Lactating Breasts, Mom's Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

She clenched and unclenched her pussy, as she continued to ride his cock. She loved torturing her son this way. It was pure sexual torture. The kind that both of them couldn't get enough of.

Her hands caressed his chest as she moved sensuously on him. "Maybe you're right. I never claimed to be a sexual goddess. But I could certainly use the relief."

"I... I could help with that..."

Brian looked like he was in sexual ecstasy, which made Laura laugh, since she was the one on the medication, and it was her hormones that were raging. Nevertheless, she relished in giving him that pleasure. As his mother, it was her duty to make him happy, she thought.

"Interesting idea," she moaned while they fucked. "You could help milk my breasts. Suck them, if you'd like. Whatever it takes to relieve my breasts of tension. Then there's my pussy... oh goodness.... my pussy is on fire right now."

The pleasure was consuming her and she arched her back a little upwards. Just then, as her breasts were pointing forward, she felt Brian mauling her tits with his hands. Her nipples were rock hard. Milk dripped down from her mammary glands from the hard squeezing, something she suspected would arouse her son greatly.

Sure enough, she was right. As her tits were being fondled and kneaded like dough, he bent forward and sucked the milk dripping from her tits and she felt him stiffen inside her. He took turns sucking each of her breasts while continuing to fondle them hard.

Milk was everywhere. All over her body. All over Brian's body. Some of it even sprayed onto the couch, which was something she had always been strict about. She hated food stains on the couch. But this would be a big exception. After all, what's more natural than breast milk?

"God, your tits," he gurgled, slurping up mom's milk.

She wrapped her hands around the back of his head, pulling him closer, allowing him to suck and drink more.

"Have as much as you'd like," she moaned, her voice husky with desire. "It's better that you drink it. I'd hate to waste it."

"Mmm.... Hmmmm."

She slowed her pace as she continued to ride him, replacing her quick thrusts with long slow sweeps of her hips. She didn't want her son to cum too fast. Desire had changed her mind. Instead, she wanted this to last longer. It was their first love making session and she wanted it to feel special. She wanted to savor it.

"I appreciate what you've done for me," she said in a low voice. "How responsible and respectful you are about this. You're very mature for your age. Think of this as a reward. My milk for you. I'm glad you love it. And it makes me feel good that you're sucking on my nipples. I wish all mothers could have a son like you."

She continued riding his throbbing hard cock. Brian continued sucking on each of his mom's milky nipples.

As their incestuous action continued, Laura turned her head and looked through the opening of the living room curtains. It was still broad daylight outside.

From her viewpoint, she saw Ms. Henderson on the sidewalk walking her dog, completely oblivious to the mother/son fucking that was going on inside of the house. Ms. Henderson was a retiree in her late 60's. What made things even hotter was that Ms. Henderson used to be Brian's English teacher in high school.

'If she only knew...' Laura thought to herself, still riding her son's cock, while looking out to the street.

Laura returned her focus to her son, where it should be. It was so hot knowing that some of the windows were uncovered and the living room curtain was slightly open.

They lived in an upper-middle class neighborhood. Everything about their home was proper and sophisticated in some way. Yet here she was, naked, fucking her son.

"I'm close," he groaned, as if in agony.

She put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Don't you dare cum. Not yet. Your mother always comes first. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mom."

"Now suck my nipples hard. Squeeze my tits."

While her nipples were being sucked hard, and his hands clenched her breasts tightly, she rode his cock faster. She reached down and rubbed her clitoris furiously. All of her pleasure spots were being tortured in the best possible way.

The culmination of everything that had been going on the past week had built up to this. The pleasure had reached its boiling point. The tingling sensation inside of her had turned into a raging fire. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure, enjoying every second of it.

"Oh my god," she said in a low voice. "I'm going to orgasm. I'm going to.... oh..."

Her entire body convulsed and she came in a blaze of glory. Her back arched, pulling her nipple from her son's mouth. Since all the windows were closed and they were in the privacy of their own home, Laura was free to cum as vocal as she wanted. She certainly took advantage of that fact, screaming loudly, making a few strange noises, and then breathing heavily afterward.

"Oh my goodness..." she gasped out loud. "I've... I've never cum like that before. Oh, Jesus."

A trail of fluids gushed from her pussy, leaving an even bigger mess on the couch, and all over her son's midsection. It was definitive proof that her hormone levels had been altered. Laura was never much of a squirter. At most, she'd leave a trickle behind after an orgasm. But now, it looked like a faucet had been turned on and both her nipples and pussy were leaking her feminine bodily fluids.

As the orgasm controlled her body and overwhelmed her, Laura's thrusts came to a near halt and she tried to regain her breath.

"Mom, I need to cum!"

It was a clear reminder that her son was still raging hard. She couldn't disappoint him. Not after that magnificent orgasm she just felt, and was still enjoying.

Almost like she was sleepwalking, she climbed off him, her body limp and her legs shaking from her orgasm, and dropped to her knees. She took the wet cock in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juices and orgasmic fluids, as she began to suck. Brian bucked and thrust into mom's mouth, which was greedy with need. His legs and stomach muscles tensed and pulsated as his mother sucked him to completion.

When it was done, she looked at her son and nearly laughed at the absurdity of it all. Brian's face and chest were covered in breast milk. Laura's mouth and lips were covered in her son's fresh hot cum.

"Is this what the rest of the month is going to look like?" she asked, nearly recovered from the massive orgasm.

"I hope so."

She smiled, "Then we better get used to it. Being a lawyer has never been so much fun. And it looks like there's plenty more research to be done."

While her eyes were locked on her son, she took another lick of his cock, cleaning the remnants of fluids. She took the cock inside her mouth again and gave another hard suck, feeling her son twitch in the process.

There was a loud 'plop' sound as she pulled her mouth away. She winked at her son, then patted his leg.

"I desperately need a shower," she said, licking the excess cum from her lips. "By the look of things, so do you. Care to join me?"

And with that, she stood up so that Brian could observe her fully nude body. Then she collected her breast pump and dirty towels, and headed up to her bedroom. Her round butt cheeks swayed with every step, nearly hypnotizing her son. Brian got up and followed his mother to the bathroom.

The End

Your votes, comments, and favorites are appreciated.