All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 12'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thankyou for another great chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This is very easily worth 5 stars.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Amazing

They attacked Ashley before Pete can start his job, it's a little drastic metod to keep somebody unemployed .

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
HDK

While this is a good chapter, no where in it is ANY mention of the reaction & fallout from Gwen & Steve's appearance before the Senate committee. As I recall the duo had released the video & some info to ALL the press & media outlets they could think of. I would think a lil' more detail about all that would enhance the story. As it is, the story seems to jump forward weeks and/or months at a time & you leave important happenings hanging.......

WRITE FASTER PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another stellar chapter

Every chapter maintains an unbelievable level of excitement and interest. Thank you for your story. Characters are likeable and the plot twists grab our attention. Can't wait for the next one.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
do you do it on purpose

aww come on you've left it on a cliff hanger again you don't need to ,great stories always get repeat readers ,alun

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your work!

Thanks for continuing in this wonderful story.

Must admit got a bit teary eyed over the love and support for the veterans and active military.

C

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
You devil

You did it again.....

as always, thx......

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I'm having trouble with the timeline

what happened in the interim between the hearing, the election and now? How much time has elapsed? If they were able to dig up so much information on the committee members were they able to find out who the imposter was and who made Steve the sacrificial lamb in Iraq?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW! and with one leap Steve broke free from his bonds, then killed a batallion of communists with a banana

HDK - you actually believe this cr*p ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Stevie became Theresa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why didn't she hire Mr Barnwell to help Ashley.How come she had rented an entire hotel floor before the election result was even known.How come Paula and Qwen knew Steve was going to ask Stephanie to take over from Ashley when he had only just decided,and no one would even know if Ashley would be Qwens personnel aid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More repetitive crap.We got the picture chapters ago,no need for incessant repitition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks anon

Your our comedy relief

MartinEdenMartinEdenabout 4 years ago
Idiot Anon

I assume you only eat 1 potato chip from the bag because more than 1 would be repetitive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good series. I gotta ask, why doesn't Gwen transfer from Stanford to Johns Hopkins or another nearby stellar medical university?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 things, 1) Vermont allows concealed carry without a license, so it does not issue CC licenses. 2) They ordered Pete a meal and beer, but he left before it was served.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Never a dull moment

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES