All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 10'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago

Nice, easy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Fame is not my goal,"

I don't think I like where this story line may be going from the three paragraphs on page two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Steve to the rescure, again. When is he going to save the President?

Oh, right, that's coming, in chapter 437? Wonder if Steve and Gwen will have had sex by then? Wonder what they're all going to do when the girls discover Steve and Tim are queer for each other? Dance anyone?

Marty99Marty99over 8 years ago
To anon, 2/12/15

Hey, if your looking for smut go to a diffrent story!

HDK is doing a great job at this story and by all means it should be turned into a telemovie. If you keep your head out of th gutter you might see an actual interesting fairytale movie, but i guess all you're ineterested in is the sex invlolved characters. Too bad for you in this story!

@HDK, love your work! A great story away from the norm. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sheesh, Farsi?

Terrorists speaking Farsi? How many Iranians have committed acts of terror on US soil?

Remember 9/11? Remember which country the majority of the terrorists came from? It was Saudi Arabia. But hey, the US couldn't go to war with a "friendly" nation which supplied oil and whose military had hi-tech weapons thanks to contracts with (among others) US arms suppliers. Nope, that would start to look like a fair fight. Much better to kick some semi innocent bystander in the teeth (in this day and age, no country can claim to be completely innocent).

People committing acts of terror in the US mostly speak Arabic if they're religiously motivated. In case they are politically motivated, they'll most likely speak English.

Did you know that there are thousands of paramilitary forces in the US? So-called militias with a twisted view of the rights the Constitution grants them. It's pathetic.

And what is even worse is that law enforcement agencies are actively discouraged to act against them. After all, who knows when those guys (these groups are predominantly male) might come in handy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the better Authors here . But I do not think this Story is his best

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 2 years ago

Good enough for me though I'd like it a little more grittier at times.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Kate is such a little firecracker and I love her to death!

Steve continues defending the ladies, including his teacher, and ropes Jared and Tyler into help him with Steph and Jade--that latter part was a nice move--especially considering they will learn how to dance and learn some social skills by partnering with those two.

Really cool set of gifts for all and a very touching familial moment for Steve. He should get a family back for being such a good guy.

One paragraph about terrorists wanting to pick an appropriate target? Not out of left field, but where it was placed sure does make it seem that way. The one poster who thought Farsi is only spoken in Iran is wrong: it's also spoken in places like Iraq, Tajikistan and Afghanistan. So it is most likely these are Farsi-speaking Afghanis--not Iranians--as Iran hasn't been mentioned in the story.

More grounded installment. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah not only do you xockblock ateve for 15 chapters, butyou also cock block the reader out of seeing a woman beater get thrashed. Damn

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Hmmm lran Ian Terrorists on the horizon. This’ll be good.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never miss a chance to file charges on a guy like that. He’ll do it again, but perhaps without witnesses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories