Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lady Penelope went on all fours she looked over her shoulder, watching him kneel behind her.

Francois spread her cheeks and pushed his face into her dripping snatch from behind. His pointed tongue ran riot up and down her slit, coaxing more juices from within. At last, he knelt up and spat onto her pussy entrance. Using her generous hips for handles, he pulled her back onto his glistening cock and entered her balls deep.

"Fuuuck!"

He went headlong into a fevered rut, banging and slapping his thighs and stomach against the soft cushion of her bottom. His piston like thrusting reduced the usually polite gentlewoman to a wanton hussy, cursing and swearing in her delight. He reached around her face and stuck his fingers in her right cheek and tugged on her hard. Her head came back as he dripped sweat onto her arched spine.

"Uhngn! Fuck me harder. Oh, you bastard! Give me that beautiful cock!"

Charlotte moaned in tandem with her mother on the other side of the wall that separated their rooms in the villa. She was frigging herself to orgasm as she strained her ears to listen to the erotic love making next door.

When his teeth started nipping on her ears and neck, and he fingered her cheek, Penny pushed back onto him, behaving like the dirty slut she aspired to be. She wanted all of him, roughly and fast. Her orgasm built as he moved a hand down to her sopping cunt. His fingers trailed over her plump mound and he rubbed her clit rapidly.

His youthful lust saw his hips hammer hard into her with every thrust, driving her towards a welcome climax. Then, as her orgasm came upon her, he pushed a finger into her anus.

"Fucking hell!"

Her Ladyship responded with a deep sigh of pleasure that saw a massive shudder of acceptance go through her body.

Francois did not let up and continued fucking the dizzy blonde in a frenzy of deep strokes. As she began to wilt under the fevered fuck, he growled and he stayed in her cunt as a series of spasms saw him gush his seed inside her. They collapsed on the bed as they came down, and as she drifted off to sleep, the hot barman left the room.

x

"Good morning, Mother. How are you?"

"To be honest, darling. I'm absolutely shagged out."

"Really? What HAVE you been doing?"

"Oh, this and that."

"Or, should I say, WHO have you been doing?"

"Just shifting the cobwebs, my dear. It was just a fling."

"It sounded a bit more than just a fling."

"Were you listening?"

"Mother. The whole bloody island could hear you!"

After a long lie in, both had woken in the late morning to the sound of exotic birdcall. After showering and dressing, they ate a light breakfast of fresh fruit and juice. Then, they booked a taxi to drive to the beach hut of the Wellesley brothers. Frederick had been pleased to hear from Lady Penelope again, and immediately accepted the invitation for he and brother Arthur to visit the Seychelles.

They had booked a week stay in the secluded, private hut close to the beach.

Traveling light, with just an overnight bag each, mother and daughter squinted in the bright sunshine and drank in the splendour of the trees dipping into the blue waters. The route passed through the island's lush interior, until they were taken to a dark green line of foliage that led to the simple hut. Walking barefoot on the white sand in the shimmering heat, they made their way to the open door of the square, four sided hut.

"They're here!"

Yelled Frederick as he emerged from within. The brothers formed something of a welcoming committee and the two visitors were pleased to see them.

To the red blooded ladies, His Lordship resembled some Greek God, as he strode up to them in a pair of shorts and naught else. He was tall with long shanks, a shock of curly fair hair, and the requisite muscular chest. He was a well-built man with broad shoulders and the chiseled thighs of a horse rider. He was a little older than Charlotte, but half the age of Penny.

He was very handsome and he knew it. But he never flaunted it, and that made him even more appealing to women. He was very intelligent and ambitious, and for fun he liked to play the field.

"Sooo good to see you."

They held hands, and the blue eyed hunk hugged her first, and then the slender blonde. He unashamedly traced a hand over the naked skin of Charlotte's shoulder, then ran his fingers down her arm and reached for her hand. She felt the frisson of excitement between the pair of them as he gazed into her eyes.

"And you must be Charlotte. You're quite the looker."

"Thank you, Your Lordship."

"Please, call me Frederick."

He stepped back slightly to give her an unashamed once over. Much like studying a racehorse.

Charlotte looked a lot like her mother, only younger. Of medium height, she had exquisite legs, and a slender frame. Her nose was pert, and her lips were full and expressive. Her long fair locks cascaded down about her shoulders, ending at the tops of her firm breasts.

The blonde was flushed with the heat, and had her hair pinned up off her neck. She wore a loose cotton blouse, comfortable shorts and sandals.

"I'll get your luggage," said a helpful Arthur. "Then we'll eat."

He pulled the bags from the taxi and sent the driver on his way.

The hut had a steep, pitched roof, and rested on tall wooden stilts at the front. It was shaded on all sides by an open veranda.

There were no other huts close by. For all concerned, the place was incredibly private.

There was a small kitchen with a sitting area, an open living room, and two bedrooms. The hut's wide eaves shaded the huge wrap-around porch from the tropical sun.

Stepping inside, they all sat down on the front veranda under the generous eaves. and ate fruit and drank green tea. They visited and brought each other up to date on their separate lives.

"Let's all go for a dip," suggested the heated Penelope, and barely minutes later, all four of them were at the water's edge.

It was a glorious beach with no one on it. The water looked shallow and pale, but farther out, there was a dividing line where the waters turned deeper blue.

Lady Penelope's bare feet came to rest on the bright white sand. Her blue-grey eyes squinted in the brilliant sunshine. Her tiny bikini was a miracle of minimalism. Her full breasts stretched the thin material, and what there was of her bottoms barely covered her snatch, the meagre triangle clinging dangerously closely to her cleft. Her pussy mound was clearly defined, and the plump bush was unmissable. The costume left her stomach exposed and both brothers noted her subtle swell and her toned abs.

"I firmly believe one should get back to nature once in a while."

Penny shrieked as she rushed into the silken surf. As she leapt up and down, glistening droplets of water ran down her curves.

Charlotte joined her in her yellow bikini, closely followed by the guys, resplendent in tight fitting trunks that let anyone who was interested in glimpsing their firm white buttocks.

Frederick and Penelope chased each other around, splashing and yelling like children. Charlotte and Arthur were similarly engaged in the frolics.

Before she knew it, the ravishing MILF had lost her bikini top and her large ivory tits bobbed up and down in the water like two buoys.

"Wheee!"

Fred submerged and lunged at Her Ladyship, pulling her bottoms off and then hugging her feminine form to his. They kissed as the surf lapped around their half immersed bodies. His hands sought out her hefty boobs as they smooched.

Penny yelped when her beau knelt down on the fine grains of shingle beneath their feet so that he could fondle and finger her wet golden bush. As wave after wave buffeted them, Frederick frigged the delirious aristocrat until her juices flowed freely.

"Oh, my!"

She returned the favour and tugged his trunks to unleash his prick from his jeans. She recalled the other time they had made love (see chapter 12), and she welcomed his white column that jutted out dead center from his lightly hued groin. It poked straight up from the surface of the water, thick and veiny, with a purple hued crown that flared out at the top.

They stared at each other with a hot intensity, as the horny socialite pressed his erection hard against her palm.

She stroked him slowly and deliberately up and down the thick length of him, curling her fingers around the stiff shaft.

"Wow!"

He gasped as the ravenous blonde took him into her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the crown, drooling and slobbering loudly on his helmet.

Penny could feel the heated shaft throbbing as she licked and sucked at his hard cock. His soaked organ tasted quite salty as she stretched her lips over the crown and down. He groaned as she sent delightful vibrations though him, humming and nibbling his prodigious boner.

"Oh, My Lady!"

Penny drove onto his cock and slid her lips back as she sucked in half of his length. She hollowed her cheeks and let out a gob full of saliva run out of her mouth and down his pulsing shaft as she methodically bobbed her head. She heard his ragged breath and eased up.

"Come on."

Hand in hand, they both took off in the direction of a grassy section of the beach.

The sun sparkled off the blue water and the sand as they hurried off.

All Charlotte saw was four bouncing buttocks receding into the distance.

"Mother! Really?"

"She's clearly enjoying herself." Grinned Arthur as his eyes returned to the dignified blonde beauty next to him on the hot sand. "How about you? Your tan's improving."

Charlotte taken care not to expose too much of her pale freckled skin to the sun. It was hard for him to keep from staring as he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye at her fine figure.

She didn't mind having random men drooling over her. In fact, she rather enjoyed it. Even when she was a teenager all the boys would look her over, so it was natural that she would get checked out when she was wearing a revealing bikini.

Arthur casually placed his hand on her firmed up bottom and left it there. They looked at each other with something more than just friendliness. It had been some time since Charlotte had parted ways with her last steady boyfriend, that being chocolate heir, Jude Fry. And she had been keeping a close eye out for other eligible bachelors out there. She believed she belonged with someone in aristocracy or at least an owner of landed property. And after all, Arthur WAS an authentic Wellesley. She looked at him a little closer. He could have passed for Frederick's twin, with curly fair hair, broad shoulders that tapered to a slender torso and tight backside.

"Come."

She felt his hot breath on her cheek as he led her to a secluded section of the beach.

As he, Charlotte had difficulty in keeping her eyes from leering at his half naked body. With his shirt off, he was rugged and fit. She felt a tingle of excitement pass through her as they walked together. It had been a very long time since she'd had sex, and he certainly was fanciable.

x

Meanwhile, Penny and rampant lover lay in each other's arms sliding and slipping like wet fish. Frederick laid on top of the giggling vixen, crushing her mammoth boobs to his chest, and her backside into the grass. His erection made its way between her parted receptive legs and he stealthily slipped it inside her juiced up quim.

Her former love reacquainted himself with her hot box, giving the appreciative MILF long and rhythmic strokes of his adorable cock.

He started to bang her faster as her hands roamed all over his broad back. Her nails scratched his tanned flesh and this urged him into smothering her left breast with his open mouth.

The sensation of his lips on her ample flesh made her whimper and shake.

"Faster!"

She hissed as he pistoned his prick frantically in and out of the writhing blonde.

The force of his manful thrusts was making Penny sink into the soft grass under her back.

"Hold on tight." He announced out of the blue and Penny yelped as he rolled over and pushed her up, all in a single movement.

His stiff rod budged not an inch remaining inside of her as she knelt astride him. His hands clasped her fairly trim waist and began to lift her and drop her back down on his erection. Her Ladyship whooped in joy as she was thrown up and down in the air on his rigid pole.

Her rippling buttocks slammed into his groin and her thighs clamped to the outsides of his. Her out of control gyrations caused his throbbing dick to slip from her twice, but she soon had him back inside her, hell bent on making the most of the spontaneous rut. Fred was greatly turned on by her urgency, plus his own desire to enjoy the moment. He looked up at her, noting her half closed eyes, two slits of desire.

"Yes!"

She was fully astride him, and he was deep inside her, as he started to thrust his hips forwards. Penny matched him stroke for stroke, pushing down with the full force of her lower body. She picked up the pace, letting him slip almost out of her as she lifted herself up, so that she was riding him like he was a stallion. His cock throbbed inside her delightfully on the down strokes. She swore that she could feel the bulging veins of his shaft as she impaled herself on his heavenly column.

"Oh!"

Penny's climax spread through her loins as she stiffened and threw her head back, still impaled on his glorious spike. She smiled. Her body and ego both satisfied by her seduction of the young Wellesley. Fred came too, blindingly and explosively, inside the wanton hussy. They disengaged and looked into the clear sky.

x

As they began to make their way back to the hut, the curious sound of a couple moaning close by made them investigate. Sure enough, only a few yards from where they stood, were Charlotte and Arthur on a beach blanket and wrapped in each other's arms. Both were in the altogether and from what her mother could see, her daughter was giving the young fellow a jolly good seeing-to. The stark naked filly was on her back with her willowy legs spread out and her fair tresses spun out beneath her head. As her lover fucked her, he was forcing his tongue into her mouth in an insisting French kiss.

"Oh, my word!"

Lady Penelope found herself gasping at the sight of her youngest arching her back up onto the youthful fellow banging her bum off. Their hot naked bodies undulated in the heat of the sun overhead in a perfect pitch of passion. His heavier weight crushed Charlotte's lighter frame as he dominated her.

Although mere feet away, neither of them noticed their uninvited audience. Nothing but each other. Lady Penelope had never seen her daughter this engrossed in anything in ages. The jealousy Penny felt was uncalled for but genuine nevertheless.

As Frederick took her elbow, the last thing she saw was Charlotte and Arthur with their legs tangled together, flaying limb on limb in the bright sunshine.

x

It was evening time when all four ate supper. They sat outside in wicker chairs and looked out to the sea.

