All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 09'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Outstanding

It is a great story and I am addicted , the only problem is the long wait between the chapters.

l0adi3l0adi3over 9 years ago
Thank you :)

Ditto to Cliuin's sentiment about the addiction and wait between chapters. On the bright side, at least I don't have to wait a year or more between chapters like I do for some of my favorite 'professional' authors. I am excited to see where this part of the story is going. All I can say is Charlie Mike (continue mission).

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
SHEESH!!!

I wish this chapter was longer & I wish you would/could write faster.......

even tho I have to suspend my complete belief system in reality, I really like this story.

I can see it continuing for MANY more chapters as Steve, Gwen & family & friends continue to go thru life. I can't wait until they start cleaning out the government & it's various agencies & bureaucrats.......

THAT will bring a smile to my face!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheesh said it all

Much too short and over the top as usual - THANK YOU - wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know what your profession is , but you're wasting your time at it. You should be an author churning out Adventure and Romance novels. I'll buy them all, and I'm pretty sure that many millions of others will too.

rublicksrublicksover 9 years ago
keep going

Really enjoying this story,Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always...

Another great instalment in this series...thank you!

The cliff-hangers are getting to me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Looking forward to more...

C

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
it has been a hard days night

and you've been working like a dog writing to keep us happy. the only problem you have is you are just to darn good. Thank you for your dedication to this story and to your readers we all just need to have more patience. Is the next chapter ready yet? Just kidding (no I'm not) yes I am. Keep up the good work you are doing. and thanks again.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovin it!!!

I love this story. The world as you wished it would be populated with people you would love to know. Oddly enough, I know a few folks like the hero's of this story and their stories were never told. I thank you for telling this story.

Suspended belief is a good thing.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Great story as always, like the others said too long between chapters. Would be great book on Amazon or like . Would make a great movie.

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

Thank you HDK for another fantastic chapter!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you again...

Another great chapter. Thank you for sharing such an excellent story and I look forward to ready many more chapters.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Holy Moly is BO in charge of the CIA... ??

Wild adventure! A modern day Sky King and Penny, Matt and Miss Kitty, Lone Ranger Tonto and Harry Callahan all rolled into one. well sorta kinda, you old guys know what I mean.

HDK sure can spin the tale. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

racoon1174racoon1174over 9 years ago
Suggestion

Great as always 5* but a bit short. I and I am sure other of your readers would love a short action chapter where you flesh out some of the other characters like the guys involved in the fire fight and what happened there. Thanks again for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Ok I cannot resist. Is it possible that Mr. Sec. of State set Steve up to avenge Steve calling him on his behavior toward the love of his life? Is it possible that the now Gov. family was OK'd to go Afgan. by CIA knowing that security could be lax? Is it possible that the state department and perhaps the CIA knew the delegation to Columbia wouldn't be safe and thus OK'd the trip and provided insufficient protection?

Is it possible...? Oh the conspiracies that this story leave on thinking about. Lovin it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gwen for congress a wrap

steve for man of the year a wrap.cia and state department up shit creek.all those kids and their country are going award steve.

gv1horsegv1horseover 9 years ago
To xtremed

hey I am not really old I just feel that way.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
another entertaining chapter - thanks

hdk, I get the feeling you really don't care for the CIA. lol

Does this cement the write-in candidacy for Gwen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wonder what happened to diane and her baby?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How can Steve and Chip set off for Iraq before the kids are kidnapped.Where did the fliers come from they handed out and how did Qwen know the kid spoke English pretty convenientt that in a remote village?.

ogreunderhillogreunderhillabout 5 years ago
Really

Nonymoose. You don't have very good reading retention do you.

Steve and Chip were called and informed about the kidnapping.

That's why they went.

Gwen knew that the boy spoke English because they had been in the village for several days talking to people.

As for the flyers. Ever heard of a laptop and a printer? Doesn't everybody carry them everywhere? Along with extra paper for the printer. Amber is a reporter after all.

And yes! Once again. Uncle Joe wasn't invited to the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where did Naomi and Jared join the group?.They weren't with them when they left Sparta.Yet another cock up by the author.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous above

"Cock up"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Convenient.

Convenient that there just happened in the north of Iraq a lad who spoke English.How can Laura and Amber just leave their jobs and go on the mission.?

ArmySpec4ArmySpec4over 4 years ago
English is a second language in Iraq

I was stationed in Iraq 03-04 and English is a requirement for school children!

90% of the locals spoke English.

Anon you are a Moron!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was all ok while it was just silly, but...

Really badly put together this part of the story. While all other adventures were silly and had holes, this time they are so glaring that they make a crater. From silly to stupid. Immediate medical care before flight is one. Phoning home only an hour before landing is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How can Steve set off for Iraq to be the ransom for the kidnapped children before they are kidnapped?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Funny anon

You crack me up !!!!! You have worn out any believability. No one takes you seriously !!!

You have become that fly that buzzes around your face on a hot summer night.

We all love the time you waste doing this.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG. (screw anon)

( 3rd or maybe my 6th read)

This was one of your best chapters. Loved the action and the rescue. Gonna keep on. Thanks. Tom

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Truly over the top fun. Keep it up.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Get square time approaches

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Out of the bike riders I’d have had Larry Carson pick 4teams of 20 to guard the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My only concern is the long flight to the U.S. Could have killed them. A hospital in Germany would have been better. The only rational for what they dId, was fear of the CIA. This should have been called out better. Still a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories