All Comments on 'Lactating Breasts with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 3 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you all for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

The beautiful artwork was created by NGTVisualStudio, who you can contact here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5331103&page=bio

Thanks again for reading. Be well.

heyall

Mobile49Mobile49almost 3 years ago
Hot

Love your stuff. Always hot!

SchakaSchakaalmost 3 years ago

Great story with excellent complimentary illustrations! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. Got me so aroused I am in search of lactating breasts to suck. The illustrations and the story gave me an immediate hard on. Please continue to write.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenalmost 3 years ago

first story where I DIDN'T think the illustrations detracted from it, well done

Robingreen678Robingreen678almost 3 years ago

Loved it. More please!

BimilfsecretBimilfsecretalmost 3 years ago

OMG the story and the illustrations! Perfection for this mom ;)

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

What a screaming fantasy - and the solution! HOT DAMN!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

There should be a followup and the illustrations do it justice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely riveting! Couldn’t keep my fingers from fondling my engorged cock while reading. Illustrations are superb. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with all the positive comments, that said it could use some illustration of Brians hands fondling her breasts . But that can be left for f/u in shower with Mom

Rome888Rome888almost 3 years ago

5 star plus.....I am sure they fucked again in the shower !

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 3 years ago

It made me wet and horny! ive often considered taking hormones to revive my breasts to lactating state. Of course its a totally sexual desire as I am already likely a closet nympho and my breasts have always been highly sensitive. Yes i orgasm from them being pulled or sucked! when i had my babys and was lactating.. I used to let the guys in the wharehouse where i worked..work me suck them and gawd Id fuck them 2 at a time! It feels soo good!! I might do it..should I??

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe I missed this one.

Very good as usual. The pictures add more to it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story!!

5 stars!

veracruzveracruzover 2 years ago

really hot one and i love the illustrations.

MemphomanMemphomanover 2 years ago

great illustrations, I find the hand drawn preferable to the CGI's, very hot story to go along with them, I especially liked the "sepia" tone to all the illustrations, well done, 5 stars

hubby77hubby77over 2 years ago

I love stories where the mom keeps trying to rationalize her actions as she gives in little by little until she has shed all her inhibitions and gets what she really needs! The art takes this very "HOT" story to a whole new level! It was simply amazing! 10 stars if I could!

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 2 years ago

I liked the story. Would like to see a chapter 2 as she progresses through the month and possibly a chapter 3 when she is off the meds and their teamwork when back to normal if there is a normal. Does she get addicted to his available member or does he go after Mom and want to continue forever? Good story. Great illustrations. Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and great illustrations! Thank you and please keep writing.

Also than you for giving us the link to the people who created this wonderful art. NGTVisualStudio, who you can contact here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5331103&page=bio

Other authors might want to have some of their stories illustrated.

Thank you again.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/3/2021) Well done. This was an enjoyable read. The illustrations were nice and not like the cheesy computer-generated images I've seen in other illustrated narratives on this site. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

outstanding love the art !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mama Mia I hope she keeps him abreast of the situation , otherwise that’d suck . The point is she must feed her sons mind , stimulate .him . Cram the lessons down his throat, then quiz him orally and he’ll have any problems slicked and licked in no time .

ejherbieejherbieover 2 years ago

Loved the story, illustrations are amazing

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

I found this to be light hearted, but highly sexually charged at the same time. What a great experiment. Part of the light hearted side along with the discovery of increased bodily sensitivity.

The relationship, between Mom and so was an interesting dynamic. Obviously they are close, but she has no idea hot hot she really is and allows her son to help relieve he stress.

It was a simple short story with highly satisfying sex.

There could be more and I wish the author had added more to the story.

Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was stroking my cock while enjoying this entire story.

It made my get hard and cum - mmmmm

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Will there be a second part? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The illustrations are without comparison. I would like to see like same illustrations in a story about a son wanting to improve his photography skills talk his mom into being his model. Then very slowly talk his mom into more seductive and revealing poses until he has her totally naked and stradling his erect cock, pumping his cum deep inside her willing pussy and her screaming out in sexual satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely needs a part two and maybe part three, they already got this far, be nice to see how far it could go.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely Brilliant, plus the illustrations helped too. I always wanted to get off with my mother, but it never happened. I did get off with my cousin though after her divorce. Please do add more chapters if possible... Thanks... Paul L

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome illustrations. They just enhances the effects of the story. The story is good, but the illustrations make it great. Keep it up. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chapter 2-When Brian joins his mother, both naked, Brian fucks Laura hard pumping many multiple hot jet loads of his hot thick sticky cum with millions of his sperm deep into her fertile pussy. They begin sleeping together in the same bed and Brian keeps fucking his mother Laura every night and every morning when they wake up. Brian fucks Laura every afternoon when he comes home from school, and she comes home from work. Brian impregnates Laura four times and Laura gives birth to two daughters and two sons. Brian and Laura continue fucking for many years.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOVED IT !!! ESSPECUALLY THE ILLUSTRATIONS !!!!

NeverthelessEndingNeverthelessEnding4 months ago

Holy.....ffff-word. this story is recreated into my country native language. Never knew i could see the OG here....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She stopped taking the medication and learned the effects were not reversible….

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish I had a mother like her!!!

HeyAllHeyAll4 months agoAuthor

Support my work on Patreon for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have him knock her sexy ass up. Please!

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas3 months ago

Excellent pornographic story. The only thing that would make it better for me would be to drag it out.

CyrilB27CyrilB27about 1 month ago

Excellent. As long as pregnancy is avoided I see a lot of good in their intimacy. Unfortunately my mom passed when I was a young boy, so I can't say," there go I" and mom. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Chapter 2 - In the shower, Brian starts kissing his mother Laura passionately. Brian then began sucking his mother Laura's breasts and her breasts provided him with all the milk he wanted. Brian backed up his mother Laura to the shower wall, picked her up, and then slammed his big cock deep into his mother Laura's pussy. Brian fucked his mother Laura as hard as he could for several minutes and then pumped 20 hot, thick, long jet streams of sperm-filled cum deep inside of Laura's ovulating and orgasmed pussy. One of Brian's millions of sperm met one of his mother Laura's eggs and connected with it fertilizing the egg and impregnating Laura. Nine months later, Laura gave birth to twins, one baby girl who looked like Laura and one baby boy who looked just like Brian. Over the next ten years, Brian fucked his mother Laura constantly and impregnated her four more times. Laura gave birth to two more baby daughters and two more baby sons.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight24 days ago

One of the many things I love about hot sex is when I am pregnant and the milk is flowing out of my awesome 36D tots. My spouse loves to suck and drain them, but when he is gone, I find a hot stud to do it, and I love to fuck them in the process.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I concur with Hubby 77's (2 yrs old) comments about Laura's guilt / rationalization process. Really heats up the forbidden taboo component. My wife and I are turning 70 and use literotica stories like yours for foreplay often. Gets her so reliably wet and ready. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...