All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 02'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

Steve the all around BAMF to the rescue again.

Thanks HDK for continuing this story. It is always entertaining

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed the chapter

But not happy he took his shirt off with Audrey - that will bite them on the butt

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter that is easily worth 5 stars. Thank you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Another 5 Star!

martingeemartingeealmost 10 years ago

glad to see another episode, not so sure about the style of writing ie 5 years later, almost seems were heading for a hastily written" and they lived happily after..." which after such a great series would be a shame.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 10 years ago

Another problem for Hammer

kophotkophotalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

you have as a fan as long as you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Back to the good stuff

Just a comment, the retro approach to events is OK, but it often doesn't carry the emotional impact that the "real time" narrative does. Nevertheless, I love it and I'm guessing you have a lot more to say in this book but are tying up loose ends.

I'm glad you are back and the story is rolling again.

Thanks for the hard work and the great story.

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 10 years ago
great job

It is a little different going from present to past but it is intriguing. Thanks for continuing the saga. I love how his grandmother has come into the light. I also like the way you kind of blend this story with how his father was killed in similar circumstances. But you know me so I have to ask how soon is more coming.

Gary

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved it, thank you for sharing your story with us! Waiting for Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confused

Why is it ok for Hammer to kiss and have half naked women to rub up against him and everyone ges mad at her for one stupid kiss? Her family are a bunch of jerks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

what a pile of shit.

dadams0649dadams0649over 8 years ago
Why are you still reading?

From the very outset of this series, HDK said this was a work of fiction and major imagination. Since the beginning, I have seen constant comments by "1* Anonymous" about how bad and "crappy" this series is. If that is the case, why is he/she still reading. If you feel the series is so bad, you must not value your time very much. Or, your only purpose for reading and commenting on stories is to be negative.

As for me, I this this series is wonderful. I commend HDK for continuing and ignoring the comments of people who can't even bother to be identified with their comments.

This is my third time reading these stories, and I know I will more than likely read them again. Thank you for the fantastic "Feel Good Story"

Dadams0649

StormtouchedStormtouchedabout 8 years ago

Anonymous 3/28/15 do us all a favour and shut the fuck up

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
interesting plot device

one scene at a time we take a look back from multiple points of view.

complete flexibility for the author and no problem with going sequential because there is no timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't get it... the story is ok... some of the writing and situations seem bland to me... but it's just an average story... I really don't get the awe that hdk is held in... his stories are ok... and no doubt he has talent as a writer.. but so do thousands of others... no offence intended... but there are scores of writers and stories here that I think are better... jmo

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you don't get it

Your comments made the point. You "think"these stories are nothing special. Others "think" they are. Different things for different people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Howcome

How come Lisa and Jason's wedding wasn't covered?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can Naomi callin a few favours,other thanSteve and Qwen she as no friends.?

Sak77Sak77over 4 years ago
Time travel?

Did we just skip 6 years forward? He's a plebe at Annapolis and suddenly, with no apparent time passing, he's an officer in an operational team?

NSW PREP 9 weeks

BUD/S Orientation 3 weeks

Phase 1 Basic Conditioning 7 weeks

Phase 2 Combat Diving 7 weeks

Phase 3 Land Warfare 7 weeks

SQT (SEAL Qualification Training) 26 weeks

59 weeks to your trident. More than a year. If, IF everything goes perfectly, and trust me, it never does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hogwash

What a load of hogwash.American TV cameras just happened to be in Colombia where the fighting was and whilst the fighting was going on three helicopters flew several thousand miles to arrive in time.Pure hogwash.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Hogwash

Dude, are you going to make an ass of yourself on every chapter? Your desire to complain and find fault is pathological. Most would stop reading if the story were hogwash. Your continuing with the story indicates you are enjoying it. You have made it this far and are still reading. Thanks.

The helicopters came in from ships in the Caribbean, not thousands of miles. Yes there were reporters at the location as a serious international agreement was being discussed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How come

How come it too Beatrice five years to visit Sparta.Also if Hardaysnight spent less time commentating on anonymous and more time writing,he might get the next load of crap out quicker than a year.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
I used used to love your stuff, cuckolded bs killed me

WTF do you have a brain tumor or something?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

great 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess Steve is Cuckold of the year . I think We all know who wears the pants in that family

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Rambo has nothing on Steve Hammer !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7108 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories