Lady In The House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,898 Followers

"Oh yes Michele, but that was just an entrée sweetheart; I recover very quickly," he whispered back.

"Perhaps a drink Stanley, before we play some more?" I asked.

I was getting confident now; the Warden was obviously a submissive, I had read that powerful men often liked to take on a submissive role during sex play. I decided to test my theory.

"Come on Stanley, pour me another scotch and we can discuss a proposal I have for you. If you are a good boy and treat me nice I might let you have some more," I teased.

I was not prepared for what happened next; I had hopelessly misjudged the situation.

The Warden used his powerful build to roll me onto my back and pull himself up so he straddled my waist. One huge hand came across and swiped me on the side of my face, stinging and numbing me.

"Oh I don't think you realise the situation here bitch! I'm the fucking Warden of this jail and you're just another slag who Eddie provided for me to use as I see fit."

"Don't try and offer me proposals! I make the fucking proposals here!" he screamed at me.

"Now here's a fucking proposal; lift your fucking trollop arse up off my lounge," he yelled.

Warden Stone stood up and dragged me off the divan and shook me like a rag doll. I was terrified; the man had turned from being a gentleman to a demon in the space of seconds.

"Here's another fucking proposal," he barked and shoved me hard towards his desk.

I tottered on my heels and reeled over towards the desk; one of my shoes flew off and my stockinged foot slid on the polished floor. I reached out trying to grab the desk for support but I collapsed on the floor beside the desk, legs akimbo.

"And here's my final proposal," the Warden bellowed and moved in, pulling me up off the floor and bending me over the huge oak desk.

One bear-like hand grabbed my skirt and tore it from my body; the side seam splitting with a loud rip. The Warden pushed me down harder on the desk, he put one hand on the back of my neck and mashed my painted face onto the hard surface of the desk. With his free hand he pulled my slip up and over my back and I realised how exposed I was in this position. I was bent over the desk with my skirt ripped off, my slip hiked up, tottering on one heel, my satin pantied buttocks raised and exposed.

Warden Stone let go of my neck briefly but it was no relief; I was horrified by what he did next. He put both hands on my hips and yanked my panties and pantyhose down in one swift movement. They tangled in a bunch at the top of my thighs.

"No! Please, Stanley don't do this," I whimpered.

"What you mean this, you cocksucking whore," he taunted and I felt him position himself behind me, his swollen penis probing at my buttocks.

"No! No! Please!" I begged.

"Well what do you think of my proposal Michele?" he grunted and pushed forward with all his weight.

"Ohhhhhhh god no!" I moaned as his member slid all the way up inside me.

I felt as though I had been split open. It was so tight and he was in me so deep that I could feel his groin hard against my bottom. Then he raped me. He just fucked me like a whore. Bent over the desk I could offer no resistance as Warden Stone commenced thrusting in and out of me. I don't know how long he ploughed himself into me; at least ten minutes; he obviously had plenty of staying power having just recovered from an orgasm only minutes ago.

He grunted and groaned, calling me filthy names and slapping my buttocks as he fucked me hard and fast. His cock pistoned in and out of me and his groin slammed against my buttocks. I forced myself to relax my sphincter but the pain was still excruciating. Eventually the lubrication from his pre-seminal fluid eased some of the pain as his invading member continued to rape me.

Eventually he bellowed, grunted and puffed and suddenly I felt the hot ooze of semen inside me. The Warden wasted no time and pulled himself out of me immediately. He yanked my panties and pantyhose up over my buttocks and I felt him wipe his penis clean on my buttock; his warm spend left a wet patch on the cheek of my bottom. I remained bent over the desk, silent and humiliated, feeling vile and debased as the Warden pulled up his pants and shoved the tails of his shirt into the waistband of his trousers.

There was a gentle rapping at the wood paneled door through which I had entered the office only an hour ago. The Warden grabbed my arm in a vice-like grip and dragged me across the office. He opened the door and threw me outside like a piece of garbage; I tripped and fell to my knees on the hard polished floor tearing my beautiful pantyhose. I looked up to see 'Iron-bar' Steve smirking down at me. The Warden briefly disappeared back inside his office, then returned to the doorway and threw my shoe and my ripped skirt at me.

"Tell Eddie I've finished with this for now. She's one of his better whores, but she has too much of a mouth on her," Warden Stone barked at Steve and slammed the door shut.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,898 Followers