suggest it!

YJimenezYJimenezover 6 years ago

Apologies, just saw part 3 in the side bar.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Nope

Fucks him over, cheats on him and has the idiots baby then wants him back?

Whore and cuck fodder.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Lov’in it

This story has the perscription for a RACC and would make a great love story. This would be a wonderful ending for no other reasons than to upset the trolls.

Enjoying the read, thank you very much.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A great first chapter ruined with this one. Kristiana behaved like a total slut, cheating on Richard without a second thought. Then she was stupid enough to get knocked up with the lover's bastard? As soon as she left him, Richard should have quit his job at Bellwald and never looked back.

I can't believe he actually forgave the dumb whore... if a woman did that to me, I'd never speak to her again! This shouldn't be in romance, it's a cuckold fantasy!

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

Wow, he definitely snubbed his mother. Not even reaching out for an hour when he connects to his flights in SF. So far the story is predictable - but that does not make it bad just not as intense. But that also only gets two 4*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad he snubbed his mother. What a bitch. I did not like how Kris "cheated". I especially did not like the swede ran off and was not held accountable. There needs to be some payback there. Maybe her brothers could have "met" up with him. A lot more pain and heartache in this chapter than I like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So cuck boy Richard is back with the skank Kris.....what a weak pathetic wimp....he should grow some balls and be aman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mr Barton couldn't keep his wife who cheated on him yet he is giving Richard cucky advice to pursue Kris because the whore is looking for a father for her bastard son!!

THIS IS NOT ROMANCE. JUST A CUCKOLD STORY WITH TRAILER PARK TRASH KRIS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous