All Comments on 'Lady In The House Ch. 08'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Those special customers

I have been waiting for Michele to have his "mouth washed out with soap". Everyone seems to think he is too mouthy including the warden who he managed to piss off. He mouthed off to "Iron Bar" because he knew he couldn't do anything before going to see a customer. A "shaming" in front of most of the prisoners or a crowd of them invited especially for the occasion would surely bring Michele in line so as to never have it repeated.

He is dressed for a "special" customer again, only this time he is in for a surprise...a hot spanking with a strap (while wearing the tightest, whitest, sheerest panties) and given by ole "Iron Bar" himself and videotaped to be shown in the prison on movie night (if he mouths off again). The outfit for the "special" customer should be a bondage wedding dress.

I enjoy this series a lot and hope you continue to find situations for revisiting Michele in Chelmsford.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Lady In The House - The Author Explains

Lady In The House Part VIII – The Author Explains

First off; I make no apologies for the nature of the story; yes it involves lots of non-consensual sex but that is the whole premise and fantasy of it. And I stress it is fantasy! I am a bisexual crossdresser myself and although I have ‘topped’ with other men, women, and other crossdressers, my favourite role is the ‘bottom’ or submissive if you like. I believe most crossdressers prefer to bottom and lots of them have forced sex fantasies.

I do not condone rape in any form, my stories involve only the fantasy of rape or forced sex and often the main character, (usually a thinly disguised surrogate of myself), finds herself enjoying the experience. I know this doesn’t happen in real life but as I keep saying, it’s a fantasy! Yes the sex is graphic, but that’s how I write, so for those few complainers, stop reading my stories and you will have nothing to complain about!

In Parts I and VIII of this story I go to some lengths to explain how Mike ended up in jail, was forced into crossdressing and prostitution, and how Chelmsford prison is run by the hardest inmate inside it, Eddie. I know that it is silly to believe that a criminal could run a crossdressed prostitution ring in a jail, but I’m trying my hardest to make it a credible story by adding the detail. It’s like watching a movie or reading a book that you know couldn’t possibly be true; but enjoying the story because the plot is credible. In other words it doesn’t need to be believable; just plausible.

I have never been in a jail as you can tell by my story; but I have seen lots of movies and read lots of books where jails featured in the story. Chelmsford is sort of a cross between a cold, high-walled British ‘nick’ and a large American ‘correctional facility’ that often features in those sorts of films and stories; a sort of Wandsworth meets Shawshank if you know what I mean.

Some of you have also commented on my language style; particularly in this story where both British slang like ‘Governor’ and ‘punter’ are mixed in with Americanisms like ‘Warden’ and ‘trick’. Also some the spelling is in both American and UK English and measurements are a mix of imperial and metric. Well the reality is I’m an Australian, but Aussie doesn’t seem to work in this story (or most stories I write for that matter). In my mind I picture the prison being set in the UK but sometimes a spattering of American language just seems to work better. By the way pantyhose are never referred to as tights in my stories, although I know in the UK they are the same thing. In Australia tights are thick wool or cotton garments and very un-sexy so I just can’t use the word - except for the lovely shiny lycra (spandex) dance tights that Charlotte wears in Part VII (I often wear them if I can’t be bothered shaving my legs (giggle)).

A quick word on character development. I have only really provided an outline of most of the characters in this story; none except for Michele are really fleshed out, but I think I have provided enough development for them to be believable (or plausible if you like). In future parts I hope to develop Mabel a bit and maybe do a bit more with Steve. I’m thinking of having him befriend Michele - notice the gentle kiss on the ear he gives her before he delivers her to the Warden – maybe he can fall in love with her; what do you think?

Finally; yes Michele is my alter ego but I am in no way as stunning (or as slim unfortunately) as she is. As those of you that have looked at my profile picture will agree, I’m more of a Charlotte really!

I hope you like my stories as much as I like writing them.

Michele Nylons

Email: MicheleNylons@msn.com

PS. After about a million complaints about the poor spelling and editing of my stories I spent days re-working and editing Part VIII. If it’s not up to scratch maybe one of you big strong men or sassy crossdressers would like to come around and help me edit the next one; I’ll make it worthwhile (winks).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

your stories make me cum over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES