All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Great story...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading what follows. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

For continuing this great story...

I'm sure this will make a great novel, and to find it here on Lit for free is just amazing.

So again thank you for sharing not only this story, but all of your stories.

C

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
More

Please! You cant leave it there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Back in the saddle again.

I am glad you decided to continue the series. Great job on the first chapter. I anticipate a great series.

7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gasp! Can Our Heroine Recover? Can Steve Forgive Her? Will Kate Say Something Snarky?

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Welcome Back HDK!

The entire world is overlooking the fact that she could have just called him the next morning.

Only one willing suspension of disbelief allowed per episode, and with your story premise you need to conserve your supply.

Love this story. Keep it coming.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reality Check

Given the ratings this series has been receiving I understand why you are continuing. You might like to be aware, however, that at least one reader is waiting patiently for you to resume writing for adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Alright!!!!!

Steve, Gwen, and the gang ride again. Love it! She should have called but hey it was the night before they left for NY city right????

Looking forward to more. AND...

Thank you for all of the work.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Thank God, my fix for "The Lady In Red" series has been restored. Thank you HDK for all your amazing talent.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 10 years ago
thank you thank you

A very nice start to the second half. Eventually Gwen has to get smarter. Looking forward to the future chapters.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back

Thanks for resuming the LIR series, the wait is finally over. Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do

Can a woman dance with a man while holding him close to her while he nibbles her neck and ear and not be rubbing her pussy against his hard cock? Can she do that while French kissing him? I would have some serious questions for a woman who swore she would not become romantically involved without ending it with me first.

Gwen had best stop feeling sorry for herself for getting caught kissing Jack and get honest the Steve while taking responsibility for her actions.

Perhaps some responsible adult will suggest/insist that Gwen have a drug screen performed. The activity at the club sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Alaska84Alaska84about 10 years ago

Loved it. Waiting for more!

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
It's sad to see you resort to such a pathetic ploy to create drama.

I mean how could a girl so smart, so mature and so in love with the first perfect man since Jesus; suddenly get so stupid? I find it totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brain dead

Making Gwen braindead is kind of a copout no ?I mean going clubbing ? slow dancing ? Kissing and not pulling back ?,those are actions of someone not serious about a relationship.

Certainly not someone who would remain true after marriage in tempting situations.

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
Maybe

I missed something in the story....BUT.....Gwen is a FRESHMAN at Stanford in CALIFORNIA & the story indicates she's 18 years old.

The legal drinking age in Cali is 21.......how is it that she was served alcohol in a club at 18?????

No where else in the previous 32 chapters has Gwen EVER had a drink & all of a sudden she has two with Timberline????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

As others have said here......how did she become BRAIN DEAD so quickly.

So far in this story Gwen has been SO IN LOVE with Steve she can't hardly breathe & out of the blue she's kissing a second rate singer....SHEESH!

You can & have done better than this in this story. This is just SILLY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

worse and worse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

*sigh* cheap drama.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
not what I expected

but that's what makes it interesting

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
What

Did u expect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Inconsistent chracters

In past chapters Steve and Gwen promise that no matter even if one of them gets overly friendly with others, the other will understand and they will stay together. Now suddenly the author gives Gwen another dose of the stupids, has her forget their promises, and sends the story into annoying tween-age drama.

The whole work is difficult to take with all the impossible heroics but it is interesting enough to cause me to try to suspend disbelief and keep reading. But I wish his characters would not be so inconsistent with their previous development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don’t understand why she didn’t call him in the taxi on her way back to her dorm or even better as she was walking into her room where Charlotte and the other girls were.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Very disapointing chapter. Gwen all of a sudden goes back to being a naive dumb ditz? Seriously?

And then to not call Steve and talk it out.

Mom is concerned but worried about 'losing clout"???? WTF.

And Steve didn't even call her.

Now with all this drama they are going to the opening of their movie. Yeah right.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 2 years ago

The fact that one member of the "Royal Couple" had a brain fart is not unpredictable or unexpected. The unreality of an underage girl being served alcohol at a club in California is the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry Gwen but their is the Curb . She should have taken Charlette with her . That way she would of had someone watching her back .Notice She did not call Steve to tell him what happened ?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Gwen needs her ass kicked bigtime, this is a hard lesson for her to learn. For a smart girl she really is a dumbass to get caught out like this. But Steve will forgive her, we all know it.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is this not tagged as cheating?

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge9 months ago

You create Gwen as a super woman and then have her act as a moron. You really need to be more consistent in your character development.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little overboard with her behavior. Would have been better if overdrinking had been emphasized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories