All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 18'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When will this story be over with?!

You're sorta milking this story a little to much don't you think? I mean 18 chapters! It's getting very highschool-ish and very fucking boring! Every week the chapters keeps going up, I stopped reading after chapter 4 or five. ... Boring boring boring boring jibberish rambling bullshit story. The story is ok I think it was written nicely but you don't seem to know when to stop. Chapter after chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Waited 18 chapters for sex; this is Literotica, isn't it?

Interesting writer, but lackluster with the erotic portion. Finish it.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Another fine chapter

I find the story enjoyable but I think that most of our readers are getting a bit hung on it. My favorite novels have a thousand pages so no trouble here. But you have to also notice that it is like reading a Marvel comic book collection rather than a novel!

TU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
its' sad when minds can't get with a story for 5 mins.

great story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable as usual.

I just wish the chapters came a bit more often. But, beggars cannot be choosers right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's high time you move on to a next catagory.

I'm so sick of this story. It's getting insanely boring. Don't you think it's time to move on to the next catagory? Loving wives, romance... Shit ! Anything would be better. The story is good don't get me wrong but it's too much, sometimes less is more. Just end the fucking story already shit.

stout1759stout1759almost 11 years ago
Keep on writing, love it

I would think that a story in novels and novellas should be expected to go on for a long time. I for one love the long ones.

dickvalkyriedickvalkyriealmost 11 years ago
It's good that Gwen will have more competition now.

we welcome introduction of Jordan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom took a hit in this chapter.

The bit about staying in the same Hotel room just doesn't fly. Pretty hypocritical attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's an understatement

They share a room at home but not in the hotel ?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What are you, 12?

Of course they cannot sleep in the same room in a hotel. At home with 4 bedrooms and as many as six people in the house including the parents, nobody outside the house knows who sleeps where. In a hotel room with one room and assumedly one bed or one man and one woman, a photo of her exiting or entering and staying for hours will shout slut! Though these two would keep it platonic, nobody would believe that. Everyone involved would lose social status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

I don't know what you are thinking with Steve saying he would let her dad wail on him. I don't care how much you love or respect someone, you don't let anyone physically abuse you. That's male or female.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
We didn't need Jordan

She should go to the same place as the Sparta car dealer with roaming hands

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving the ride!

For New Year's this year, I started rereading the series. Once the suspension of disbelief is firmly in place, this is a fun ride!

Thank you very much for your efforts! Gotta go, more chapters to read tonight :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never

Steve as never had a girl friend,nor Gwen a boyfriend,yet he makes her howl like a wolf,get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Out

Uncle Joe left out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superman and Superwoman. Boring

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Frying pan to fire. We could go in lots of directions now

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars as I Loved Charlie Pride . Man that guy could sing

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Given some of the criticism you'd think a lot of people had never heard of 'fiction' before.

They need to lighten up and go with the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES