All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 09'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Fine Fantasy

It seems that Gwen is awfully egocentric and lacking in empathy. Even Steve showed a bit of jealousy here...

gravyruggravyrugalmost 11 years ago
Sweet mother!

I have to stop every few paragraphs to control the laughter. How over the top can one story get!? I think we're gonna find out by the end of this one. This is like a teen romance novel written by Tom Clancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HDK: This is great

A previous poster stated that the story was over the top, perhaps that poster has not read all of your stories. They are all over the top, they can be very funny, and at the same time they often touch deep feelings about situations in peoples real lives and those they wish they led.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CHEEEESE !!

This story is so damn cheesy it'll probably rival Dominos' cheese burst pizza. The extra gooey kinda cheese. If this were a pizza I'd be 200kgs by now. (I'm 75kg btw ;)

-Rk-

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT!

This story isn't "cheesy" in any way. It's great!

I've had to read it twice it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its supposed to be cheesy, its teen romance. With no sex, so far.

Cute drivel. Otherwise Steve would have already fucked Paula, be teaching Gwen anal sex, and had a threesome with Lisa and Kate. That would be hot, but no less bullshit then the star quarter back, lady killer, Taliban slayer, Fred Astaire dancer, all around Mr. Perfect boyfriend so far portrayed. Its all good. At least Steve isn't drilling Paula's ass while her husband whimpers at the foot of the bed hope to eat Steve's cream pie and suck Steve's dick! I'll take this cute drivel any day over that cuck shit. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stolen account?

I read some good HDK's stories. it doesn't seem possible that he is the one writing this.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
@ Anon on 02/12/15

Your comment made me laugh out loud and now half the people in the room are glancing at me like I'm crazy.

Couldn't agree more though, cheesy over willing cuckold every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ GoesGrunt 09/15/2015

Too funny...I just had the same issue after reading your comment and scrolling down for Anons comment!

People looking at me wondering why a 50 year old man is laughing his ass off in the food court.

Thanks for pointing it out!

C

Marty99Marty99about 8 years ago
Loving this!

Despite all the negs here, so far the ideal unreal situation has had me in tears several times! Ignore the smutsayers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The most strikingly unrealistic element is how Gwen is fine with every woman in her family being all over Steve going as far as to kiss him and sit on his lap, but as soon as she discusses a movie star she seems to get reprimands from everyone and Steve is jealous... Interesting developement....

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Not a stolen account

and HDK is reading the comments.

Just like we are reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lisa

If i had a sister like Lisa our relationship would be cold, ice cold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That's enough for me... No way in the world i can read another 100 chapters of this nonsense... Peace out...

-jaye-

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 6 years ago
Yep!

Sorry, got to the same point. Gotta stop here. What happened to our witty and ironic HDK!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When

When did Ted have the brain transplant to be able to make that speech.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real

In real life whilst Steve was fondling her breasts,she would have had his dick out wanking him off.Why didn't the author include that.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Women

If Steve had said anything to Qwen about her raving about Nick ,she would have got mad and said he was jealous causing more problems.Thank goodness for Lisa.How did Lisa leave Steve, yet thirty minutes later she was changed and ready to dance?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a Girlfriend whose ex was in the Special forces . She bragged about him so much that I dumped her . I had warned her as had her mother that she was killing our relationship . She did end up having 2 kids by her ex but he never married her . She expected Me to marry her and take care of his kids for him and her . Guess what I married a nice girl who gave Me 1 Daughter

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

That’s a great mom!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Twists and turns in such a gentle way but I'm expecting more serious issues to arise.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Have to love Kate and Paula for running interference, although despite that, both Gwen and Steve almost got caught! At least Gwen stayed true to her story origins here.

The story proffered us truth about the male ego: no guy wants to hear about how "wonderful" another guy is--especially if we're dating the woman in question now.

Lisa having the dance with Steve was an interesting interlude, after he performed at the football combine.

There's the almost-spat with Stanford vs. Navy. Typical, but the story already hinted Steve has Navy in his blood and suggested he'd become a Seal. Gwen shouldn't have been so shocked.

A little more grounded here. 5

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If Qwen is doing Maths,why isn't she in Steve's class?.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a great mother😉

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

The constant semi perv chatter became cloying after a while. Reads like it was written by an old man licking his chops at his fantasy, while trying to play it off as wholesome banter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7101 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES