L-O-L-A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought the situation couldn't become any more intense, it did. Lola took her mouth from my cock, and her finger disappeared from where it was caressing my ass. I glanced down to see Lola looking up at me. She inserted her finger into her mouth, liberally coating it with her saliva, and then it happened. She slid the finger back up the crack of my butt and inserted it quickly in my puckered asshole. This was a powerful sensation on its own. Semi-painful, deeply intimate, powerfully erotic, and a means to my end it was.

Her actions caused me to involuntarily thrust my hips forward, pushing my swollen cock deep into Lola's open and waiting throat. No sooner than I began to process the feeling of her finger deep in my ass, and the intense feeling of her throat around my cock than I felt my balls draw up tight to my body and my cock began to spurt its bounty. The first few spurts went right down Lola's throat, because my cock was so firmly lodged there. She quickly removed her finger from my ass and moved it to grip the base of my shaft.

Lola tightened her fingers around my cock for just a second as she pulled back enough that the head of my member was now resting on her tongue. She then used a combination of sucking, stroking my shaft, and massaging my balls with the hand that still held them to milk me completely dry.

My "come down" resulted in me needing to sit, and quickly as all strength had left my body. I kicked my pants away and collapsed on the bed. Lola lay beside me and gazed into my eyes

"That was the most incredible..." I stammered.

"Shh," Lola replied.

I put an arm around her and pulled her tight to me. We were both on our sides, facing each other and kissing was awkward, so I rolled onto my back pulling her on top of me. We began to kiss intensely. I could tasted my cum on her lips. I kissed her more intensely. Lola began to squirm and moan on top of me.

"I want to see you naked." I stated during a breather.

"Are you sure?" Lola asked "If you are not ready..." she continued.

"Please." I said simply.

Lola slid off of me. I quickly sat up and pulled my shirt over my head, realizing for the first time that it had remained on my body.

Lola stood in front of me where I sat on the edge of the bed. I caressed her thighs and kissed her belly through the teddy. She crossed her arms over her body and pulled her teddy up and over her head, revealing the absolute most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. They were very large, perfectly rounded and tear drop shaped. They looked completely natural and were capped with the most perfect nipples you can imagine. Each was about the size of a half dollar and tipped with large nipples the size of a baby's thumb, which were perfectly erect because of her excitement.

She now wore only a pair of black lacy panties. How she was "hiding" I still don't know. Lola turned her back to me, showing me the most perfect panty clad ass I had ever seen. Actually, I have thought about that moment a lot, and there is only one comparison I can think of. The actress Vanessa Marcil has a picture on the web of her wearing some burgundy colored panties that is close but this was so much better.

Lola bent over as she pulled her panties down. Her perfect, heart shaped ass pushed towards me as she did. She stood, and once again I was struck with the perfection of her ass. Lola slowly began to turn towards me, and as she finally faced me again, I finally learned the truth about my girl friend. My girl friend had a bigger package than I did!

The thought of another man as a sexual object has never done anything for me. Thinking about another man's cock or seeing one in porno has never gotten me excited. I don't know, maybe it was Lola's honesty from the start, maybe it was because now I only thought of her as a female, or maybe it was the moment or a combination of all of these. All I know is that when she turned to face me completely, and I saw that big, throbbing dick, I had to have it in my mouth.

I almost leapt upon her rigid pole. Placing my hands on her hips, I swung her around so that she landed on her back on the bed. In the same motion I bent forward and engulfed her cock like it was a prize in a contest. As I sucked, licked, and slurped the first and only cock I have ever been intimate with, (except my own of course), I realized how right this felt. Lola was bucking against my mouth and screaming for me to "suck her good." Remembering her trick from earlier, I slid one hand under her perfect ass to try and digitally stimulate her puckered hole. Lola raised up to facilitate this move, and in no time I had one, and then two fingers buried deep in her anus, stimulating her prostate until she began to come. Oh how she came! Torrents of thick, white come shot into my desperate mouth. I couldn't swallow like she did, this being my first time and all, so I contented myself, and Lola, with holding her cock and letting ropes of her come shoot into my open mouth. I swallowed her gift to me, and proceeded to lick her jerking cock clean. After spending a good deal of time licking her balls while her softening cock rested on my cheek, I slid up the bed to have Lola once again enfold me in an embrace and kiss me deeply.

"Mark." Lola said.

"Yes Lola." I replied.

"I want you inside of me." Lola almost whispered. There was almost half a question in her voice, and I knew she wasn't sure of my response, even after recent events.

"I want that too." I replied, realizing as I said it just how much I meant it.

Lola smiled, and my heart ached for her. It was at this moment I realized I was in love with her. Deeply, passionately, completely in love with her.

We slid up to normal sleeping positions on the bed. Lola rolled onto her back and I moved over her, just as I would any woman. She reached in her nightstand and retrieved a small jar. After removing the lid, she dipped her fingers in and scooped out some kind of lubricant. She reached down between us and liberally applied the lube to my once again achingly hard cock, then she got more and by her motions, I knew she was working lube into and around her asshole.

The entire time she was performing these actions, her eyes never left mine. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life.

When she was finished with the lube, I felt her hot fingers encircle my shaft. She raised her legs on either side of me, and guided my aching cock home. As I entered her, both Lola and I let out moans of pleasure. I went slowly, but soon I was completely sheathed in the tightest, softest, sexiest place my dick had ever been.

"Fuck me good." Lola whispered.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Deep, and slooooow," Lola moaned.

"Oh God yes," was my only comment.

The next 10 or 15 minutes was possibly the most intense sexual experience of my life. Lola and I found a perfect rhythm that seemed to bring us both intense pleasures. It culminated with a slow quickening of our pace, ending with Lola's cries of "Fuck me harder," and my determination to do just that.

As I began to climax, jets of my hot, sticky come shooting deep inside of her, Lola too began to come, the hot, slick moisture spreading between our bodies.

As my softening cock slipped from her tight ass, I rolled off of her and collapsed by her side. We slept the sleep of people in love and for the moment, sated.

Since that night, we have spent every single night together. Lola is moving in with me when her lease is up, and I have never been happier.

The moral is, the ideal person is just that, a person. The package is irrelevant.

12