Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen had watched her mother and aunt collapse in her boyfriend's arms. It was evident that he was special to them and she had found the interaction a bit confusing until Charlotte expressed her theory.

"I think you're right," agreed Gwen as she considered Charlotte's statement. "Mom and Diane needed to know Steve was back and prepared to face any situation to keep them safe. I don't think they even realize why they feel so emotional with him. I didn't until you came up with that idea. Steve is the center of this unit. He's the unspoken leader, especially in matters of our safety."

"Just as you are in most other areas," added Charlotte. "Between the two of you, we look for answers to every problem. When you're both here in Asgard, we all feel safe and content. I know that I do."

While Diane clung to Steve, Paula made a beeline for Charlie and embraced him tightly. "Those three women told us that you were the one that hired them to keep us safe. Thank God that you did! I don't want to even think how things would have turned out if you hadn't."

Charlie was pleased at the praise, but also little uncomfortable with it. "Steve asked me to find the best security possible, so that's what I did. It wasn't my idea. I just implemented it when Steve asked."

Kate quickly spoke up. "We call the three girls that saved you 'Charlie's Angels'. How appropriate is that? Where are they, anyway? I want to thank them."

"We're having a private lunch meeting at Billy's place tomorrow," announced Stephanie. "This meeting is for all of us here and will not be opened to the general public. We'll meet the people in the agency Charlie hired and get to know them. We'll discuss exactly what will be expected of us, and of them. Once that's done, we'll go over some other business that concerns all of you. Be there by noon, and no excuses."

The following day saw everyone gather in a private room at Marsh's Landing. Beside the usual group, there were quite a few women present that were unknown to Steve and Gwen. Once everyone was seated, Charlie took the floor.

"These are the ladies that work for The Adams Agency. They come very highly recommended and I'd venture the opinion that they proved that the praise was well deserved. I'd like to introduce Mallory Burke, owner and founder of The Adams Agency."

A pleasant looking woman the Steve guessed to be in her early fifties stepped forward to address the group. "Charlie approached us right after he returned from your Russian adventure. He told me that your company wanted strong security, and he wanted it supplied almost exclusively by females. I told him that I felt I had the team for the job."

"Wait!" interrupted Kate. "Why would we want only females? Aren't guys supposed to be bigger and stronger, besides being a lot better to look at from where I'm sitting?"

"I bet it was Billy's idea to hire females," guessed Charlotte. "And the other knuckle draggers went along with him!"

"I bet they insisted all the women either had big boobs, or gigantic boobs," laughed Kate. "We know how these guys think!"

"Please allow me to continue," insisted Mallory Burke. "I think some of these issues will be cleared up. Charlie explained that all of the men in your entourage are quite physically fit and most are trained in hand to hand combat, as well firearms. They feel quite capable of protecting themselves and their ladies when they are with them. Their concern is when they are away, or in certain obvious situations where they cannot accompany you, such as when you visit bathrooms, locker rooms, and the like.

"He and his friends felt more comfortable leaving you alone with trained female security agents, rather than male agents. I believe Charlie words to me were that you are all incredibly beautiful women and male agents would find it difficult to remain professional and not ogle you ladies. He used the phrase 'having the fox watch the hen house'. Once I saw the uncommon beauty of all of you women in the group, I have to agree with Charlie's assessment."

"Yeah, and they can go with them shopping, to the opera, and soccer matches," added Billy. "There are quite a few times they won't have us manly men around to protect them. How about baby showers, bridal showers, or girls' night out? I'm not paying some guy to help a tipsy Charlotte home. I'd worry more about the guy we're paying than anything else."

"Thank you, I think," chuckled Mallory Burke. "We will have these twenty two female agents assigned full time to members of your entourage. They will live in the area we will always have several on call 24/7. We'll need to work out some living arrangements. If any of you ladies are going to be alone, even at home, I'd like one of our agents to be able to stay in your home with you. Any time your husband or boyfriend is not around, I want one of my agents to be near you.

"Another item that I insist upon is there is zero tolerance for sexual harassment. At the first indication of that happening, I will withdraw from the contract and will collect a hefty penalty. I want that understood," stated Mallory Burke firmly.

"In that case, we'll cut you a check for the penalty right now and part company," responded Steve firmly. "There will be no sexual harassment clause in our contract, period."

"You can't think I'll allow these attractive women to be subjected to sexual references and innuendos without some sort of penalty!" retorted Mallory Burke.

"That's exactly what I think and I'll explain why. My friends and I have been through the fires. We're men that are extremely appreciative of the female form. We work hard, play hard, and relax when we can. We make jokes and tease each other, as well as the women in our group. I don't want that to change.

"All of the women will groan when Billy makes some comment about their big boobs, ass, legs, whatever, but in reality they enjoy it because they know Billy. He's a great guy and one of us. He keeps the mood light and we need that more than you may realize. Charlotte and Kate make some pretty funny comments about us guys, our anatomies, and our sexual prowess. All of us do at times. It's what we do when we're relaxing.

"I won't allow that to be lost because we have a bunch of people with vaginas nearby, or within hearing or sight. I guarantee you that none of us men will ever molest, intentionally insult, or malign any of your agents. By the same token, Billy could make a comment about the red head sitting on the end with the big hooters," suggested Steve as everyone's attention was directed toward the obviously busty red head with the big smile sitting on one end of the group of agents.

"That may seem crude, impolite, and inappropriate, but it'll happen. I can guarantee it. If Red gets all huffy and runs to the boss to complain about it, we have a problem," concluded Steve as everyone else sat in surprised silence.

"Steve is the last guy you'll ever hear make a comment like that under normal conditions, but he was making a point and I think it's valid," stated Gwen. "I have to admit I enjoy Billy's jokes, or the other guys looking at me or making somewhat suggestive comments. We're friends and we can do that. It makes us all closer. Do any of my female friends here ever feel uncomfortable with any of our male friends here? Do we have a problem I'm not aware of?"

"You mean other than Billy?" asked Jordan quickly. "I couldn't resist that one! Truthfully, I like the way all of the guys show their appreciation of my charms, even when I have clothes on! It's what we do. We're all monogamous, but we love to flirt and tease! I agree with Steve that we can't give that up. There has to be another agency that can accept our interactions."

"Mother, I think we need to strike that penalty clause," stated a tall, slim brunette sitting next to the buxom redhead. "Federal law covers sexual harassment already, but we really don't want to go there. This is a great opportunity for us individually, and for our agency."

"Let me ask the others," continued Mallory Burke's daughter. "Are any of you concerned about working with these people? They may joke of make comments about your ass or your big boobs, except in my case, they'll tease me about my little ones. Are any of you worried about that? This isn't an office situation. We're in the field and we have to conduct ourselves professionally, but not like snobs or frigid bitches."

"Speaking only for myself, Steve Hammer can make comments about my 'hooters' all day long," grinned the redhead. "I know a few things about the places they go and the things they do. I'd work naked if it gave me the opportunity to travel the globe, meet kings, queens, stars, presidents, and maybe my wealthy future husband. These are the good guys. There won't be any problems."

"I think we're adult enough to endure any gestures, comments, or jokes thrown our way," continued the younger Burke. "If Lady in Red Productions is satisfied with our qualifications, I think we should get started. We can introduce ourselves and go from there."

"I often wonder who runs this agency," complained Mallory Burke jokingly. "My name's on all of the bills, but Sybil seems to make the decisions. You've heard from my daughter. Her name is Sybil Burke and she's also my partner in this business. In the field, the others take direction from her.

"Next to Sybil is Janice Prince. She's the lovely redhead with the 'big hooters'. She's a top agent and she's a qualified firearms instructor."

"Excuse me?" interrupted Billy. "Did you just say that Ms. Prince is a top heavy agent?"

"No, I didn't, but that is also accurate. Now everyone can see why I tried to get the sexual harassment clause in the contract. Poor Janice is very shy and quite reluctant to have anyone realize just how impressive her breasts are."

"Yeah! That's why she's always sunbathing topless and wearing those low tops," interjected Sybil Burke. "Her greatest fear is that she'll meet someone with bigger, firmer boobs, or a guy that doesn't notice them."

"I sure won't be the one to disappoint her then," retorted Billy. "However, Jordan is pregnant and I expect that she may become a serious threat as far as bigger ones go. Janice will have to be able to live with that possibility because we're sure not going to hide Jordan and her natural wonders away just to make Janice feel good."

"Why thank you, Billy," responded Jordan calmly. "I appreciate how you stick up for me. I suspect that when my girls reach their full potential in a few months, you'll be 'sticking up' for me all of the time, if you get my meaning."

"I do, and I will," asserted Billy immediately.

"He already does!" blurted Charlotte. "No matter how tired he is, all I have to do is mention Jordan and he's ready for another round. Of course, he's that way no matter which of the girls I mention. When he's really tired, I ask him about Naomi's mom and he's all over me."

"That is way too much information!" complained Naomi. "Mom will be very pleased to hear it, but I'm just a little girl and I shouldn't hear how men lust after my poor mother."

Once the laughter died down, Sybil spoke. "See how it is, Mom. They're having fun. It's not insulting or perverted. We'll be fine."

"Actually, Billy is perverted," responded Jordan. "He's always asking us women to get naked and hop into the hot tub with him, or sunbathe with him, or Jello wrestle, or just about anything else that could possibly require taking off our clothes. We only recently learned that the other men here think exactly the same way and are just as perverted, but they lack Billy's more direct approach. Be prepared to be ogled by these mentally disturbed individuals if you're around us for any period of time. Take this as a warning."

"But understand that these are our men. Many of you will fall in love with at least a few of these guys, but nothing will come of it," cautioned Lisa. "If one of you becomes too enamored with any of the guys, we'll probably ask that you be reassigned. We trust our guys, but we're not going to be stupid about it. You'll be spending most of your time with us women, and the kids that will be coming along. You will, by necessity, be around these handsome, virile men and Billy fairly often. They are not available, not even Billy."

"Thanks, Lisa," grinned Billy.

All of the female agents were introduced by Mallory Burke. "I know you've asked to meet the ladies that thwarted the attack on Paula and Diane and the two children. I'm please to tell you that while any of the ladies here would have done the same, the three agents that day were Janice Prince, Helen Barnes, and my daughter Sybil. Helen received a minor leg wound from a stray bullet, but that was the extent of the injuries to my agents."

Jason and Lisa led the way to thank the three ladies. The rest followed closely. Gwen watched Steve as he waited for everyone else to thank the girls before he swept each of them into his arms and spoke very quietly into their ears as he embraced them. She decided to ask him about it when they were alone.

Once the meet and greet was over and lunch was consumed, Mallory and her agents left the restaurant. Stephanie stood and addressed the group. "First, we all need to thank Charlie for doing such a great job finding security. His decision-making probably saved Mom, Billy, Aunt Paula, and Theresa. We're all in his debt.

"Now for some business. All of you are here because you may be involved in some of the projects. Kate finished her second movie script. She had it almost completed while she was in school. I don't know when she has time to study law.

"Once you hear the title, you may guess the star of the movie. It's called 'Single Handedly' and it's an action comedy about a very attractive woman that lost a hand while in Iraq, but kept her spirit, her nerve, and her smoldering sexuality."

"Is this about Charlotte?" asked Billy as the others laughed.

"We want to begin filming right away. The hard part is that we want Gwen, Jordan, Charlie, and Steve to have roles in it. Becky is very popular, but we've concluded that the star power of the other four will increase the success of the movie and help take Becky to the next level. She'll be a bankable box office star.

"We realize that the other four are making movies now, but we're going to jam their schedule for a few weeks to get all three movies made. The preliminary word on the two movies already being made is 'Wow'. We expect great success, both artistically and financially. Now we're asking you guys to make a third movie this summer. If we're going to be able to fund hospitals, aid in disasters, and do all of the other charitable work we want, we require a pretty good income stream.

"I can't believe that you guys have that much confidence in me!" exclaimed Becky. "Now I'm starring in a movie named after my having only one hand and I'm grateful as hell! I hate that I lost my hand, but it sure has created a lot of opportunities for me. Thanks so much!"

"Don't thank us. You've earned it, Becky. Our research shows that you're a bankable star now. We expect you'll be a major star by this time next year. We just hope you'll remember us when you become a huge success and you'll still make movies for us," replied Stephanie.

"Don't any of you ever doubt it!" replied Becky immediately. "No one else would treat me the way you guys do, and besides. I owe you way more than I can repay. That day Steve, Gwen, and Jordan stopped at our house was the day my life gained meaning and direction. I hate to think where I'd be if it weren't for them."

"We're going to give Pete a role to see how he does in front of the camera. If he does well, he'll be getting bigger parts in your movies. You don't get the pretty girl this time, Pete, but if you do well, you may next time."

"I understand. I'm just glad to have the chance. A year ago I'd be blaming my loss of a foot for not being made an immediate star. Watching Becky succeed has inspired me. I finally understand that I'm responsible for what I do and lacking a foot is no excuse for not working hard and making something of myself. I'll do my very best and make all of you proud that you took me into your group," promised Pete.

"We have two animated movies ready for voice over. One is about Gwen and Steve rescuing a school bus full of kids. The other is about Jordan and Charlie saving an orphanage. I know they sound a little childish, but that's the market we're trying to reach.

"Charlie and Jordan have pretty much completed a new album with new songs, which they also wrote. Charlie expects it to be ready for release by Labor Day. He was everything set up for Gwen and Steve to record one of those 'Great American Songbook' albums. He'll need you guys to work pretty steady with him evenings and weekends since your time is limited. Jordan and Charlie will sing back-up and as usual, Charlie is producing it. Once again, we've done the research and people want to hear more of the classics from you two. Later, the four of you will do another Christmas album. The last one was huge.

"If we get time this fall, maybe on weekends, we'll tape a few TV shows to sell to the networks as specials. There's a lot of interest in you guys performing some live TV shows from various cities around the globe. We'll try to work those in after the New Year. Are there any questions?" concluded Stephanie.

"I'm tired out from just listening to all of that!" groaned Jordan. "I'll work as long as I can, but our baby will limit what I can do and where I can travel. The baby's health is always my first concern."

It was a week later that Jason and Steve learned that the men that attacked Paula and Diane were actually Chechen! Both men were totally surprised by that information. The FBI and Homeland Security assured everyone that they were making progress in finding the remaining attackers and would have them in custody soon, if they hadn't already fled the country.

"We both know that's total bullshit. They don't have any clue where those guys are," insisted a disgusted Jason. "At least we know the bastards are Chechen. I'll add that information to the feelers I have out. I'm offering a lot of money to people that help us locate these killers. Are you with me on that?"

"Absolutely," replied Steve. "If we don't make a stand, every wannabe bad guy in the world is going to come calling at our door. Keep after them, no matter how long it takes, and how much it costs."

A new normal quickly became routine in Asgard. Everyone started early and worked late to reach the goals Stephanie had outlined. Steve and Gwen worked very hard with Diane at the new dance routines for the film they were making. Becky's film began production immediately and often Gwen, Steve, Jordan, or Charlie had to go to that set to perform in scenes with Becky. Naomi was cast as Becky's best friend in the film, but Jared would only agree to a small role.

"I'll help any way I can, but I'm just not comfortable speaking on camera," revealed Naomi's boyfriend. That prompted Steve to begin planning an action film for the following year that would showcase Jared's good looks and toned body. Steve felt a good old fashioned 'Buddy' movie would get Jared more comfortable with filming.

Pete turned out to be surprisingly good in his first scenes, so the decision was made to give him Steve's role and let Steve take the part written for Jared.

"You're going to have a guy with one foot be the hero?" asked Pete incredulously. "I don't think that's ever been done."

"Look at it this way, we're not calling the movie 'Footloose', so it shouldn't be a big deal," teased Kate as everyone else on the set suddenly went very quiet.

Pete tried to glare at Kate for a few seconds before he broke into laughter. "I guess I can't expect any sympathy from anyone around here. Maybe the sequel will be 'Single Footedly'?"