Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's response was spoken too quietly for anyone but Gwen to hear. Then he pulled her close and kissed her long and hard. By this time, Kate had her arms wrapped round Chip and was kissing him soundly. When they broke the kiss, they walked over to Gwen and Steve.

Gwen spoke briefly to Chip and then hugged him tightly before kissing him on the lips briefly. Kate did much the same with Steve, but held the kiss much longer. Then the four of them walked back to the group.

"They have to go," managed Gwen as she fought back tears. "All we can tell you is that's important, and it's immediate. They're leaving right now."

It was obvious to everyone that Kate and Gwen were upset with the news they had just received. They clutched the hands of the two men as Gwen told everyone of their imminent departure.

"Mark? Are you going with them?" asked Ashley nervously.

"Only as far as Washington," replied Captain Neary. "I'm a JAG officer, not a SEAL."

Jason quickly understood the significance of that statement. He shook hands with both men and wished them luck. Soon, they two were being embraced as they said their goodbyes. A few minutes later, Mark, Steve, and Chip climbed into Mark's rental car and drove away, leaving Kate and Gwen holding each other as they waved to their men.