All Comments on 'Lactating Breasts, Mom's Relief'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah

Love your stories!

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
Its a great Story

likes the relationship between those two maybe a little to formal on the mother side still 5 stars.

Will there be a Part 2

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it!! You pushed so many of my buttons with this story. Mom/son, lactating breasts, breast feeding, casual nudity, etc. I hope there will be a followup. Five stars plus a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

Loved the build up with the interraction between the two and the gradual relationship change. I personally would have liked this story to have been in several parts with the consumation being kept for later and possibly continued as they each keep finding new reasoning/excuses to enjoy each other. Having said that, it is a great story.

Another chapter in the offing please??

ThitabeThitabealmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Great Story

I have you as one of my favorite authors and it is because of stories like this. Please follow this story with at least a chapter 2.

grayge37grayge37almost 8 years ago
Couldn't improve . . .

on the previous comments. They said everything I could say. Please more chapters.

Five Stars! More if it were possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
horny

I loved the story wish I had a mom that would have breast feed me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting take......better than one about the mother who took home a super vibrator for testing

Keep up the good work. I hope there is more to this story. Please continue. Thank you!

patrick918patrick918almost 8 years ago
perfect story mom and son

your a great writer . hope you write more about this . theres so much more you can go with this PLEASE SON MOREEEE !!!

Cheat105Cheat105almost 8 years ago
Damn near perfect

I really enjoyed this story, very rarely do I give a story a full 5 stars, but this one is more than deserving. Please, more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's not really the end is it? It's too good not to continue.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a very well written story and how the events of his Mom's job elevated the home situation to a full-blown sexual event ! I sure hope this experiment from work, turns into Mom and son continuing their sexual relationship after the " research is done ", as they both need it and can cope with it. Great story line and I hope Mom teaches her son how to become great with sex in many ways. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amused and satisfied

very well written . all the facts about lactating pills were there too except that the pills need to be taken for 2 weeks , very few cases they start lactating early. but apart from that geeky fact , it was well covered , a bit fast paced , 4.5/5 .. can't really fault it much ..

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
Loved the story

Hot and sexxxxy mother son love. The shower story should be really juicy. I can see mom now trying to squirt milk in her sons mouth.

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Language

I liked the fact you didn't make mom a porn star. She was enjoying her arousal, and hardly used foul language. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the incestious depravity of this story. I hope mother becomes even Hornier now that she has felt her son's hands on her skin and cock in her womb. Mother will become obsessed with her son's swollen appendidge to the point that she will awake in the middle of the night soaked in sweat, her breasts dripping milk, and her pussy on fire. Mom is now a slave to her orgasm and will walk to her son's room for another round of incestious sex. I hope the son soon begins to unload his seed deep into his mommy where it belongs. I hope you continue this illicit tale of mother/son love and tell us all the depraved things mommy allows her son to do to her. One last thought I hope the drug company has a theory regarding the side effect that the lactation levels for a non-pregnant woman caused the hyper sexuality and ask to test the medicine on a pregnant test subject. Mom can tell the son about the test as she is laying on her side her son spooned behind her humping away on her pussy with his hands caressing her pregnant belly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Good story. You should add a chapter to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

A part 2 would be most welcome. Perhaps with a discovery that the side-effects extend to the son through drinking the breast milk... and maybe the side-effects are permanent even after discontinuing the experiment. Lots of possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes

very sensual keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very creative

Something was bound to happen in this scenario. Just knowing mom's tits would expand with milk is enough to turn on son Brian. Not many sons would be able to control themselves in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL !

Definitely a FIVE * * * * *

Beautifully structured. Buildup to climax so well handled. Thumbs up quality. More please.

Anon_ j_o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow! Very good story. Made me very excited.

catburglarcatburglaralmost 8 years ago
Delicious

There certainly does need to be another chapter. This story is very erotic and arousing. The results may prove inconclusive and testing will need to continue. I'm sure you will be able to find ways to continue this story.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 8 years ago
Great

Had me hard from begininng to the end...definitely needs another continuing story.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Great story and an original plot too... I'd love it if you continue this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written

Part 2 please, bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

You've got to continue this, best I've read!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 8 years ago
Oh Yes..

5 * 's. Hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lactating mom

Great read!!! Would have loved to read a continuation of this and how

It all ended in the end- premature ending in my opine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I gave you 5*, it deserved more but 5 is the highest. Please continue the story, there's plenty of room for many more chapters as they explore their current situation.

irishcream44irishcream44almost 8 years ago

These are a few of my favorite things................

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
More please!

Great story, but not fair to him. He needs to cum inside her every time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Since the drug is upsetting Laura's hormones imagine what it might do to her birth control (if she is using any). How does pregnant with her and her son's twins sound? Please continue this story! I really enjoyed it so far.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 8 years ago
Date night

Glad it is date night. Raging hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Judging by the rating of the story it seems a lot of guys have deep fantasizing about their lactating mothers. I don't...and that's probably why the story didn't really "do it" for me. But that's the nice thing about writing, you reach all kinds of audiences. But I will admit it was well written! 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

As a past lactating/breastfeeding mom, I was always horny then. This sounds like the perfect way to "fix" the situation! This is the second time I've read this story and it still excited me! Good Luck! Definitely 5*****!!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

wonderful story, great premise and quality writing. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Story had a great buildup to a great "climax"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hormonal eruption

There is nothing better than sucking a lactating woman while fingering her clit. I miss the taste of my wife's milk. Her pussy was extra juicy and she tasted so good. I wish I could find a mom like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!!

I always enjoy character that are very proper, but give into their sexual desires. Great story

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! This one needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great job!

Good story line, nicely erotic. Expect second chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
POSITIVE feedback!

i have to confess that i don't leave as many comments on Literotica stories as I should even though this site has so many GREAT stories, but I can't restrain myself on this one--this was highly erotic and beautifully done. Thank you so much--keep them cards 'n letters comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot Story!

Love the play with all the fluids. Well paced, great imagery.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Holy shit!

Oh, there was none of that. There was almost every other fluid. Maybe there would be some of those other fluids in the shower though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh,oh,wowee///

Wonderful,they were so in sink with each other.Beautiful.Need to read more about this dynamic duo,as he goes to med school,and mom becomes his favorite guinea pig,as he takes medicine to deeper and.higher heights.Perfect team of mother and son ,researchers.

Richie4110Richie4110about 7 years ago
Amazing!

Thanks for sharing this effort to explore the range of incest.

Loved it and will read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 made me cum again all over the place. I guess

I need a towel when I read your stories. You really do write some great mom and son stories. thanks for two great cums! needit700@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
medicine's

by the way, what is the medicine's name and where should I find it. I need to use for my wife which is no more milk came out from her breast or any online saler?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Nothing like sucking breast milk from a female will having sex..even when they are past child bearing years....still just as sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuming now

Your story had me hard and dripping in the first few moments. I had sucked milky tits before as a teenager for my mother’s friend and also ended up getting hand jobs and blow jobs. Never got fucked. Once married my wife had the same pressure and connections and I relived my earlier experiences. Your story brought it all back. My wife is sucking me clean now. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A similar experience

Absolutely spot on story! The description of hormonal changes in naturally lactating females is the same. I know from personal experience. My grandson was 8 1/2 months old when my son was deployed to Iraq the first time. In order to save money and have help, my daughter-in-law moved in with us. I work two jobs, school bus driver (with benefits) and limo driver (with cash tips). My beautiful wife (38-30-38) has worked for the last 12 years as a waitress regularly from midnight till 8 am at the very busy twenty four hour Greek diner near the airport. She also gets a significant amount of overtime because if a day waitress calls in late or off, the daytime brother co-owner always asks her to do a double before calling in a part time girl. I am sure the old man and many customers have the hots for her and maybe she submits to his advances. I only know know for certain my wife has cheated once and that was with an American Airlines pilot but I suspect there have been others, but I digress. My grandson was still nursing when his father was deployed. So that left my daughter-in-law and grandson and I with a lot of time together. About two or three weeks after we were alone a lot she explained to me that she was going to start my grandson on "solid" supplements. Then two weeks later she complained she was in torture with over filled breasts. She asked me if I would begin sucking her breasts. I agreed and soon we were doing it regularly. We did not have a hard time evading my wife because she seemed to get a really lot more overtime after my son shipped out. I suspected she asked for it because she had always said, "I don't mind being a young grandmother but I will never be a permanent babysitter." I had been sucking her tits a month when my daughter-in-law seduced me. After that I sucked her for three more months and then regularly fucked her till my son came home after having his tour extended 6 extra months which allowed him to get two more promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This was incredibly good!

Thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Second time reading this

Still just as good

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD ONE...........

Took a long time to get there, BUT what a finish................. Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Sooo hot! I've always loved lactating women. I never would have believed that the incest situation made it even hotter!

laura_brightsmilelaura_brightsmileover 4 years ago
Mom son sex in now mostly main stream sex

I like they way you two mom son progressed in relationship- we are woman first then mom to our son- like on the story my relationship with son reached in 7 th anniversary and we are happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!

This is truly my fantasy. Loving hot lactating mom. I would love to see this as a porn. Great detailed story

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific story!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot ,so very hot

i Love to see a woman that can produce milk .I would be in heaven if i was with a woman that did that. that is so very sexy and such a turn on.

TlparrackTlparrackabout 3 years ago

Damn shame this ended so quickly, seems as though all of the great stories are short and end way to soon! Then you get one that you think it’s going to get better, drags on for ever page after page then it finally ends and you feel such a let down!

Your story is great only wish is that it continued !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Purely Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great just great well written and very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved it very much. I wish i could of Fucked my Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. I really like how they tried to keep it their distance but slowly they kept taking one step after another until the inevitable happened and they were fucking. I only wished that somewhere along the way they would have kissed hard and furious, maybe the son sharing some of the milk with his mother.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 2 years ago

Holy crap!!!!!!

What a story!!!!!

Another block busting mom/son story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A low carb delight! Food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice hot finish

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! That was great!!! Loved the story. MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story of sexual enjoyment while reading.

Actually protein levels were administered for both While enjoying “ benefits. Research is research after all.. phase 2 starts or continues soon perhaps.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow…what an ending…..pure bliss for them both! My idea of a. Perfect relationship!

Wish I could join them for another month of trysts!

Thanks for this…more …more …more!

DarkDecurionDarkDecurionover 1 year ago

That was so well written 🔥… I actually felt like I was watching Laura and Brian. Your descriptive prowess with even the mundane details is impressive too. I’d love more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree. Very descriptive. And creative.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Further proof that you are the best writer here. I just wish you had described her pussy more. I imagine her with pubes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible. Like others have said, I want more of this.

LactationLoverLactationLover6 months ago

Holy fuck! This story was so fucking hot and very well written! Kept me engaged and wanting more even at the end!

JamokieJamokie3 months ago

Christ on a crutch, that was so fucking hot! Excellent in every way. The subtle humor, the buildup, the delivery.—all of it first class.

dthakerdthaker2 months ago

mannnn...

this made me horny and gave me lines how to approach the one ...

5 star all along

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22306 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...