All Comments on 'L-O-L-A'

by Bully_Hayes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
viniz2coolviniz2coolabout 14 years ago
I agree...

Guys dont do a thing for me, but have a cock on a beautiful woman is an excellent choice. The last line of your story is how I feel, and I once read a line that said "Souls know no gender", so I feel there is a soulmate somewhere.

iakatziakatzabout 14 years ago

A very beautiful story, I enjoyed it a lot. Thank-You!!

barron409barron409about 14 years ago
wonderful

i loved it, where is my lola i need someone like that

sounded true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice!

Romantic and also really sexy. I'd like to meet a Lola. I certainly know how glorious it feels to wrap my mouth around a swelling cock protruding from the feminine hips of a real lady. Incomparable.

Keep writing!

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneabout 14 years ago
So rare

So very bloody rare is it I see a story in this section of Lit that isn't a lump of pure transmisogynistic trash that I have to comment on it to thank the author.

99.9% of the stories in this section are garbage, reducing us to a cheap slutty kinky fantasy, painting us all as just men in lingerie hungry for cock. They never even come CLOSE to what real trans women are.

But this story... The author wrotes Lola as a real flesh and blood human being, a woman like any other with insecurities and longings who wants to be loved, and NOT just treated like a fucktoy.

I wholeheartedly applaud this author his sensitivity. Thank you for bucking the trend and writing us like real people.

jenniann469jenniann469about 14 years ago
Fantastic

There is nothing better than a date with a nice bidy and cock... thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

I espically liked the moral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All I have to say is: More! Write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE OF THE SAME!

Fantastic writing. It's not very often i run across a story that shows so much concern and caring for each other as this one. It's a true love story that just happens to have two people with cocks. I've dated many shemales and find it to be some of the best romance there is. It's great when you find a story where both individuals want the same thing - cocks and love to go with them.

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago

Well written - clearly erotica, you skip over the greater of the romantic details. But you mention them enough to make the characters seem unique, and to pull the reader somewhat into the story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hell ya!

just gotta say, awesome kinks reference in the title. gotta say it's amazing to see people referencing good music!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Great one.

Nice build up, nice characters, lots of romance and the sex part was hot. I to tried to write my own Kinks reference story, but I feel like you did a better job then I did. Shame it doesn't seem you'll be writing a sequel, I would love to see more.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story, Well Written With...

...Fantasic character build-up. I dunno where all you guys came from, but you can write beautiful stories like this one for lil girls like me ANYTIME!!!

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
A real romance

You do have a handle on writing. It's obvious you know people, and I'm sure, a bit about yourself too. As a former editor I'm sensitive to the words and grammar. I don't remember one misspelled or misused word in the entire story. If there was, I was to involved with the people to notice. Great story. I wasn't reading it, I was watching two people fall in love.

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228over 5 years ago
Very nice

Good balance between courtship and sex. Now where is my Lola?

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

ik wil best Lola worden o m g

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous