All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 29'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Excellent as expected.

rublicksrublicksover 10 years ago
Enjoying the ride

this is brilliant,very enjoyable

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
Some of the best heroic fantasy that I have ever read....

The story just gets better and better....I only fear that you will get bored and bring an end to a wonderful series. I hope that you can keep the story line going for quite some time. I really enjoy the way you tie the characters together and keep excitement following. To a master, I say Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
everyday i look for your story on this site

thank you for this ride. i'm not a writer,but a reader.your stories give us disabled vets something to do.

ace4869ace4869over 10 years ago
Keep it up HDK

Really enjoying the ride.

gv1horsegv1horseover 10 years ago
excelent but I have a complaint

your story is great your writing style is fabulous I just wish you could write faster I really hated waiting for this. (I know not much of a complaint is it.) You did not disappoint me though and I know that to write like this takes time and if you rushed it to satisfy us avid readers well the story would suffer so I will be patient and wait for the next installment.

IS IT DONE YET

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep up the good work

This is better then real life. Every guy want's to be Steve, every girl wants to be Gwen. Please keep up the good work !!!!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Fun

But nothing to do with real life.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
suspend all doubts or questions when reading

don't worry about a reality check, just go with the flow, ride the crest of the tsunami, and smile as the gaggle of females grows, Steve becomes more perfect, and LiR takes over the world.

just read and enjoy.

did the kids get their diplomas? it doesn't matter they graduated

did Steve save Sparta from another terrorist attack that was targeted because of him? yup, but that just adds to the drama

could all this make starting at Annapolis difficult as a lowly Plebe? sure, but that just means he will be quarterback his first year.

lol

AlberothAlberothalmost 7 years ago
Well... that's a coincidence!

I'm reading this story just after a horrific 'terror' attack in my second hometown of Manchester, England. I am seeing the visions coming out of Manchester showing the people united against hatred. All colours and all religions condemning the attack and condemning those who would use the tragedy to stirrup hatred and violence.

Much like your Spartans are doing.

What's happening in Manchester gives me a lot of hope for the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just an observation

The whole town loves Steve and Gwen for being heroes. But, the reason for all these attacks is....wait for it.....Steve and Gwen.

Hhhmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What happened to Dave Kite,how come he never film the terrorist attack?.Did aliens kidnap him along with Kate's boyfriend Mike who also seems to have disappeared.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just so repetitive.

For every new character, the whole spiel about how wonderful the couple are and everyone loves them gets repeated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Repetitive

But so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If

If Officer Cline's was injured by an IED and discharged from the marines,how come he got into the police force?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repetitive Anon

The persistent anon critic missed his chance to complain that Steve, Tyler and Ted weren't brought up on concealed weapons charges...

By the way, I've done some investigating and it turns out that our "Qwen"-hating anon is none other than -wait for it- the disgraced journalist Bill Hardy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some have questioned why Steve attracts so much trouble. Several things, one a better attention to surroundings than some, another is dealing with the first one in Afghanistan sets your nerves and experience to handle things - toughens you up so to speak, a third stuff happens- on a local police force of 900 2 officers are involved in 70% of the car chases. This is due to their eyes being magnetically attracted to stolen cars, the 11pm to 7 am shift so cases are more likely to be authorized, and the area of town they patrol with highways and railroads making a funnel to them. In short it just works that way.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

As someone said it, I'm going to go with the flow.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Just soooo good.

5/5

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Yea I can’t believe I’m still with this saga. It’s so good. So ridiculously good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"He tries to compartmentalize things like this. He's a big, strong man and doesn't want to show any weakness or misgivings, but it'll be a long time before he works his way back to his usual easy going self."

Another good reason why we have such a problem with mental health in this country. We ask very difficult things from some people to keep the rest of us safe and those that do those jobs suffer greatly from that and as long as people continue to say "Oh don't worry about it just push it into that deep dark room in your mind and leave it there we will continue to have 22 veterans a day take their own life! It is not a weakness to seek help, it is in fact a very brave thing to do! If you need help with mental health please seek out that help and if anyone you know says your weak because of that then FUCK THEM you don't need those pieces of shit in your life anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories