All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 11'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice but...

Ok, it was better than nice it was very good, but the cliff hanger??? Please hurry this next installment. You really do know how to do this stuff and it is soo much fun.

gravyruggravyrugabout 11 years ago
I was right

The only stories I've seen more over the top than this have been in comic books, and even they didn't have so many hot girls falling all over the hero. Looking forward to defeating the stereotypical terrorists.

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Very good

Loved it. Keep it going!

mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
great again

don't wait to long with the next chapter

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I'm so glad Steve asked the sisters to stop being inappropriate. He would be looked at as the bad person if he should carry on touching and kissing them like they always do to him so its only right for them to respect his wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sucks

Your worst story ever , could be a JPB bowl circler. What's after the terrorists, solving America's dependance on oil , Ending world hunger............

Glad I only wasted 5 minits scanning this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesom!

Youtold us it would be long and fun , full of heros, and drama with romance to boot, YOU WERE CORRECT!

thank you, keep going and dont take so long to post please!

DelicoseDelicoseover 10 years ago
Where are the robots?

I want to see robots next. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't have a problem with you stating your philosophy of appropriate bahviour.

The terrorist plot thing is going to be predictable and boring, but I suspect those still reading this fairy tale are just fine with it. Glad you wrote it, for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
god...

so over the top that it's not even funny anymore. is it a child writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ted thinks this is the 50's

18-22 year olds. any time in the last 40 years would politely tell dad (Ted) to mind his own business..

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write and post your work!

This story is a little too over the top for my tastes. Captain America meets Wonder Woman, both swearing to remain virgins, etc, etc....

Know what would make a great story? Something similar to this, but without all the over the top nonsense. Sure, you could have the hero saving drowning children or something, but not too much crazy stuff. This story would have been 5 stars (for me) if Gwen and Steve were having amazing sex, and Gwen was willing to share him with his sisters, Steph, and whoever else fell in love with Steve. Steve is ridiculously puritanical in this story.

I really like your writing style. I see you write a lot of Loving Wives stories. I wish you would consider writing an Erotic Couplings story like this (similar to The Shepherd of Ashburn Court by BurntRedstone) or an Incest/Taboo story in the vein of Just the Six of Us by Mentalcase. I urge you to push your boundaries and try something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Farce

Yoy said melodrama not buffoonery, if you intended satire it doesnt work, if you intended fantasy it still doesnt. 11 chapters us enough, it is boring now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
With great power comes great responsibility ~ Steve also known as spiderman

Lol if this guy gets anymore perfect and holy people will think he walks on water and god was his father give him a fault nobody is this amazing it’s starting to come across a bit over the top Jesus meets Spider-Man meets Thor meets jack reacher meets John wick = Steve lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and more yet...speed read trough it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s for fun, yes there are a little over the top, but so is nearly every TV show. Watch some of the technical details that creep in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If a guy grabbed my wives girls .. I would not be happy at all . Heck I would probably catch the first Bus home . I would also leave her a Message and a Picture of why We are no longer together . I would not consider that Funny No Matter how it happened

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Too good to be true but let's see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is great at telling a romance story, but the terrorists come across as Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

It's highly unlikely Afghani terrorists would strike where they propose in this story, and their reasoning is very weak for being there in the first place.

The Ball wowed everyone, especially the dances. Great to see Lisa snag Jason, although Kate's "idea" really did provide a great segue to cut back on some of the excessive "teasing and flirting."

Five, although that's from suspending belief with why the terrorists are there.

missedenmissedenalmost 2 years ago

Just suggesting to do a little bit of research before putting words in the mouths of a culture you don't know. Red (to most Muslims) is the color of passion, courage and bloodshed in war or sacrifice. Not prostitution. Red is the strong emotions that makes people human -- love, passion, struggle and sacrifice.

I get that you're going all Captain America on this (the hero's name *is* Steve, after all), and suspension of disbelief is required in spades here, but please do some basic Google-Fu prior to assertions.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yes the terrorists are either Iraqi or Afghani. Fireworks soon enough.

5/5

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Great chapter and I'm my personal opinion you are doing a great job. I won't say how many times I've read a three books but there are always people that birch about something.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall story is good, but here are a few bugs U have:

- why are the only good guys to date in the military or jocks?

- can we dampened down constantly revisiting history?

- the girls get go flirt as much as they want driving the guys crazy, but they can't be touched.

This is NUTs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories