Ladies' Spa Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me. "Arrête-moi si tu veux, mais je pense que tu vas aimer ça..." Did I want to stop her? I didn't think so. I'd had a woman go down on me before – the first time pretty recently - and it had been amazing. I found myself craving that gentle softness that so differentiated the touch of a woman from a man.

She began a soft progression of licks and nips up my inner thigh. The gentle bites were like nothing I had felt before – so carnal. I widened my legs and slid my butt to the edge of the bench, much as the brunette had done for Tracy. I was still watching them – Tracy was holding her tight and I could tell she was close to an orgasm. I wondered how long it would take me – between the teasing this afternoon and watching the action in the sauna.

I saw Tracy stand and join the brunette on the bench, positioning her bare pussy over the other woman's neatly trimmed bush, her legs on either side of the woman's hips. She began a rhythmic rubbing of their cunts against each other, bracing herself on the bench, her eyes closed in concentration. The brunette reached up and pinched Tracy's nipples hard and she cried out. I wished the lighting wasn't quite so dim and that I was sitting closer. I wanted to see if their clits were touching... and I imagined it was mine. I unconsciously spread my legs farther apart, tilting my pelvis up.

Tracy adjusted her position so that her legs were scissored with the brunette's. I imagined their clits gliding together, slippery with arousal. They must be getting harder, much as mine was. I was aching for release, watching the two women and listening to the moans of the brunette as she grasped at Tracy's arms. The blonde's tongue finally reached my vulva, licking at the wetness that had gathered with my arousal. She thrust her tongue into me once, deep, before retreating to lick at my clit with soft, quick flicks. She didn't waste any time before inserting first one, then two, and a third finger into me, knitted them together into a knobby form.

My gaze was locked onto the scene in front of me, sweat trickling down my chest, the steam of the room slightly obscuring my view. Tracy threw her head back, crying out – echoed almost immediately by the brunette. It was too much. The full sensation inside me, combined with the relentless licking on my clitoris and the visual stimulation on the other bench brought me quickly into a powerful orgasm. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out. The blonde slowed her movements, allowing me to relax. She stood and kissed me briefly on the lips, caressing my cheek with her fingertips.

"Merci, ma belle," she said and left the sauna before I had a chance to respond. Tracy kissed the brunette and murmured something to her in French before walking over to me. The brunette had lain out on the bench, her eyes closed.

"Shall we head back to the pool?" Tracy asked me casually. I was somewhat dumbstruck, not sure what to say to her after all that.

"Don't worry Kate," she said, stroking a hand lightly down my arm. "I won't say anything to the others about this if you'd rather I didn't. But," she continued, looking at me sideways and squeezing my arm gently, "if you ever want to hook up... well, I'd be game," she finished. "We can just say we watched a bit of a show," she said, handing me my bathrobe and leading the way back up the path to the hot tub.

My pussy felt heavy with the orgasm, but if anything, it had made me hornier. I found myself wishing that I were sharing a room with Tracy tonight.

We joined the others back in the hot tub, though it took a few moments to find them as they had moved to one of the more secluded pools off the main section. The steamy fog almost completely obscured us from each other, even when sitting side by side, and Tracy entertained them with a much-edited version of our sauna visit. She moved to sit next to me on the stone seat and I felt her hand rest idly on my thigh as she described our supposed surprise and shock at the escapades of the sauna.

"I'm pretty sure stuff is going on in here too," Lamya murmured. "The noises we've been hearing from some of the pool areas sounds like someone is having a really good time."

"Do you swing that way at all, Lamya?" Tracy asked casually. Her fingers were teasing towards my inner thigh but with all the steam, I was positive no one could see.

"Well," she began, "I know a lot of Saudi women have 'special friends'-- just not getting enough attention from their husbands. It's not that unusual." I noticed vaguely that she had not really answered the question.

"I'll have to have a word with Shannon when we get back," Tracy told us, mock-seriously. "She had said this place might surprise me, but..."

"The food has been amazing and I can't fault the treatments so far, so even though it seems a bit... unorthodox in certain areas, I'm having a great time," Jen announced. The rest of us agreed and we sat in comfortable silence, enjoying the heat of the water and the quiet of the outdoors.

