Ladies' Spa Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her left hand reached up to roll my nipples and I let out a gasp, grateful for the privacy of our location. My arousal continued to build, one of my hands gripping the side of the table and the other pressed against my mouth. My eyes were clenched tightly shut. She seemed to sense my climax approaching and altered her movements slightly, heightening the sensations at exactly the right moment. A powerful orgasm crashed over me and I let out a loud moan.

She quieted her movements once more, stroking over my belly and breasts, down my thighs, avoiding the parts of me still too sensitive to touch. The light strokes became firmer and moved again towards my breasts, kneading and rolling them in her hands. I couldn't believe that I wasn't yet satiated, but sure enough, when she pinched my nipple gently, the familiar heavy pulse echoed in my clit.

She raised my legs, silently indicating that I should hold the backs of my thighs. She drizzled more oil onto my pelvis, rubbing into my bare mound, pressing onto my clit, but not yet touching it directly. I found myself wishing she would lean forward and lick it – or better yet, rub her own pussy against mine. I was becoming obsessed with what I had seen between Tracy and the brunette. I wanted to feel another clit slide against mine, feel her breasts press into my chest, her teeth tease at my nipples. Lucie had taken off her fleece sweater at some point and was wearing only a thin grey t-shirt. Her nipples were erect, despite the heat of the room – points in the centre of her small breasts, as delicate as the rest of her. I wondered if she were aroused too.

Her fingers finally slid between my folds and found my clit once more. It was as though my last peak had not completely subsided and small electric shocks traveled through my body. This time, she used one hand on my clit and the fingers of her other hand again entered my pussy. Her pinky, which had previously teased at the entrance of my anus now pressed against it, pushing slowly inside. The oil and my arousal allowed it to slide in easily and I groaned with the fullness of the sensation. She continued the rhythmic circling and stroking of my clit, rolling and teasing it. I could feel that it had become erect once more and I pulled my legs apart, aching for her fingers inside of me.

I thought again of the sauna, imagining Lucie was now naked and oiled and that it was her clit rubbing against mine. I reached for my breasts, feeling for my nipples, hard and sensitive, slippery with oil. I ran my fingers over them as though another set of hands was working on me. I moaned as Lucie increased the speed of her movements, gripping my thighs hard again, distantly surprised at how quickly yet another orgasm was approaching.

I couldn't smother my cries this time as the waves of pleasure crashed through me. My toes curled but the rest of me was paralyzed with the shocks radiating through my limbs. She eased my legs down onto the table as I relaxed and began to massage my legs and hips. I felt completely spent. She pulled the sheets over me and wiped her hands on a small towel.

"Bien aimé?" she asked, with a smile. Did I like it? Wow. I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just nodded and said, "Oui, merci!"

She instructed me to lie quietly for a few minutes before getting up, to drink lots of water, and so on. The usual post-massage directions seemed rather incongruous, I thought.

After she left, I stretched and wondered if Lamya had received the same treatment. Recalling her expression last night, I had a feeling that she had. Then I thought of Tracy's proposition following our sauna experience and decided I would take her up on it... but I also found myself wondering if Tracy wasn't the only member of our group who might be open to that.

I donned my robe and flip flops once more and headed back along the path towards the main building. As I was passing the pools, I heard Tracy's voice, "Kate!"

She was chest deep in the pool, her nipples just below the surface of the water. I smiled and added my robe to the collection of others and quickly joined her. The water felt heavenly on my rubbery legs.

"How was your massage?" she asked. I wondered if she had any idea. Then I recalled that it had been her friend who had recommended this place.

"It was..." I paused, wondering how to phrase it. Oh, what the hell. "Multiorgasmic," I finished. She grinned and placed a hand on my thigh.

"Good choice for a ladies' weekend, don't you think?" she asked, stroking my leg idly, her eyes scanning the pool. "Let's move to a warmer spot," she suggested. I followed her to one of the more secluded pools and wondered what she had in mind.

"Kate," she began, in her usual straightforward manner, "I had no idea you liked women. I meant what I said last night – I'd love to hook up with you. Truthfully, since the sauna yesterday, I've thought about it pretty constantly."

I was flattered... and incredibly, I felt a familiar pulse between my legs. I was amazed that I could become aroused again after my massage. I had an intense mental image of Tracy in the sauna again and I was almost desperate to re-enact the scene from a slightly different perspective.

I glanced around. We were completely hidden from the rest of the pool. I licked my lips and boldly slid towards her, running a hand down her arm, brushing the swell of her breast with my thumb. She smiled encouragingly and leaned towards me. I followed her lead and our lips met in a soft kiss. Her tongue darted out to skim along my lower lip and she drew me closer to her on the stone bench. My breasts pressed against her arm and our legs tangled together. The kiss deepened, becoming more insistent and I felt fingers on my nipple, teasing it into a point.

We broke apart suddenly at the sound of a giggle elsewhere in the pool, though glancing around, I was certain no one could see us through the steam.

Tracy spoke, "The others will be joining us soon." She looked thoughtfully at me, her fingers still stroking my thigh beneath the water. "Kate," she said, "I had an idea for this evening and I'm wondering what you might think. Something with Lamya and Jen too."

I frowned slightly, trying to imagine what she had in mind. She smiled at me and let her hand roam along my inner thigh. "I'm talking about sex," she continued. "What would you think about seducing the other two?"

Despite the rapid scattering of my thoughts as her fingers eased my thighs apart and explored higher, I tried to give it serious thought. "I don't think Jen would go for it at all," I responded.

"You'd be surprised," she stated. "You don't know her as well as I do. Get a couple of drinks in her, and..." she grinned widely. "It's Lamya I wasn't sure about," she said.

I thought back to some of Lamya's remarks and grinned back. "Oh, I think she might be game," I said, getting excited with the prospect. We began our planning.

*******************************************************

"That was a fabulous supper!" Jen exclaimed. We were back in the room she shared with Tracy, sipping some maple syrup infused whiskey that Jen had brought for the weekend. I was feeling the buzz from that combined with the wine we'd had with supper, not to mention the heady excitement contemplating the plan Tracy and I had developed this afternoon. A certain amount of tipsiness was necessary to lower inhibitions, we had decided and both Jen and Lamya had been innocently cooperative. The four of us were lounging in bathrobes, relaxed and satisfied from our meal and afternoon treatments.

"Totally!" Tracy agreed, then glanced at me briefly and stood, walking over to the dresser. "But – I don't know about you girls – the chlorine from the pool is seriously drying my skin." She picked up a bottle of lotion from the top of the bureau and unbelted her bathrobe with her other hand. "You guys don't mind if I moisturise, do you?" she asked.

"Not at all," I said, as we had discussed. "Great idea actually – I might get you to do my back after."

"No problem," she responded casually. She dropped her bathrobe and began to unselfconsciously spread lotion on her long arms and legs. "So what do you guys think of all the sex at this place?" she said, rubbing the lotion into her breasts. Though her breasts were not large, they were beautifully formed and proportionate to her athletic physique. She seemed completely at ease standing naked in front of us, her nipples erect, one leg resting on the chair in front of her, massaging the lotion into her skin. "I don't know about the rest of you, but it's making me super horny."

"Oh my God!" Jen agreed. "It's nuts! It's almost making me wish I were as exhibitionistic as you are, Tracy." She paused and looked right at Lamya. "And Lamya, can I just say that you have the most amazing breasts I've ever seen! Not that I swing that way," she added as almost an afterthought.

Lamya laughed and brushed her hair away from her face self-consciously. "Thanks," she said. "I wish they were as perky as yours though."

Tracy walked over to me with the bottle of lotion in her hand. "Yes," she said, "I can be a bit of an exhibitionist."

She put the bottle on the bed next to me and reached around to undo my bathrobe, sliding it off my shoulders. She squirted some lotion into her hands and began to rub it into my upper back and arms. "But I always felt that it's healthy to be open and comfortable about sex." The robe slid past my breasts, exposing them to the other women as Tracy rubbed the lotion across my chest. "And if you're horny," she continued, "why not do something about it?"

Both Jen and Lamya were riveted by Tracy's actions. Jen absentmindedly drained her glass of liquor and placed it on the table next to her. Tracy spoke again. "We're enjoying a weekend away – why not explore a bit too? No harm, no foul."

She stood and moved towards Jen, saying, "You need to let loose a bit, Jen. You're always saying you admire my attitude – so..." She stood in front of her and reached down to undo the knot at Jen's waist, pulling her to a standing position as she did so. Jen seemed confused about whether she should argue or just go along with Tracy. I saw Tracy's hands move under Jen's robe, caressing her back as she leaned forward to kiss the side of Jen's neck.

"Trace –" Jen began hesitantly, biting her lip. "You know I'm not into women..." She trailed off, her eyes unfocused.

"Shh," Tracy told her. "Stop thinking and just go with the flow." She moved around the other woman, running her fingers lightly along Jen's shoulders and neck. Jen sighed and closed her eyes.

"If it doesn't feel good, I'll stop. I won't get you to do anything you won't enjoy," Tracy murmured. She reached into Jen's robe, cupping her breast with one hand. Her other hand continued its gentle caresses along Jen's upper back and arm. Jen's eyes were now tightly closed, but she gasped and I imagined Tracy had reached her nipple.

The tie at her waist had loosened with the action and Jen's bathrobe fell open. Tracy was indeed fondling an erect nipple and while we watched, she moved her fingers to the other. The alcohol seemed to be dissolving Jen's reservations and when Tracy's hand skimmed over her stomach towards her pubis, she moaned.

I shifted on the bed and looked over at Lamya. She noticed my movement and turned her attention away from the other women. She cleared her throat and downed the rest of her liquor in one swallow. "I could use some of that lotion too, Kate," she said. She stood and walked over to me, somewhat unsteadily and grabbed the bottle. "Do my back?" she asked extending it to me.

I squeezed a dollop into my hand as Lamya turned and eased down her bathrobe, leaving it belted at the waist. I smoothed the lotion into her shoulders, squirting more into my hands and rubbing them together to warm it as I reached her shoulder blades and lower. The lotion was more oily than creamy, I noticed, leaving her skin silky and slightly shiny.

"Mmmm," she said in her low throaty voice. "That feels good. I might want it all over."

My bathrobe slid off me as I stood and moved off the bed to position myself in front of her. I had noticed vaguely that Jen was still standing in front of Tracy who continued to kiss and stroke her. I unbelted Lamya's robe and eased it away from her chest, exposing her breasts. As Jen had commented, they were exceptional.

I squirted the lotion onto Lamya's chest and she gasped as the cool liquid made contact. I immediately began to slowly spread it in narrowing circles around her breasts, gradually moving towards her nipples. They were long and hard, sticking out from the full globes, begging to be touched. I softly drew them out further, watching for any sign that she was uncomfortable with this, but instead, she moaned. I leaned forward to flick my tongue against one, tasting the almond scent of the lotion on her skin. I looked up and she was staring down at me intently.

I swallowed and licked my lips. As I wondered if I should kiss her, the decision was taken from me. She leaned forward and her lips pressed softly to mine. I let out a moan of my own and my thumbs returned to caress and fondle her nipples. I felt her fingers on my own breasts and opened my mouth as I felt her tongue tease against my lips, tacitly requesting entrance. I heard quiet noises from the other side of the room, but quickly became lost in the soft pressure of Lamya's lips, the exploration of her tongue and hands. The sweet taste of the liquor mingled between us. I wanted more.

I pressed her backwards onto the bed and lay next to her, allowing my hand to roam over her body. Her skin was so unbelievably soft. It felt like silk, the oily lotion allowing my fingers to slide down her abdomen until they reached the neat line of hair. We continued the interplay of lips and tongue, her hands resting quietly at her sides. I grazed lightly over her mound to her thighs and she obligingly spread her legs. Sliding my fingers up her inner thigh, I felt the heat of her pussy before my fingers touched the wetness centred between her legs.

I stroked along the sides of her labia, marvelling at the soft smooth texture of her waxed skin, feeling for the slippery lubrication. My fingers glided over her pussy and she moaned into my mouth. I stopped for a moment, thinking ahead. "Move up higher on the bed," I told her, pulling her robe out as she did so and leaving it on the floor with mine. Lamya lay on the bed, naked before me. I moved over her briefly, covering her body with my own and feeling my breasts fit into the curves around hers. I kissed her again and moved away towards her neck, running my tongue down her collarbone towards her nipples. There I paused, needing to roll them in my mouth, sucking and licking at them – first one then the other – feeling her start to squirm beneath me.

My nipples tingled in sympathy with the attention hers were receiving. I heard a gasp and a moan from the other side of the room. I was tempted to turn to see how Tracy was progressing with her seduction but other temptations were stronger. I slid down Lamya's body, tracing my tongue towards her navel, skirting her pussy and positioning myself between her legs. I laid soft kisses up one of her inner thighs and down the other. She smelled of chlorine and the lotion we had been using with a faint undertone of her own musky scent. I tried to be patient – to draw out the anticipation, but the lure of those dark lips, shiny with her arousal, was too enticing.

I flicked my tongue at her outer lips teasingly and she spread her legs, exposing her inner folds to my tongue. Her clitoris was already an engorged pink nub, begging for attention, so I obliged. She groaned loudly as I licked first the sides then the length of her clit, flicking back and forth with my tongue. I dipped down to the entrance of her pussy enjoying the tangy taste of her, smokier than my own, and so erotic. My thighs were clenched together, trying to contain my arousal but feeling my pussy throb in sympathy.

I slid a finger into her, curling it upwards to reach for what I hoped was her g-spot. I must have been successful because she cried out, "Oh God! Yes!" I returned my attention to her clit, flicking my tongue as I thrust rhythmically into her. I felt movement on the bed and glanced up to see Jen lying next to Lamya, Tracy mirroring my movements. Tracy looked over to me and grinned, her lips and chin shiny. Jen's eyes were tightly closed, one fist pressed to her mouth.

I bent again to Lamya, sucking her hard clit and adding a second finger into her pussy. She moaned louder and Jen echoed the sound beside her. I could see Jen writhing on the bed out of the corner of my eye, Tracy's hands gripping tightly to her thighs. Lamya suddenly bent her knees, obscuring my view of the other women and groaned loudly. I focused my attention on her clit, and she gasped, "Don't stop!"

She cried out wordlessly, her pussy pulsing around my fingers as she came. I slowed my fingers, gentling the action of my tongue as her legs relaxed back onto the bed. Jen was gripping the pillow under her head with both hands, her eyes still closed and her mouth open, her breathing laboured. Lamya turned her head to watch as Tracy brought Jen to a quivering orgasm.

I moved up to lie between the two women as Tracy sucked Jen's juices from her fingers, holding my gaze with her own. She crawled up her friend's body to kiss her full on the lips, her hand reaching for me. Her fingers found my nipples, already hard and desperate for attention. She moved lithely from Jen's body to cover mine, hovering over me in a high plank, her blue eyes piercing into my green ones. I reached my hands up to fondle her small tight breasts, pinching lightly at her nipples, licking my lips as I thought of taking them into my mouth. She lowered herself slowly to rest against me, pausing with her lips over my right ear.

"I want to fuck you, Kate," she whispered. "I want to fuck you until you can't move." I so wanted that, too.

She ran her tongue along my neck from my ear to my chin, tracing my lips in a wet line and kissing me so softly and quickly, I barely had time to register what she was doing. My pussy was aching – a dull heavy feeling, engorged and aroused and wanting whatever she would give me. She eased herself down my body to position herself between my legs, elbowing them wider and looking up at me with a lusty gaze. She was unbelievably hot, I thought.

I watched as she lowered her mouth to my pussy and noticed vaguely that the other two women had turned to face us. Lamya reached over to play with my breast closest to her. Jen was not as bold, but I could see her intent gaze on Tracy, whose tongue had now found my clit. I wasn't even sure what she was doing – flicking along the sides, and up and down – I felt the electric connection between it and my nipples and I wanted it to last forever. I didn't want to come – it felt too good.

I tilted my pelvis up in a tacit request and Tracy obliged, inserting at least one if not two fingers into me. She licked and sucked and thrust, teasing me to an almost-peak but not sending me over. Her instinct for my level of arousal was uncanny. I felt another finger at my ass, moistened with my own juices, and she eased it into me, complementing the fullness in my pussy. I pushed down toward her hand, wanting more, distantly aware that I was moaning. Jen had now overcome her inhibitions and was fondling my other breast, tentatively touching my nipple. Her naïve and cautious attempts were all the more arousing.

Lamya turned my chin towards her and pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth. She tasted sweet and warm. The combined sensation of what was happening in my mouth, my breasts, and my pussy – plus the realisation that there were four of us naked on the bed – was too much. I felt my orgasm crest and cried out into Lamya's mouth as Tracy relentlessly maintained her action on the lower parts of me.