The guys had prepared a splendid meal of grilled red snapper, locally known as bourgeoisie grille or bourzwa grillé, a fish specialty on the Seychelles Islands, seasoned well and covered with a mixture of lemon juice, chilis, ginger, parsley, and thyme before being grilled over a low heat.

The snapper's white, firm, and succulent flesh was delicate and they washed it down with lashings of Seybrew beer.

"Very nourishing, thank you boys."

The conversation was casual, all of them pretending that nothing had happened that afternoon. The way most people are after a good shagging. Lady Penelope however suddenly announced that she and Frederick would be sharing one of the two bedrooms, leaving her daughter and Arthur to make their own arrangements. The two lovers made their way back inside and tumbled into bed. Charlotte and Arthur cuddled up and necked for a while before retiring exhausted to their bed. Soon, they drifted off to sleep. Sometime later, Charlotte awoke to the sound of giggling and light commotion in the next room. She ignored it and drifted off again, but her eyes snapped open when she realised that she was alone in her room. Rubbing her eyes, she padded barefoot to the door of the other room.

x

Meanwhile, Her Ladyship and Frederick were ensconced on the bed of the fairly small room. The lighting was low and rosy and illuminated the other items of furniture, that being two cane chairs. The naked hunk was sat on the edge of the bed as Lady Penelope had her face lodged in his steamy groin. She eagerly applied her wet lips and tongue to his wicked bell end which she sucked into her mouth. Her nostrils inhaled the musky warmth of his manhood as she used her hands to stray to his backside. As he gently rolled his hips, Penny gobbled him up, letting her saliva trickle slowly into his pubes and onto his big balls. She licked, sucked and drooled ravenously until he lifted her up by her elbows and tossed her onto the bed.

"Fuck me, babes."

The fifty-one year old MILF looked up at her lover with all the eagerness and enthusiasm of an eighteen year old.

Fred took her curvy form in his arms and she felt his big erection nestle between her open thighs. He stayed still for a long second and then snorted as he pulled her body to his. This was no time for a slow rut as the beer had their ardour rising together with their throbbing loins. They thrashed on the bed and Penny dug her nails into the firm flesh of his tight buttocks. His dick felt like a bar of steel inside her velvety cunt as he pounded into her over and over again.

"Is this a private party? Or can anyone join in?"

The flimsy door opened and brother Arthur entered in a state of nature, his member sticking straight up to the ceiling.

"The more the merrier. Do join us."

Penny propped herself up on her elbows as the younger sibling slid in and held up his dick for her to suck on. Frederick had her legs up in the crook of his elbows as he sawed in and out of her with strong and steady strokes.

"This is a rare treat. Two young brothers for me to enjoy."

The grateful MILF gripped the hard shaft with her slender hand and brought her lips around the head of his cock. She moaned softly on his meat, licking expertly up and down the length of his cock. He hissed through gritted teeth as she curled her tongue around the spongy helmet.

"It's been quite a while, you two," she mumbled with half of Arthur's cock in her mouth. "We need to make up for lost time."

He pulled out of her dribbling lips and signaled to Fredrick he wanted some pussy. Her Ladyship raised up by her arms and turned so that she faced away from him on the bed. Her head dipped as Arthur lunged up behind her and pulled her back onto his rampant flagpole. The youngest Wellesley peered down at her plump backside as he drove every inch of his cock deep into her cunt, dividing her twin moons with his slick length.

"Super!"

With his hands about her waist, he pushed her forward, and then pulled her back, moving her wet quim up and down the length of his cock. He began to move his dick rapidly in and out, and the cock hungry vixen began to move her rear end from side to side to maximize the penetration.

His ass was a blur as he drove in and out, and already he could feel her pussy walls tightening around his long shaft. Fred could feel the head of his cock rubbing against the roof of her mouth as she fellated him. Her cheeks hollowed, and he felt her saliva dribbling down around the hardness of his erection.

He saw her nostrils flare as the usually elegant Lady of the Manor snorted lewdly as she hoovered him in.

"Ummm, ummm, ummm!"

Arthur drove into her pussy as hard as she could, crushing her rump to his animated lower body.

He moved his hands around to her huge breasts and banged the swinging globes together. Her curvy body moved back and forth on her knees as he pounded into her doggy style.