Well, the other two sat in comfortable silence. I still had Tracy's fingers stroking my inner thigh, teasing towards more sensitive areas. I wondered if she'd try fingering me in front of the other two and I couldn't decide if I wanted her to or not. As I debated, she hooked her foot around my lower leg, drawing it towards her and spreading my thighs. Her hand moved higher and my arousal spiked again, as though I hadn't just had a toe-tingling orgasm 15 minutes earlier. She brushed her fingers along my pussy lips, teasing them apart. The water felt so hot as she spread them open. She idly played around gently as the water was washing away any of my own more slippery lubricant.

I didn't know what to do with my own hands, gripping the edge of the stone seat and holding myself in place. The others began to chat about the planned treatments for tomorrow, the wine we had at supper, the landscaping of the spa. Tracy joined in appropriately, but I could barely concentrate enough to respond to direct questions. I wanted her to put a finger in me. I wanted her to play with my nipples, aching and straining in the water to be touched. I wanted to grind my pussy against hers as I had seen her do with the brunette in the spa.

"Well, I'm pretty beat," Jen said finally. "I think I'll head into bed."

Tracy pressed the base of her palm against my clit and thrust a finger into me suddenly, once, twice, then withdrew her hand altogether. The tease!

"I think I'll turn in too," she said. She and the other two women moved towards the steps to exit the pool, and I trailed afterwards, gathering my wits. I wondered if I'd be able to sleep tonight.

*******************************************************

Lamya towelled off in front of me, chatting about her call with her kids this evening and plans for March break, oblivious to my distracted and aroused state. I found myself mesmerised by the creaminess of her skin. I had never realised how beautiful her body was. But tonight I was conscious of the roundness of her breasts, despite having breastfed both of her children years before. Her areolas were large and luscious and her nipples stood straight out, longer than my own and very dark. Her stomach was slightly rounded and her skin looked touchably silky. She was mostly waxed, which I had known already since we both went to the same aesthetician, but she had a tasteful line down the centre, framing her vulva.

I realised I probably should not be staring at my friend's vulva, but thankfully, she didn't seem to notice. She was smoothing moisturiser into her arms.

"You have a massage tomorrow with Lucie, don't you?" she asked, squirting more cream into her hand and bending to rub it along her legs.

I grabbed the paper on the dresser, grateful for a distraction and checked the schedule for tomorrow. "Yes," I said. "And a facial with Marie – she did my exfoliation today." My pussy throbbed. "And you have an exfoliation and a facial with Chantal."

"Lucie did my massage today," Lamya said and I remembered that I had meant to ask her about it. She was braiding her hair and seemed completely unconscious of her naked body. She grabbed her nightshirt from the pile of clean clothes on top of her suitcase and pulled it over her head.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was great," she replied after a short pause. "When I mentioned Shannon had referred us here, she recognised the name immediately. She asked if I wanted a really deep tissue massage with an extra treatment for relaxation." Her brown eyes glinted slightly and she pulled back the covers from her side of the bed. "You should ask for that too," she continued. "I'd really recommend it."

"Okay," I responded absently. "That sounds really good."

"I don't know about you," Lamya said, "but I'm finding this spa very...stimulating. I might read a bit before bed. Did Jen send you any new stories for your e-reader lately?" she asked. "You know – the raunchy ones?"

I knew the ones she meant. They were often called 'Mommy Porn', though I wasn't really sure why. I found most of them pretty predictable and rather tame overall.

"She did, but I admit I haven't read any of them since the fourth book about the one with that rich guy and the repressed college student. The characters are just so irritating – I end up thinking that they all need some really good therapy!"

She laughed, agreeing with me. "I know, but they're fluffy and quick and sometimes I just like something titillating."

"Well," I began, "You might like the website I enjoy - I think I told you that I had written a couple of stories and posted them online –"

I had been reading erotica for years and sometimes during my long commute to work, I imagined scenarios based on my own life experiences. A few months ago, I'd decided to try my hand at writing my own erotic story. Lamya was one of the few people I'd told about it, but I'd been too shy to send her the link so she hadn't read them yet.

"What's the site again?" she interrupted, eagerly. "And what's your pseudonym?"

In for a penny, I thought, and told her. I climbed into bed next to her and lay on my back, watching her out of the corner of my eye. She plumped up the pillows and propped her iPad on her knees, quickly finding the first of my stories. I felt nervous, wondering what she'd think of them – and of me for writing about it.

"I like the fact that you start right away with dialogue," she told me as I turned on my side, trying not to think about what effect my stories might be having on her. I know I got aroused writing them...

She was silent for a long time, the only sound her quiet breathing and the occasional rustle of the covers. "Wow. You're a good writer, Kate," she said finally. "You'll have to let me know when you write the next one."

"Thanks," I responded as she turned out the light. "I will."

It would be a long night, I decided as I tried to sleep.

*******************************************************

After breakfast the next morning – a continental affair of fresh fruit, cheeses, yogurt, and a variety of breads – we prepped for our next treatments. I had a facial with the infamous Marie followed by a 90-minute massage with Lucie. Between my experience yesterday and Lamya's comments last night, I wasn't sure what to expect.

I was directed to a different room this morning for my facial. It was down the stairs, away from some of the other treatment rooms and off to one side. I could actually see the sauna through the window and the river beyond it.

Lucie was waiting for me with a massage table draped in a clean white sheet and a rolling chair behind the head.

"Bonjour ma chère," she greeted me. "Enlevez tous vos vêtements et couchez-vous sur la table, sous les draps. Je serai de retour dans un moment." I've often been asked to remove my shirt and bra for a facial, but never all of my clothing. But I did as she asked, stripping off everything and lying under the sheet, my heart beating a bit faster as I waited for her to return, wondering...

She knocked briefly before re-entering the room and began to get her supplies organised, asking the usual questions about my skin type and any allergies. I started to relax, thinking that this might just end up being a regular facial, and trying to decide if I was disappointed.

I closed my eyes as she began layering on and removing different creams and lotions. There was the usual slightly unpleasant portion, involving cleaning out my pores and blackheads, and then the part that I always loved: the neck massage. Her hands were strong as they kneaded at my neck muscles, which had probably tensed during my fitful sleep as I tried to avoid brushing up against Lamya's soft skin during the night.

Marie massaged her thumbs from the base of my skull, along my trapezius to my shoulders in long strokes. Her fingers brushed along my collarbones and gradually moved lower onto my chest. She paused to neatly fold the sheet below my breasts before warming more lotion in her hands, and matter-of-factly massaging them in firm circular motions. The movements brought her hands inevitably to my nipples and she circled them as well. I swallowed, wondering what else she had in mind, but enjoying the erotic connection between my nipples and my pussy. I kept my eyes firmly closed, wishing for the blonde woman from the sauna again but not wanting Marie to stop what she was doing either.

"Est-ce que vous avez un massage aujourd'hui?" she asked quietly.

"Uh," I had to clear my throat before I could speak. Did I have a massage today? "Oui," I responded after a moment. "Avec Lucie."

She brushed once more against my nipples and said, "Ah! Excellent." She pulled the sheet over my breasts and patting my shoulders firmly, instructing me to lie quietly for a few minutes before getting up. I was to dress in my bathrobe and return to the lounge upstairs where Lucie would find me for my massage. She left the room and I remained motionless, conscious of an acute disappointment, and also of the moisture that had gathered between my legs during the facial. I wondered if I should take care of the build up of sexual tension myself before trying to relax for a massage, but was too self-conscious that someone might walk in.

In the end, I pulled myself together and went upstairs as instructed. Several other women were in the lounge, either sipping at glasses of cold water, or chatting quietly with one another. All of us were wearing the same fluffy white bathrobes and black flip-flops. I felt a giggle bubbling up as I compared the image to that of a cult. Well, at least they offered fruit-infused water rather than "Kool-Aid," I thought, chuckling to myself.

I didn't have long to wait, before a tall slender woman with a long brown braid called my name. She had delicate features with clear blue eyes, and she was wearing a comfortable fleece pullover with yoga pants. She chatted with me in French as I followed her out past the hot tubs to a series of cabins overlooking the river. The sun was warm and the steam coming off the hot pools wasn't as thick as it had been the night before. There were a few women relaxing in the water and I thought I recognised the petite brunette from the sauna.

Lucie led me into the farthest cabin, closing the door behind me. She asked me the usual health questions and whether I had any problem areas on which I would like her to concentrate. She smiled when I mentioned Lamya and Shannon's names and asked if I was interested in the "deep massage" she had given Lamya. I'd had deep tissue massages before and always found them incredibly effective, so I said yes.

She instructed me to lie naked under the sheets and she would return in a few minutes. Once I was alone, I took a quick look around the small cabin. It smelled faintly of cedar and incense and was nicely heated. A large window made up the entire back wall and faced directly out onto the river behind the resort. When I lay on my stomach on the table, I found myself able to look directly through the window, giving the illusion of being outdoors and completely isolated.

After a discreet knock, Lucie entered the room, turning on a CD player and filling the cabin with soft nature sounds. She placed a small pillow low under my stomach, softening the angle of my lower back then turned down the sheets to expose my back. She began a fairly traditional massage, initially focusing on my upper back and shoulders. She had strong hands and I relaxed with the long firm strokes along my spine. She paused to further remove the sheets and continued her motions along the side of my right hip, down to the back of my thigh. She used her thumbs along my hamstrings, her fingers trailing along my inner and outer thighs. The movement carried her hands back up towards my buttocks and she began slow kneading motions, pressing the cheeks together.

She paused again and I felt the trickle of warm oil at the base of my spine, tracing a line between my buttocks and between my legs. Her hands returned but this time, along my inner thighs, spreading my legs apart. My sense of somnolent relaxation had disappeared and I was now tense with anticipation. Was this leading up to the "deep" part of the massage?

One of her hands idly stroked along my back, while the fingers from her other hand followed the line the oil had taken. She played gently along my outer labia, coaxing it apart, brushing against my clit much too briefly. I was grateful for the pillow under me as it raised my pelvis slightly off the table, giving her better access – though I supposed that's what she had intended. Her fingers moved closer to my clit and I bit my lip when they finally made contact, stroking in slow, lazy circles. The oil mixed with my own lubrication, her fingers feeling amazingly slippery. She eased a finger into my pussy, pressing down to my G-spot and using her other finger to continue the circles on my clit. I was brought back to the sauna last night and recalled the scene with the three other women. I remembered how the brunette had brought her hand around behind Tracy to finger her, much as I was being touched right now.

I quickly lost myself in the sensations – the rolling of my clit, the thrusting of her fingers inside me. I imagined she was becoming aroused by the excitement she was stirring in me and I wondered if she even felt the urge to rub herself against a client as she brought another woman to ecstasy.

I was already so aroused from the teasing earlier – I felt my orgasm building almost immediately. I pressed my hand to my mouth to smother my cries as I came, her finger easing away from my clit and slowing her movements inside me. She stroked my buttock and back as I quieted, then asked me to turn onto my back.

She removed the pillow as I rolled – I wondered what was in store next and if she would just finish the massage. She squirted more oil into her hands and started at my upper chest, massaging in circles, becoming smaller and smaller until reaching my nipples. She rolled and teased them into firm points, then brought her thumbs together between my breasts, drawing them in a line straight down to my navel.

She used her fingers to spread my folds, exposing my clit to her thumb, stroking it gently. It was so sensitive after my orgasm, but her hands were gentle, drawing out my arousal again. She bent my legs, placing my feet flat on the table, working my clit with one hand as she pressed her fingers into me. Her fingers curled upwards, connecting with my G-spot on the inside and mimicking the action of the thumb and fingers on the outside. My pelvis tilted towards her hand, aching for the slow thrusts into my pussy and the rhythmic movements of her fingers. She knew exactly where and how to touch me. She shifted her right hand, now three fingers thrusting into me, while her thumb brushed against my clit with each stroke and her pinkie teased against my anus.