Lady Constance's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckk..." Marcus groaned. "You made me cum, Constance." Then he glanced down at Sarah. "Kiss her", he told her.

Sarah moaned. She knew the taste of Marcus' cum very well, but to suck it from another woman's mouth... and her friend and sister in law into the bargain! Yet she did not think to disobey, and eagerly licked up the dribbling sperm from Lady Constance's chin, and then locked her lips with her friend's in a passionate French kiss, feeling the hot, slimy cum slippery on her tongue, sucking some of it into her own mouth until she broke the kiss and, showing both Marcus and Constance the white coating in her mouth, ostentatiously closed her mouth and swallowed, licking her lips lasciviously. Constance took her cue from Lady Sarah and also swallowed, feeling the slimy liquid slide down her throat and into her stomach - the thought was revolting and yet so wanton!

Marcus slid back onto the grass, finally spent and satisfied, a huge grin splitting his unshaven face.

"Thank you for your kindness, Lady Constance," he told her. "I hope you will see fit to come and visit me again soon. You'll need to bring some butter from the kitchens, though, for next time I intend to stuff your hot little arse with my great big cock and pump your bowels full of come."

Constance's mouth fell open in horror, aghast that such acts could even be contemplated.

"No!" she gasped. "That is impossible! It could not possibly fit like that!"

"Believe me," Sarah smiled, "it can and does. And though you will experience some discomfort, even pain at first, I can assure you that the sensation of being thoroughly filled in such a way and pleasured really hard in your bottom is a sensation incomparable to any other!"

Dazedly, her mind opening itself to new possibilities, Lady Constance gathered up her discarded clothes and dressed, and allowed Sarah to lead her back to the house.