All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 20'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
getting boring

the whole thing started in a good and pleasant way...

should have stopped after the 10th chapter, a bit more or less.

Right now seems that the Author has not yet found a way to get out of it.

The only thing missing are ...

a trip to the Vatican, a dance with the Cardinals, a meeting with the Pope , and a nomination for sainthood.

It' s a pity that such a good Author got tangled in this mess

rublicksrublicksalmost 11 years ago
loving it

@ Anon lighten up FFS if it is getting boring ,stop reading,and please don't be negative just for the sake of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aliens.

Needs aliens.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
Vampires

or Zombies as well...... ;)

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

Hey, it's just a story about your usual super hero disguised as a normal hunky male. Just sit back and enjoy the ride as our pair conquers the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is such fun!

This whole thing is such fun! What I also like is that Steve is gradually growing up. He has the skills of a man far older than he is, but he is just learning so many other things. It is fun to watch all of this unfold in the author's mind.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Correct!

This a purely fun fantasy, equivalent to a Superman film....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's good too read good clean adult fun

good work master story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
modern romance

It seems like just a romance only story and not consistent with literotica style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God Kate, what a stupid question! Steve doesn't need no stinkin' jet, . . .

he'll just flap his wings and fly away on his own. As to his ability to fly the jet, I thought Kate was part of this story. She doesn't know that Steve taught Jesus Christ how to walk on water? Dumb broad. Steve could fly the jet with one hand while shooting down a MIG 35 with the other hand, holding a Glock. Child's play. The whole fucking story is child's play. Eat your heart out James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still love this fun story...

I am so glad HDK doesn't react to these insufferable Anon comments. So many of us would be so unhappy if he was to discontinue this enlightening story. I sure hope these Anons quit reading the story soon... Why it is so important that they give negative reviews of each chapter eludes me. What is so constructive about that? OldMarineVet - Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

stupid hero BS. pathetic.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Weird

The setting, style of dialog, nature of the characters and themes behind the plot have remained consist since the first chapter.

Reading all the way to chapter twenty and then commenting you're rating it one star?

Sorry, I forgot that a three digit IQ isn't required to access the internet. It really isn't that weird at all.

(Do you think seeming to be all outraged at the ridiculous comment will make the Anonny Troll happy?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

You just went there - HAMMER TIME! MC Hammer must be laughing his butt off! I'm sorry but that was just too funny.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
As entertaining as this is

it is hard to remember the quiet, shy kids who met one afternoon in the Mall.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
It's not rocket science.....

.....to figure out the story is not about the quiet, shy kids from the mall, but about the super happy fun couple that they became. If that isn't to your liking, your continued disdain, chapter after chapter, speaks volumes about you as a person. Super happy fun day to ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kate

You just have to love this girls sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get

Get real.An18 yr old lad fluent inFarsi,Russian and French,plus he is an excellentshot,piano and guitar player.Can disarm bombs,swim like a fish and sing like a nightingale. Is an expert in unarmed combat and can give a woman several organisms with his tongue when he as never had a girl friend,what planet are you on.?

davyupdavyupabout 5 years ago
Come on man

All the over the top heroism is getting tedious. This is the dumbest story I’ve ever read but i love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not all anons are party poopers

I've read all of this story and am on my 2nd reading. Over the top? Super duper hero? Unbelievable? Of course, but HDK warned that it would be right at the beginning. What did the moaners not understand about the authors preface? Enjoy it for what it is, pure unadulterated escapism. Harddaysknight and ProlongedDebut give us fantasists what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uncle

Uncle Joe is left out of it again,Qwen can arrange for Jordan and Jason to be invited,who are not family, but doesn't get Uncle Joe invited who is.Also this repetitive talk of how much they love each other and how heroic Steve is is getting boring and taking up to much of each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonymous

As stated in previous chapters Uncle Joe is a recluse, he almost never leaves his apartment.

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
@get real anon....why?

Why have you read 20 chapters of this story only to point out all of the things that can’t be real? You sound like one of those people watching one of the comic book movie adaptations saying “no way” every scene. Seriously do yourself a favor and stop reading if it bothers you, or at least stop whining in the comment section...of every single chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More Super hero crap.Incidently it is impossible to take out the thug as Steve did with his hands behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Why would Steve and the rest be placed far away from the main table if they were important enough to be told who to dance with?.Also why would Steve learn Russian,he hasn't lived there,why not German where he as lived?.Also why would Qwen think they were going to Paris in the Spring they hadn't been invited to a specific date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is all fiction to be enjoyed

Enough is Enough either sit and read a damn good story and take it as it is, or find something from a encyclopedia it may or may not be accurate.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

There's no end to their talents. Enjoyable chapter again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To “more” it’s entirely possible to do a roundhouse kick with your hands behind your back. A friend who was 5’4” tall had a reputation for antics among his band students. At the sports arena he was egged on and reached up and tapped the upper door frame of an 8’ door with his foot and lit on his feet without spilling a drop of Pepsi out of his cup. He was not an athletic appearing guy. I can’t do much of that stuff but I’ve seen people who can do very amazing things.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Geez,Steve is a beacon for trouble, he never has to work to get into it.

Great chapter 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok WTF is wrong with these women. All that he dies fir them and Gwen and the other girls b*tch at him because he doesn't brag about himself. I've very much enjoyed thus series but talk about an overreaction! Plus, if she really wants to know about him, why doesn't she ask him questions. To say nothing of the fact there's an awful lit going on. Maybe just think of it as an oversight and nit get their own ties in a wad!

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

I love the humour you put into this !

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

So they invited the whole Anderson family+ Jordan and Jason but not Uncle Joe ? We need more of him . He's just been left out everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree Uncle Joe should not have been left out. Also, Gwen and the girls were pretty bitchy to Steve in this one. First complaining that he didn't brag about speaking French, then complaining when he sang his song very well. I didn't see him complaining when she went to dinner twice with that Timberline guy that was hit for her. They take him for granted a lit, especially Gwen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7132 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories