Ladies of the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

The love on their faces when looking at each other was sometimes a topic of amusement in the valley, but just as often spoken of with a tinge of longing by both the women and men who observed it. Had they been able to see into the bedroom on the second floor of the large cottage, it would have been more than envy. After thirteen years of marriage, when most couples were averaging three or four times a month making love, Rick and Sharon were still like newlyweds, three or four times a week.

Rick was back in the valley the day after she died. He arranged for her cremation and scheduled a ceremony by the lake when he would scatter her ashes over the lake she had come to love. Her parents were there, and approved of his choice. Frequent visitors, they, too, loved the lake, and were waiting for a vacancy in the village so they could move into the valley.

After everyone had left the wake, Rick was a little surprised when his daughters asked if they could sleep in his bed that night. They needed his presence, his comfort, they said. That night, for the first time in thirteen years, he dreamt of Bobbi. She was standing in the window, as she had been that Sunday morning when he came back to his bedroom. She turned, tears in her eyes.

"Rick, we are so sorry. None of us anticipated this. If there is anything you need, ask your girls. We will find a way. If it is any comfort, Sharon did not suffer. We love you. See you soon."

When he woke, each daughter was wrapped around one of his limbs. Sharon had named them, consciously or unconsciously, giving them the same names as her lovely neighbors--Roberta, Patricia, Michaela, and Stephany. They were called, respectively, Bertie, Trish, Mouse, and Steph.

At thirteen, they were all legs and arms, busts just beginning to bud. Thankfully, Sharon had been able to coach them through their first periods. As he lay there, entangled in their bodies, he made the decision that he would give up his traveling; the girls were going to need a parent full time.

On their fourteenth birthday, Rick gathered the girls around him, and nearly word for word, gave them the same speech Judah had given them. Seeing some puzzled looks, he asked them, "Does this all sound familiar, as if you had heard it before." Each of the daughters nodded. "Sit down; I need to tell you a story."

When he was finished, Bertie was the first to speak, "Poor Momma. Did she know we, the old we, were witches?"

"No; if she had, or if she had suspected, I doubt that we would be here now."

Patti spoke up next, "Thank you for telling us. I was starting to think I was imagining things. If there was something I wanted real bad, or wanted someone to do, it always seemed to happen for me lately." She shook her head, puzzling. "Were we born with the power, do you think, Papa, or is it because your aunts are part of us?"

"I don't know; it could be either or both. The only evidence I have that the transfer really occurred successfully is the dream I had the night we scattered your mother's ashes." He pulled her close. "Until I can train you, I have to ask you to try to refrain from using your powers.

"And I am going to forbid you using it when it comes to school work. You are all bright enough so your only problem in school is how not to be bored. I'll be speaking with your teachers about advanced work for all of you, to keep you challenged, and to aid your witch training.

"Yes, Papa," they all answered with a heavy sigh, then laughed. His warning, he knew and they knew, was totally unnecessary- -all the girls loved learning and were looking forward to the challenge the advanced work promised.

By the time the girls were eighteen it was clear that, in naming them, Sharon had matched their names to the transferred entities. With minor variations in hair color and skin tones, they were virtual images of the women Rick had first met nearly twenty years ago, with a strong dose of Sharon added to their features.

With the help of the Internet and distance learning programs, the girls had been able to pursue their individual interests, and had achieved whatever maximum degree they wanted. They had taken an active interest in Rick's business affairs in the village, and it was not uncommon to see a pair of the sisters on the streets at any time of day.

As young as 15, they were courted by the single men in town. Even then, they would date, but only in pairs. If the men tried to separate them, the girls simply refused. If the men tried to force the issue, one or both usually was hit with a severe migraine, sometimes lasting for days. The men in the village soon learned that with the Stuart girls, it was double or nothing. Try as the men might, however, the girls' virtue remained intact

A week before their eighteenth birthday, Rick dreamt of Bobbi again, of Bobbi, Patti, Micki, and Stevie. It looked like they were all gathered around a TV camera, each trying to be the central focus. They were all reminding him of his daughters' birthday, and of their promise to "fuck him silly."

He woke suddenly. He remembered Bobbi's last words, and his answer that he would look forward to it. "Could he? Would he? No matter how it was cut, how it was presented, what was being proposed was plain and simple incest. There was no candy coating you could put on it to change the flavor. It was, plainly and simply, wrong, wasn't it?

"Wasn't he, himself, the product of an incestuous relationship? Unknown for a couple of generations, but still? Were the rules different for witches? They had been for the Pharaohs, and for European royalty. And he had slept with his aunts, okay, great aunts, but...

"This is father/daughter incest. Isn't that different? More forbidden. It didn't seem to bother Judah. But, then, why worry? It wasn't like it was going to happen. Not with his well put together daughters, mentally well put together, that is. The other way too, he had to admit. All four were beautiful, stacked, whoa did he just say that about his girls?

"Don't go there, that way was nothing but trouble. But if the transfer had happened, and the original sisters were laying in wait, bad choice of words, laying, uh, lying in wait, not good, but better. If they were there, lying in wait, who knew what the fuck could happen, damn, gotta get away from suggestive language, otherwise I'll talk myself into bed with them. Damn, that does sound ...NO!!"

He got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom to drain his bladder. The smaller bedroom had become too small for the four girls long ago, and he had moved into the smaller room, giving them the Master bedroom and the babymaker bed. No danger there, with four women. On the way back, as he passed the open door to their room, he glanced in and was immediately frozen in his tracks.

It had been over 12 years since he had seen his daughters nude. Since the talk on their fourteenth birthday, he had not really looked at them, seeing only his 'little girls.' There, in a jumble, were four of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, all sleeping in barely there shortie pjs. His cock gave the appropriate priapic salute to their beauty. A giggle echoed from the bedroom.

"I guess you like what you see, huh, Papa?" It was Steph. "Wait 'til next week, and our birthday surprise for you."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers
12